Sexy british parole officer humiliated and dominated by chavvy ex con

Fastener

Virgin
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
10
Hi,

would there be much scope for this story I’ve been writing for myself mainly .

Set in a bleak northern industrial town, 30 year old Carly , a recently single brunette throws herself into Work as a community parole officer to get over the break up.
Gaz is her latest charge, a young angry man nearly ten years younger than her who is recently released from prison on licence. In her daily contact with him, Carly slowly looses the upper hand to Gaz and finds herself becoming a plaything for the dominant side of this nasty piece of work and all his humiliating fantasies.

If people want a more rounded synopsis and plot outcline I’m willing to expand on that

Prior to posting in full, would anyone be interested in reading about this?
 
Sounds great to me. I take it Carly is well bred, well spoken, a posh girl doing her time up north before moving back to London. And Gaz is a handsome rough guy.
 
Was thinking more that Carly is a former wild child party girl gone respectable.
All grown up with own home, car and career.

Gaz is a skinny nasty skinhead whose arrogant ways eventually break the older woman’s will and she submits to him in ever more increasingly humiliating ways.

The fact that he has a huge massive cock, disproportionate to his skinny frame only adds to her addiction to placate him in whatever sexual fashion he desires
 
Or maybe same gender. I like the idea of a gay parole officer falling for the nastiest fuck in the clink.
 
always fun to see someone 'in charge' get dominated by some they're in charge of. That being said, if you make it gay male, you'll get much fewer readers. if you make it gender reversed, much fewer readers. And if he is a skinhead--in the US a term for racist--you'll get fewer viewers.

the biggest issue I see is 'small town', as in small towns, everyone knows everyone's biz. You would need the anonymity of a city to make this work.
 
Skinny and horrid are just other ways of saying thin and rough maybe? Curvy girl is great, so for the guy go for the Danny D look. I like the idea of them being superficially mismatched, a gorgeous gal who looks out of place in this biz and a guy who maybe isn't her natural fuck partner at first glance but who has something else going for him like a massive appendage and an idea of what to do with it.

https://ci.phncdn.com/videos/201607/11/81888641/original/(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=nT9YU0sn4f39yris)15.jpg
 
Love this idea. Make her pretty, quite innocent looking face, but a sexy, curvy, busty body, about size 10, him a muscly wiry type with a huge cock.

He treats her very roughly, uses her for all his frustrations, she secretly loves being used and dominated, she starts to deliberately dress slightly sexily, but sort of within the boundaries of her position, you know, skin tight pencil skirts, blouses which she almost looks ready to burst out of and high heels, just to wind him up so he will use her ever more roughly
 
Back
Top