Weekly artistic challenge

If windows 7 can't see the camera when it is plugged in, and you've tried to read the card directly with no luck it suggests that the data on the card has become corrupted. :(

Sometimes if you leave the card in the reader and reboot the computer it manages to find it. If that doesn't work maybe you could try one of the many recovery software solutions. Try googleing "recover files from sd card" I can't recommend any as have never used one.

Good luck

Thank you I will look into it.

I shall post later today - sorry about the dumb challenge idea...:eek:

Any suggestions for next week??:)

photo taken directly below an object without placing it in a particular position? for example... bottom of a chair but you cant pull it out from under the table...

i dont know... just a random thought lol

Don't be silly....it wasn't dumb at all. This was in the kitchen. ;)

9-21-13me1_zps9a2d6e65.jpg

Goofy! Great challenge!

Not going to be here, but what about..." Odds and ends"? I was cleaning out a junk drawer and thought that some of the neat stuff would be great photos!

Goofy! Great challenge!

Not going to be here, but what about..." Odds and ends"? I was cleaning out a junk drawer and thought that some of the neat stuff would be great photos!

come clean out mine I have several junk draws

nice pics everyone...and Renee...I always said you had the best Butt on Lit!!!:D:D:kiss::kiss:

Kitchen

As Renee was kind enough to show us her delectable derrière, I thought I should post a photo of my meat. :D

IMG_0400_zps8655fefd.jpg

Apologies to any vegetarians.

Back