32/f/bbw; I want to have my pussy licked while looking out over the Manhattan skyline

Am gladly willing to go making her cum as I pass away into the night ;)
 
While I don't live in NYC I do travel to that area on a fairly regular basis and I am addicted to sweet, warm pussy. There's nothing like tasting and tonguing a woman who's really in to it and is up for multiple orgasms. I'll never travel to that area again without looking longingly out on Brooklyn and wondering if you're squirming and wiggling around a tongue even as I stare...mmmmm.
 
Showing some sister love!

Let's have fun together licking things and then looking at things (e.g. Manhattan skyline). Then we could go shopping together afterwards. Lol.
 
Babygirl I would love to lick EVERY inch of your body (not just pussy) for a whole day and night as you gaze out onto the New York skyline. Maybe then we could start a tour (on my dime ofcourse) of every major metropolitan city in the U.S.! Let me know what you think of the idea ok, Feel free to pm me !
 
I live in Brooklyn, too, and this is such a turn on to me. I would love to chat and meet up if you're down.
 
I live in Brooklyn, too, and this is such a turn on to me. I would love to chat and meet up if you're down.

I don't actually live in Brooklyn, that's just my favorite vantage point. I visit NYC occasionally.
 
Back
Top