Campus surprise (closed)

She went home and getting changed she picked out a more relaxed clothing. A pair of black jeans and a cami top with a sheer black blouse over it. She left her hair down and a pair of boots. Heading back out after relaxing for a bit she opted for the jeep instead as she took off back towards town and campus. Pulling up to the Davis building. Was Rocks on campus or was that just an easier meeting place to leave from? She was still getting used to the town and all the little hiding places on the two fairly main drags that crisscrossed through campus.

Pulling up she straightened up her hair as she glanced over to see him there and smiled. Parking the Jeep she climbed out and walked around standing there watching him... such an amazing young man trapped in such chaos... That would change with her help she felt sure of that.

Hello Justice
 
Justice jumped as he turned and smiled at you. it was a relaxed carefree smile as he also gave a goofy wave.

"Hi Doctor Legacy, have you been here long" he said as he still wore his biking gloves."I came early but still managed to get here only a few minutes ago...I had to avoid Anna she was pissed and he beau was all pale faced" he said as he looked at you and blushed.

"So ..uh..you ready to go...Rocks is a little far, its on the side road south of here. its on the road that leads to the city lake, it is a big two story brick building and will have a lot of motorcycles and trucks in there." he says with a smile as he looks you over and begins to turn red.

"Wow Doctor you look...amazing" he says as he looked as if his eye would pop out of his head at any second.
 
Motorcycles and trucks... well then lets take my Jeep if ya want and promise not to intentionally start any bar fights.

She laughed trying to keep the mood light as she motioned him over.

Well thank you Justice and while we are not dealing with official classroom you can call Me by My first name if you would like
 
Why would i start a bar fight the guys there are really nice, as Are the ladies

he says as he smiles at you out here with you his hard chiseled features seemed almost cherubic as he stands there with you as if the boy before you was a completely other person.

Sure...I can do that but...whats your first name Doctor Legacy?
 
I was joking about Me starting a bar fight Justice and My first name is Selena.


Motioning towards the Jeep.

So ride with Me or did you want to get there some other way?
 
Selena....Wow that's a beautiful name! Its far better than Justice.

He says as he looks over and grips your hand his face redeemed Ng as he looks to you than to his feet.

No Jeep is fine Selena...I don't drive and Ed didn't bring me...so unless you want to ride on my bike to the bar and vet there at closing time than we can do that.

He slipped back into a semblance of his arrogant self as he looks at you briefly than looks back down

Sorry Selena...I'm nervous...and I want to be in control and not vulnerable
 
Guiding him to the Jeep he winked and once they were on their way she reached over and caressed his leg and knee. A meal out then some calm dancing at first then dancing in such a way to fuel his young hunger and desire till they had to leave for more intimate dancing and passion.
 
Justice jumped at the hand but blushed as he looked scared and than pointed, if you followed bid fingers to the large walled block on a hill he smiled.

" Dad and sis live there" he says smiling.
 
I see... well that doesn't matter now does it... We have a night to enjoy and perhaps breakfast tomorrow before classes.

She took off pulling the jeep back out to the road with a smile. Having GPS track down Rocks for her as she drove along.

Justice... relax... there are no expectation just relaxation and mutual company enjoyment
 
I'm nervous, but I'll try

He says as he sits trying to relax he looks at you briefly and than blushes

You just seem to break my wall down, I still nervous, I have never really been with a woman like this...Sure I have fucked women and I have maids to pick up after me and treat me like family but....never anything like this
 
Last edited:
Well we will just have to see what happens and remedy that.

She continued to drive finally arriving at their planned destination. Finding a place to park she looked over St him and winked.

Don't stray too far there may be consequences if you do pet.
 
Stray me? Why would i ever try such a thing...

Justice gave a devilish grin as he adjusted his hat back onto his head and gets out of his seat and goes rushing over to open you door for you

I Have a confession...Gwen caught me trying to sneak out...I told her i was out to meet with a girl and she told me to treat you like the gentleman she raised me to be...If not well she'd spank me when I got back

he says his eyes shutting and his face wincing abit as conjured memories of the past resurface into his mind of younger days.
 
