California Roll Call

back to the top!!

Can't have Cali slipping off the front page!!

Welcome to all the new folks checking in on here... if anyone in SoCal feels like saying hi, drop me a PM

-Card

south bay in the house!

23 m 310 torrance south bay area. any ladies that want to chat just pm me

707 here,,looking for female chat partners. I am older than dirt and very perverted!

shameless.....

.... bump for CA!

If anyone ever feels like saying hi, drop me a PM

30 male enjoying life in and around Sacramento. Yeah...it's Sacramento...but it's not as exciting as it sounds...haha.

sooo many californians....

... soooo little time, ha ha ha

Hi again to everyone from San Diego and I hope y'all are having a good morning.
Let me throw out another little bump to this list... maybe we can get all 3 of the CA lists up at the top!

Hope everyone's doing well...

-Card

Greetings from my vacation destination. And where does a Californian vacation? Why, California, of course!

Vaca-bump!

How about a bumpty for the golden state. Anyone doing anything to end up on Santa's naughty list?

Sadly, nothing too naughty as of late. Hoping that will change real soon. ;) I'm here so....it's a start. Haha...

Does masturbating and writing erotica with the door open where Sister and Mom could walk in on me count?

Happy post holiday. Hope everyone had a good one. Any naughtyness this weekend? Mine was decidedly naughty free, such that I found myself on craigslist this am looking for something to get myself into...

Back