Minnesota Page

Hey I'm not from Minnesota. I'm from Indiana. I just wanted to say sure did hate that IU Minnesota game.
 
Minnesota

hey I grew up in Minnesota... I live 70 miles away from Minneapolis...

in western Wisconsin.... and I travel to Minneapolis on weekends...

and stay in the cities when I drop my son off at his moms....

I love a kinky woman that likes to strap it on...

have plenty of other kinks and love to have fun as well...

rob
 
Grew up in Duluth and return there often. Would like to find friends in the area.
 
Minnesnowta

52/m/north central MN...would love to chat, meet new friends along the way.
 
single in MN

Mankato MN here 22 year old lookin for fun
 
How can we make you feel younger again? I too am around your age and feel great!
 
Well its a good thing that I like older women then ;) want me to make you feel young again
 
South Metro

Oh hell I'll just post in a couple of the MN threads cause man... lots of them...

South of the River East
 
good morning all

Be Minnesota nice pm me. Open male looking for friends..
 
*rolls my hips slowly, building the anticipation, then....jerks my hip out against the thread, giving it a big BUMP*

Hi to all the Minnesotans out there who have posted in this thread before (and to those who have yet to.) Anyone around?
 
Back
Top