She smiled as he opened the car door for her as she stepped from the car and pulling him in close and whispering in his ear.

I think I might prefer the job of spanking you pet. I think we might both have more fun that way.

She slithered her hand into his guiding his hand to he small of her back as she nuzzles to kiss his cheek softly.
 
Justices shifts uncomfortably as he feels you close to him and he blushes a little and than looks at you and smiles nervously.

" So...uh.. Hi I'm Justice" he says as he looks at you and smiles" Sorry i know its corny but I thought it a good opening line?"
 
That's alright Justice. I am Selena. Relax and lets just enjoy a night out and see what happens... no expectations and no stress.

She smiled walking in with him as she looked around and suspecting how he would react to them dancing she opted to find a table first and sit down for a drink or two to help him relax. Her arm moving to rest around his waist.
 
He relaxed as he smiles as he sits in the booth. He picks up the menu form the little stand and his eyes go wide

" The chili fries are amazing, and the philly cheese steak is amazing too." he says as he peruses the menu and than looks at you." Oh yeah sorry...I just love this place..and My work out regimen makes me burn a lot of calories so i get to eat a lot of good food."he says smiling at you.
 
She just smiled looking over the menu.

Philly sounds great actually.

She closed the menu and watched his eyes for a moment... it was good to see him relax more. She briefly let her mind slither over the thoughts of them dancing and her feeling his hunger and desire grow as they moved together.
 
"You wont regret it...Plus i always wanted to taste a philly on the lips of a wo...Yeah "he says as he averts his gaze and blushes as he was unsure of what he had said.

"See...I'm so nervous Selena' I can't control my self, I can't stop the words coming from my mouth, I am...uh...hard and uncomfortable..But i want to actually experience a date..but its hard with you looking so damned sexy, and the look on your face..." He was turning red as he moved his hands from the table to his lap.
 
She leaned in close and pulled him closer to her and pressed a kiss to his lips to silence him for a moment. Her hand moving to take his and resting his hand on her thigh. She broke the kiss and stared into his eyes as she spoke.

Hard already pet? Or are you saying this situation is hard for you? We could find hidden place to have a little private fun if you... Really... Really need us to or we could just go dance till our food gets here. I kinda like that idea... dancing.
 
He jumps at the kiss and almost came then but held back as he blushed and looked at you. He than sighs and looks as you as he lets his hand slowly touch your leg and lets it rest there. He doesn't do anything else must lets it rest there.He smiles and nods.

I can wait, If you want to dance we ..uh..can..but remember I'm not a dancer..remember that I warned you.
 
It will be perfectly alright Justice.

She took his hand once more and standing she led them to the dance floor and moving to wrap his arms around her waist as she slowly began to undulate and dance around slowly to the music guiding him as she did.
 
Justice moves with you as his cock throbs in his pants he looks at your face and seems to let his current issues cause his face to relax and his eyes at yours as he speaks

"Selena, I'm dancing...I'm actually dancing" he says with a smile " and here my teacher said i sucked, and had no talent" he says as he laughs a bit, despite his raging hard on in his pants
 
You just needed someone who knew how to guide you.

She smiled staring into his eyes. She could feel the yearning firmness beneath his pants and leaned up near his ear with a soft almost purr more to be soothing than anything else as she slowly began to guide him more as they danced shifting slowly into more rhythmic dancing with steps reminiscent of Samba or Mambo
 
He easily falls into the steps as he smiles. his eyes though ooze concentration as he steps perfectly with yours as he seems to have unlocked those lessons. he spun you away and than baclk it to let you hit him fully against his body. he than began to lead you as he stepped up his game.

"Seems i did retain the knowledge...it must have been the teacher" he says as he smiled as bent you back and let you dip just your back away and circle you back to me, i steal a quick kiss on your lips and blush " See...My current teacher makes me want to stay connected...and doesn't have facial hair"
 
She smiled nipping into the kiss as they danced. Wriggling her body against his as she listened to him.

Glad I am able to help pet. Its always wonderful to have such a... hungry dance partner.

Her hips wriggling against his as she said hungry pressing herself against the firm proof of his desire.
 
Back
Top