Encounter on the Southwest Chief (closed for wideeyedone)

Brian listened carefully to her story. Except for the differences in the age at which they each had their first kiss, their stories weren't that different. Alexa had opened this line of questioning; he decided to up the intensity.

Returning Alexa's grin, he said, "Very nice. I think our stories weren't all that different. OK, Ms. Sexpot. So...what about the first time you had sex? Were you in love, or nervously in like, or just in lust? Or, some combo?"
 
Alexa looked at him and pretended to be shocked. "Are you saying that you think I have had sex?" She asked in a teasing voice. She nudged him playfully.

"I was madly in love. We met in college. I was nervous and he was more experienced than I was. He took me away for the weekend. A romantic cabin, roses and firelight. It was right out of a movie."

She looked to him. "Your turn to spill."
 
Brian had, of course, expected the return volley. He liked this game that they were playing. Certainly, it had a clear element of erotic stimulation, but they were also learning about each other. How nice that Alexa had had this very, classic romantic debut. It almost made him a little chagrined to tell his own tale.

He nudged Alexa back, teasingly, as he kicked off his own shoes. "To begin with, it wasn't Jenny Granger, although, God knows, in my teenage fantasy it was going to be. No, believe it our not, I, too was in college - my freshman year. This girl from my English Comp class and I started flirting in class. Then, we started to hang out after class some. I asked her for a date on a weekend. We went to a movie and some late-night snacks afterwords, flirting all the time. We both had roommates, of course, and they were both at in our rooms, so we went out for a walk to a quiet corner of campus, sat behind some bushes and started making out. And, well...that was it. We were both really horny by that point, and we had sex in the grass. I never admitted to her that it was my first. Turned out, much to my surprise and disappointment, she had a boyfriend at another college, and she ended up sticking with him."

Brian was not quite sure where to go next, then hit on an idea. "So, now that we have spilled the beans about or first sexual experiences, let's get some specifics. Tell me something about yourself that would be either R- or X-rated if it were in a movie."
 
Alexa stretched out just a little, getting comfortable.

"Something R or X rated. Hmmmm" She whispered. "I have had sex outside of a hotel ballroom on the terrace during an engagement party." She smirked. "I guess that is R rated. Your turn."
 
Seeing Alexa stretch out stoked Brian's arousal. She was making herself at home in his room, and not hiding it, maybe even intentionally letting him know.

Brian could feel his eyes widen a bit in response to Alexa's admission. Certainly, she wasn't a prude, or she wouldn't be here in his room to begin with. But, Brian had not guessed that she was this adventurous sexually. Interesting, indeed.

He started to say something about things that he had done, then hit upon an admission that, on the one hand would be rather tame - probably more of a PG rating, even if he said it in a movie - but in this context was very provocative.

"OK. R-rated disclosure," said, being sure that they were making eye contact as he spoke. "One of the unusual thing that arouses me sexually is women who have loose strands of hair, and then occasionally tuck the strands behind their ears with a flick of their hand." He paused, still holding her gaze. "True. I'm not making it up."

"So, your turn. What turns you on? And, remember, R- or X-rated."
 
Alexa blushed thinking of how many times she had tucked her hair behind her ears while they were talking.

She held his hand again. "It is an instant turn on when a mn puts his hand on the small of my back, especially in a crowded room. You know to sort of guide me. And sometimes on a date, I wear a backless dress just to feel that. Skin to skin"

She took his hand and put it on her cheek. "Do you prefer lingerie or bare skin?"
 
Alexa's touch to his cheek sent sparks up and down Brian's body. He waited with excitement to see what she would say.

Do you prefer lingerie or bare skin?

Brian didn't have time or the need to think strategically about his response, how to keep the game going. He just responded truthfully, and, perhaps, a little impulsively.

"I like seeing and feeling lingerie on a woman when we start to warm up to having sex, but by that time I am usually so hot that I really want to feel my bare hands on her bare skin."

Finishing his sentence with shortening breath, Brian laid his hand on Alexa's pant leg and said, "How about you? You like the feeling of a man's bare hand on your bare back, you said. Would you rather feel his hand on your blouse or bra, or on your bare breast?'
 
Alexa scooted just a little closer to Brian. She kissed him softly, it was a gentle warm kiss.

"I can't choose a favorite. I enjoy all three and the progression. His hand over my blouse, I get my first taste of his touch, does he know that cupping and caressing feels good as opposed to jiggling. Does he brush his thumb over my nipples? Does he like the feel of my clothes against his skin. Does he kiss my skin as he unbuttons my blouse.? I get to learn so much about what he likes before I even get my clothes off." She bit her lip and took a deep breath.

