Welcome to Hell.

He grins, noticing Sia wiggling her toes at him, and he smiles up at her as she giggles at him. He nods casually, and then finally decides to sit, heading over to where she's stretched out on the couch. He slides down onto the end, teasing lifting her ankles up to rest them on his right leg as he leans into the back of the couch. He grins up at her. I promise not to tickle your feet. He winks.

And yes, I'm off for the evening. Actually have been for quite a while now, so I'm just lingering around until it's time to get to bed, I suppose. He smiles at her teasingly. And you're just lingering around trying to find the inspiration to finish your latest post, then?

Exactly! grins

Alright...well .. perhaps more like wasting time and hoping for another round of inspiration.

Good night to you. smiles and waves Sleep well.

Exactly! grins

Alright...well .. perhaps more like wasting time and hoping for another round of inspiration.

Good night to you. smiles and waves Sleep well.

He smiles back as she waves, then grins coyly, blowing a kiss at her as he departs. I suppose I really should try to get to sleep.

Good night to all, hope the rest of your evenings are collectively pleasant.
He feels a tug of tiredness, and sleeks out.

*tumbles down a deep and dark hole, and hits face first... in Hell*

"Where the Hell am I?!"

*Looks around and blinks his eyes*

Giggles at Jack and then goes to sip at the wine glass, but finds it near empty so raises it in above her shoulder and look it's filled again. Man, she really loves this place. Hey Jack. Welcome to Hell.

Well dang... I knew I took a wrong step there... and made some mistakes in my life.... but hell.

*looks up to Sia and smiles* But if you are here, cannot be half bad. Heck, I could come to really enjoy my time in hell.

Well dang... I knew I took a wrong step there... and made some mistakes in my life.... but hell.

*looks up to Sia and smiles* But if you are here, cannot be half bad. Heck, I could come to really enjoy my time in hell.

Laughs softly and then pats the empty edge of the couch she sits on with the heel of her foo. I'm sure I could help ease the shock... but I can't say I'll ease the heat.

Good god he did bring out the cheesy in her.

Laughs softly and then pats the empty edge of the couch she sits on with the heel of her foo. I'm sure I could help ease the shock... but I can't say I'll ease the heat.

Good god he did bring out the cheesy in her.

Who said I wanted it to freeze in Hell. A nice hot time could just be what the doctor ordered.

*Walks over to her and sits down on the couch*

Hhhmmm did someone say something about cheese. I like cheese.

Who said I wanted it to freeze in Hell. A nice hot time could just be what the doctor ordered.

*Walks over to her and sits down on the couch*

Hhhmmm did someone say something about cheese. I like cheese.

Rolls her eyes and shifts her position on the couch so she can lean against him, her head resting on his shoulder. You nut... she smiles

Would you like a drink?

Rolls her eyes and shifts her position on the couch so she can lean against him, her head resting on his shoulder. You nut... she smiles

Would you like a drink?

Don't mind if I do. *He says as he takes her glass from her and with out pause, takes a sip, but does not swallow. He grabs her gently by the back of her head and brings her into a kiss, sharing the flavor with her* Hhhmmm Even better I think, I'll just drink you in.

So cheesy, yet so good. So what If I'm a ham... hhhhmmmm ham.....

Don't mind if I do. *He says as he takes her glass from her and with out pause, takes a sip, but does not swallow. He grabs her gently by the back of her head and brings her into a kiss, sharing the flavor with her* Hhhmmm Even better I think, I'll just drink you in.

So cheesy, yet so good. So what If I'm a ham... hhhhmmmm ham.....

Well that is unconvential, but there are no complaints, she enjoys the touch of his lips which leave far too soon. Though she has a feeling she'll be tasting them again. Yes... please by all means.

Well that is unconvential, but there are no complaints, she enjoys the touch of his lips which leave far too soon. Though she has a feeling she'll be tasting them again. Yes... please by all means.

*He leans her back a bit so her chest is more level with the couch beneath them. He drips a bit of the wine onto her chest... and gingerly licks it up bit, by bit. His tongue leaving more of a trail behind though then it gathered up of the sweet tasting wine, enhanced by her exquisite skin.*

"I only live to serve." *He chuckles as he looks back up at her*

*He leans her back a bit so her chest is more level with the couch beneath them. He drips a bit of the wine onto her chest... and gingerly licks it up bit, by bit. His tongue leaving more of a trail behind though then it gathered up of the sweet tasting wine, enhanced by her exquisite skin.*

"I only live to serve." *He chuckles as he looks back up at her*

Oooh... you are temptling.

she smiles and squirms in on the couch beside him. Leaning over her lips gently touch the corner of his lips in a gentle kiss quickly followed by a nip.

