X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

Lila took Neko’s hand after they finished and let him lead her to the training room. She was suddenly nervous as they approached, not sure if she really wanted to go through with this after all.
 
-Once they got there Professor X was waiting.-"Are you ready Lila?"-Professor X said as Neko smiled confident she will be ok.-
 
-The Professor looked.-"Un like Neko so far you have yet to learn how to actually focus your powers and use them. I would suggest stepping in. I will put the Danger room Level to 0 which will deploy stand by Droids targets for you to practice on. That is all. You have to feel the way your powers flow how they move in your system."-Professor X smiled as Neko hugged her.-"Good luck."
 
Lila took a deep breath and sighed, returning Neko's hug before she entered the room. It seemed just like any other room to her and as she looked around, she couldn't feel anything course through her. It usually took a deep emotion to make it surface. SHe closed her eyes and concentraited, trying to feel the fire burning within her.
 
-Professor told her he be starting the simulation as 6 androids appeared surrounding her but standing still.-
 
Lila opened her eyes to see the androids surrounding her but staying still. She could feel that fire burning in her belly, the oncoming attack building but being unable to release it. She concentraited, her jaw clenched as she tried to force it and nothing happened. She was frustrated and as the moments ticked by, she felt like a failure. When she was about to give up, she suddenly felt flames engulfing her, swirling around the room and destroying anything that came into contact with them. She'd never had an outburst like that before and it frightened her.

"Stop it!" She screamed out to whoever was watching, unsure of how to stop the flames now that they had begun.
 
-Professor X looked to her.-"Apparently it is your feelings that control the fire use your feelings."-It did not seem to help as Professor X watched unable to do anything. Neko bit his lip.-"I am going in."-he said as Neko jumped in to the door as Professor X was a bit scared Neko activated his Fire Aura as he stood amongst the Chaos trying to dodge it all.-"It is ok just use your feelings you must feel it."-he said as her Flames began to engulf him as he looked like one giant Fire ball.-
 
Lila squeezed her eyes shut at the sound of Neko's voice and she violently forced the feeling down. As everything in the room suddenly went back to normal, she felt sick and fell to her hands and knees, her head spinning dizzily.
 
-Neko was ok his aura protected him from the fire. Neko ran over and put a hand on her back as he rubbed it.-"Do you need help?"-he asked.-
 
Lila nodded her head, unable to catch her breath as Neko rubbed her back. SHe felt like she was going to throw up and her head was spinning in a sickening way. SHe'd never had a power burst that big before and it was taking a toll on her body.
 
-Neko picked her up and began to high tail it back to there dorms. Neko smiled as he got her to the bathroom to throw up or wash up as Neko smiled.-"I will talk to you soon just relax."-he said but was stopped by a small wait a moment turning his head to look back at Lila.-
 
"Don't go." Lila moaned as she leaned over the toilet, her stomach rolling. She didn't want to be alone right then. She felt like such a failure. The one reason why she was there and she couldn't even do that right. She felt tears rolling down her cheeks, the reality of her situation hitting her hard.
 
-Neko held her close watching her vomit until her stomach was clear and flushed the toilet as Neko held her tight.-"Take it easy you haven't been in touch with your powers. You will be ok."-He promised and smiled petting her hair in his arms.-
 
Lila sobbed on Neko’s shoulder as he held her tight. She had wanted to be strong and to learn, but it wasn’t working out the way she wanted it to.
 
-Neko smiled.-"It has only been your first day some people take a lot of time to mature with there powers you will be fine."-Neko rubbed her back trying to relax her.-"Do you want me to run a hot bubble bath?"
 
Lila sniffed and hiccupped as he offered to draw her a bath. She nodded against his shoulder, wiping her eyes on the back of her hands. “And something to drink?” She asked in a small voice.
 
-Neko began to draw her bath getting her a big glass of juice. Neko came back and stopped the bubble bath it was hot and ready for her to soak in.-"I will turn my back so you can slip in."-Neko turned his back to let her undress.-
 
Lila blushed when he stayed in the room but turned his back. She undressed quickly, piling her hair on top of her head before she slipped beneath the bubbles with a sigh. "You can turn back now." She said as she sank into the foam liquid to her chin.
 
-Neko blushed still looking away a bit.-"I hope you will be better."-he said setting her drink down by her on a small table.-"how is the water."
 
“It’s fine.” She said, relaxing into the warm water and feeling all the aches and pains leaving her body. “Thank you, Neko. You didn’t have to do this for me.”
 
-Neko smiled.-"It is just how i treat my friends. I always help them in any situation and want them to feel better."
 
"You run all your friends bubble baths?" She asked, an eyebrow arched as she smiled up at him. "I think that's something you do for someone that's more than a friend."
 
-Neko blushed and smiled.-"Not the bubble bath thing....just....helping them in general....I did it for you because......I....."-Neko blushed unable to get the words out.-"I wanted to help you and make you feel better."-he said.-
 
"Neko." She said softly, watching as he blushed at the meer mention of helping her. "Would you like to see my body?" Lila asked him.
 
Back
Top