Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
shazaam

this girl has some dangerous curves supporting all that is wise. Mnn. And incredible lips.:kiss:
 
I've gotten into spoken word the last year or so, love the genre of work. Are you a fan/practitioner?

Well i do alot of writing but more short stories then spoken word and ya i enjoy it as well. Scroobius Pip is pretty good and Bradley Hathaway I enjoy.
 
So I'm leaving on a jet plane..don't know when I'll be back again...

Well that's partially false, I'll be back Monday morning. But in the mean time, I hope everyone has a delightful weekend and here's a photo as I depart! xo

This falls into the "WOW" category. What a great picture.

Hope you have/had a wonderful weekend.
 
Just because you're away, my friend, doesn't mean your art should suffer. ;) ... To the top.
 
A little piece composed a few months ago.

He waited for her in the darkly lit room. Sitting on the corner of the bed, mattress sagging under his frame, comforter once pulled tight now limp. A crack of light from the bathroom splitting apart the carpet. His body tense but tired, tipsy but horny...anticipatory.
The curtains on the windows were thrown back, he considered if she would want them closed or not.
He stared down at his shoes, evaluating the crisscross of laces while his jittery hands smoothed out the denim over his thighs. Focusing on his breath he went over the haphazard details of their meeting there, in the hotel room. The scent of other humans in the air, the knowledge that they would not be the first nor the last to use this bed...the shower..or that chair in a lascivious manner.

But he just didn’t give a shit. It wasn’t in his manner to care about his actions.
 
would you do a full on front shot, of your breast, if you don't mind that is?
 
Good to see you back, love the words and photo! Hope your weekend was wonderful!
 
wow!!! beautiful words, and an amzing photo! I love the latest posts! both inspirational and tantilizing to the spirit!
 
Goooood morning! :)

And thank you to all who enjoyed the story/photo, I'm glad it was met with approval!
 

Attachments

  • wakemeslowly.jpg
    wakemeslowly.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 10,832
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top