"And then when my blouse is off, will he like that I like pretty underthings. Does he know I where them to feel sexy and confident."

Alexa looked at him with a grin. "I like every phase of having my breasts touched, I suppose."
 
Brian had come to realize that he and Alexa were playing a cat and mouse game, building up to see who would break first. At some point one of them would not be able to tolerate the upwardly spiraling sexual tension and would make a physical move on the other. Not that the move would be unwelcome, of course, but just that his or her resistance would crumble.

He was pretty sure that he would crumble first, but he was dedicated to trying to hold on for at least one more round.

Once Alexa as finished with her reply Brian leaned in and returned her kiss, just a little bit more firmly, but way short of being the passionate kissing that he was so eager to begin. Leaving his hand on her pant leg, he said, "Very nice response and image. So...my question back to you is...".

Brian stopped mid-sentence, surprising himself. His resolve to hold on collapsed entirely. With a quick move he wrapped his left hand around the back of Alexa's neck and pulled them into a hard kiss, his tongue darting against her closed lips, daring her to offer him entrance. He placed his right hand on her left side, then slid it up to cup her left breast in his hand, caressing it firmly, but not roughly, through her blouse. Breaking the kiss just long enough to gasp out a phrase, "Like this, you mean?"
 
When he caressed her breast, she moaned against his kiss. "Yes, just like that. That is just what I imagined your hand would feel like. She leaned in to kiss him again, but this time she kissed his jaw and then his throat. She kissed him with sweet kisses and nuzzled his warm skin.

"Please keep going." She whispered. Trying to be vague. Perhaps, he would think she meant the questions, perhaps she meant his hand on her breast.
 
Please keep going.

Alexa's words were music to Brian's ears and his now revved up body. Or, were they? He realized that there could be two meanings here: keep the game going or keep up his physical advance. Brian knew that he definitely wanted her desire to be the latter, but he wasn't sure. He noted, somewhat to his disappointment, that she had kissed him back, but not passionately. After a moment's reflection, he decided to simply ask her, but in a provocative way.

Pulling back slightly, he whispered back, "I'm glad that you approve of my touch. And, I will grant your wish, but your request might mean two different things: Keep going with our question and answer game, or keep going with my kissing you and caressing your breast."

Brian paused for just a moment. "Either way, it's your turn. So, either ask me an R- or X-rated question, or kiss or touch me in a way that I will know clearly that it's time to move beyond our question game."
 
Alexa kept his gaze his and reached down and flicked open the buttons of her blouse. She took his hand and slipped inside and against the lace of her bra.

"Please don't stop kissing me and touching me, but I want to keep enjoying getting to know you, and getting to know your taste, and your touch."

She kissed him, cupping his face, kissing him hungrily.
 
Last edited:
Alexa had given him, or, Brian thought perhaps more correctly, given them the green light to go forward. But she had also let him know that she wanted them to take time to get to know each other and each other's bodies, rather than just slamming forward. Besides, in her answer to his previous question, Alexa had given him a road map for touching her. Brian decided to follow it.

As he returned Alexa's hungry kisses Brian let his hand explore the lace of Alexa's bra, trying hard not to hurry too much. Remembering what she had told him, he made sure to repeatedly brush his hand over the outline of her hard nipple. Breaking their kissing he kissed her on her chin, then her neck, then worked his way down as though he were himself unbuttoning her blouse and planting a kiss where each button had been.

Returning to facing her Brian whispered in her ear, "I like to be touched too. You can reach the buttons on my shirt easier than I can. Oh, and, just so you know, I love deep, hot, hard kissing."
 
She followed his cue and unbuttoned his shirt. She arched her back as he kissed her skin. She moaned softly.

She took him by the lapels of his shirt and guided them to lay down on the bed. She sighed against his kisses.

She slid her delicate hands inside the fabric of his shirt. She murmured softly when she felt his warm skin.

"I like the way you feel. I like the feel of you."
 
Alexa's unbuttoning of his shirt sent waves of warm affection and erotic attraction through Brian's body. He loved the feeling of her small, soft hands on his bare chest. He was also happy that she had pulled them down to lay on the bed. Her doing so erased any sense that he was forcing himself on her.

Echoing Alexa's sentiment he replied, "I, too, like the way you feel. And, I like feeling your bare skin." Activating his declaration Brian used both of his hand to pull Alexa's blouse gently, but quickly over her shoulders and onto the floor. He followed that move up by doffing his own shirt.

Their bodies nude from the waist up except for Alexa's beautiful, enticing lace bra, Brian wrapped his both of his arms around her, pulling them close. While re-initiating their kissing he deftly unsnapped her bra straps and pulling the straps over her shoulders, her bra being held in place only by their chests being pressed against one another.