If only I could stay... you sleep my dear Jack ... perhaps they'll be another time.

Oooh... you are temptling.

she smiles and squirms in on the couch beside him. Leaning over her lips gently touch the corner of his lips in a gentle kiss quickly followed by a nip.

If only I could stay... you sleep my dear Jack ... perhaps they'll be another time.

Good night to you my sweet temptress of dreams. I shall see you when you return from your personal time. *Kisses the back of her hand* Good bye.

Sauntering down the sweltering steps to Hell, I figure I'm here for a drink, maybe something else... who knows in the end... I wave to the nearest demon who comes scampering up with my favorite drink, and I head off to one of the alcoves to start working on some very long awaited posts.

He's back in Hell. A good place to relax for the evening, as he look forward to the Pool party beginning the next day. He smiles to himself as he pulls up a seat at the bar once again and asks for something ice cold and smooth. Finding a fresh ale in his glass, he takes a big sip and then sighs, leaning against the bar, keeping ot himself for the moment.

His drink is long finished, and he retires into a more comfortable chair for the moment, stretching out for the rest of the evening and propping up his legs. He is relaxed and humming a slight tune, enjoying the easy comfort for now until he deems it time to stumble into a bed.

"FUCK I"M COLD!" was heard right before she stepped out of nothing and into the room. Her cool lips brushed Noon's sleepy forehead before quick steps brought her a fireplace and formed itself in the wall. An inferno instantly blazed and pillows sprouted out of the flaming floor like fluffy flowers. She dropped herself into the pile and covered herself up with a blanket made of soft blue flames.

"Ahhhhh, so much better. "

He grinned up at Nina as she kissed at his forehead, and nodded to her as she plopped down onto the floor, laying in front of a fireplace with a big, huge roaring blaze within it. He studies her for a second, smirking. Well, you won't be cold for very long, I daresay. I don't think we can get you any hotter than your current position.

His lips quirk up in wicked amusement as his last words, almost as if issuing a challenge, even as he gives her a teasing wink.

This part of the 'site' is unknown to her but that doesn't stop her from exploring different places, her curiosity never lacking..her choice of clothing tonight, a silver, body hugging dress, the skirt stopping just above her knees, her hair swept to one side, bright red lipstick gracing her full lips......
Watching the room she coudln't help but notice the new arival and waved.

"evening Aggie"
He grinned up at Nina as she kissed at his forehead, and nodded to her as she plopped down onto the floor, laying in front of a fireplace with a big, huge roaring blaze within it. He studies her for a second, smirking. Well, you won't be cold for very long, I daresay. I don't think we can get you any hotter than your current position.

His lips quirk up in wicked amusement as his last words, almost as if issuing a challenge, even as he gives her a teasing wink.

A soft laugh made her blanket shimmer. "No... no possible way." She smirked back looking at the firplace as if to will it hotter.

"i'm bone cold and fucking stiff... I think I'll be here till I turn pink all over."

He chuckled at Nina, watching her for a second. Well, given the current temperatures, I'd say that you should be medium rare by now already, and working your way toward well done. But perhaps you need the heat a bit more than I do.

He glanced up at the newcomer as she entered, and gave her a welcoming smile. He'd seen her around, of course, in a few othe rplaces, but he'd never spoken to her. Evening Aggie, I'm Noon. Make yourself at home. Welcome to Hell...it's exactly what you think it is, more or less.

It isn't they're just playing. Feel free to watch. Or follow me out. Up to you.

(Not even that. It's completely idle flirtation. I tend to do that fairly indiscriminately. Perhaps it's a character flaw related to think that I'm much more charming than I am) :devil:

Yes yes I do need the warmth. My internal thermometer is broken... That is why I like hell. It warms me up. BUt... well done wont happen any time soon.

This kind of reminds me of july when I'm cold and I go sit in the car with the windows up. I have to set a timer or I really would cook myself!

Hey, Aggie, you dont have to follow him out... and boyo, you dont have to leave either..

Yes yes I do need the warmth. My internal thermometer is broken... That is why I like hell. It warms me up. BUt... well done wont happen any time soon.

This kind of reminds me of july when I'm cold and I go sit in the car with the windows up. I have to set a timer or I really would cook myself!

Hey, Aggie, you dont have to follow him out... and boyo, you dont have to leave either..

Well if I say here any longer it might tarnish my angelic good looks.

And I certainly would need to start losing clothes. I like it a little chilly if you recall.

Back