Breaking their kissing and pulling back just far enough to speak, but not far enough for her bra to fall loose, he whispered hoarsely, "If your bra falls off and I start to caress your bare breasts, there's no turning back. I don't think I could control myself. So, if I could use some crude language, if you don't want to fuck before we quit, please tell me now, and I will certainly respect your desire."
 
Alexa smiled up at him. "I want you to fuck me, Brian. I am not going to ask you to stop." Then she kissed him. Her kiss was hard and hungry. She cupped his face in her hands. She hooked her leg around his and rubbed her foot on his calf.

"But I don't usually do this sort of thing." She said and then instantly regretted that she felt like she had to explain. "I want you."
 
With almost any other woman who had just made the statement that Alexa had, and given how hot he now was for her, Brian would have torn into her hungrily, getting to the fucking part as soon as possible. But, he knew and respected that she wanted to savor the experience, and...so did he.

Brian smiled back at her, "No need to apologize for having a body. And, I haven't done anything like this in years. You see, like you, I want you.

He started to return Alexa's hard kiss, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth, searching for hers in return, but he stopped quickly to add, "I have to correct your misimpression. I don't want of fuck you." He paused just briefly, "I want us to fuck each other. I'll fuck you just as hard, or as softly, as you fuck me."
 
Alexa used her fingers to pull her bra from in between them. She slid it off of her skin and tossed it on the floor. She used her hands to sort of guide Brian to lay on his back. She hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her pants and she slithered out of them.

She straddled his hips in her pretty lace panties and kissed him deeply. Her dark hair falling around them. She kissed him and kissed his throat and his shoulders. She moaned against his throat, and his jaw.

"I have no intention to be a passive participant." Alexa whispered against his ear.
 
With Alexa straddling him Brian thrust his hands down to quickly unbuckle his belt, unbutton the waist button on his pants, unzip his zipper, and slide his pants down over his hips. Using a combination of moves with his hands and feet he managed to slide out of his pants and push them to the floor without throwing Alexa off of him. The two of them were now entirely bare save their underpants.

Placing his powerful hands on her shoulders Brian pushed Alexa up so that she was partially upright while still straddling him at his waist. Having positioned her as he wished, Brian put both of his hands on her naked breasts, massaging them firmly, squeezing enough to produce a moan from her with each massage. Using his thumbs and forefingers Brian teased her nipples repeatedly.

Pulling Alexa back down to lie on his chest, Brian whispered into her ear, "I'm glad that you have no intention to be a passive participant, because I have no intention of us fucking with anything other than great enthusiasm."
 
Alexa's breasts were full for her small frame. And her nipples hardened almost instantly when he touched them. Alexa ran her fingernails up and down his sides lightly.

"You are not making it easy to take my time. The way you touch me makes me want to reach into your boxers and push my panties to the side and get you inside of me." She moaned softly.
 
Brian pulled Alexa down onto him and rolled them over to lay side-by-side. "Let me help you a little with this", he gasped into her ear.

He slid his hand down her stomach, pausing briefly at the waist of her lace panties, teasing her. His hand continued down over the lace until it was nestled snugly between her legs. Resuming their hard kissing Brian slowly rubbed the crotch of her panties, feeling the wetness, and feeling the outlines of her pussy through the beautufiul lace.
 
Alexa was a little self conscious of how wet she was. She moaned into his mouth when the heel of his hand brushed against her clit through the delicate lace.

"Please..." she whispered in a ragged voice. "Please I am so close all ready. " she gasped. Her hips were arching off of the bed.
 
Brian reached up quickly, took Alexa's hand, and guided it down to slide inside hid boxers. Having done so, he thrust his hand inside her lace panties, quickly finding her wet clit and rolling around between his thumb and forefinger.

Gasping into Alexa's ear he said, "Yes, yes, I will...but first, just a few seconds of an appetizer.
 
Last edited:
Alexa curled her fingers around his cock. She smiled at how hard he felt. She rubbed her thumb across the velvety head.

She felt a few drops of slick wetness. She pulled her hand out and used that wetness to gloss her lower lip. And then she licked his wetness from her lip.

"I wanted to taste you. " she whispered.
 
"Mmmm....nice," Brian gasped, "I hope my taste pleased you."

He took her hand and placed it back inside of his boxers. Returning his hand inside of Alexa's panties, this time he moved further down. Placing his hand so that his palm would massage her wet clit, Brian slid two of his fingers up into her soaking wet pussy, sliding them in and out slowly, as he bit her ear and tickled her ear with the tip of his tongue.
 
Back
Top