Bi 41, in Midlands, North West UK

looking4fun1408

Literotica Guru
Hi there, I'm a 41 year old bi guy with limited experience in the West Midlands, UK. I'm looking to make new friends, to chat with and potentially have fun with when we get to know each other. Must be a connection, but this should be NSA. By the way, I'm not a slim lad, I'm quite a big chap 16st and 5'9'', but I am willing to be quite adventurous with the right guy. Otherwise, I have short, blonde hair, blue eyes and I'm clean shaven. Quite attractive, I'm told. Btw, I do want to kiss, so if you're not into that then maybe I'm not the one for you. Drop me a PM if you're interested in knowing more.

Hi there, I'm a 41 year old bi guy with limited experience in the West Midlands, UK. I'm looking to make new friends, to chat with and potentially have fun with when we get to know each other. Must be a connection, but this should be NSA. By the way, I'm not a slim lad, I'm quite a big chap 16st and 5'9'', but I am willing to be quite adventurous with the right guy. Otherwise, I have short, blonde hair, blue eyes and I'm clean shaven. Quite attractive, I'm told. Btw, I do want to kiss, so if you're not into that then maybe I'm not the one for you. Drop me a PM if you're interested in knowing more.

Hey! Morning from a fellow UK guy here!! You sound great and I hope you find exactly who your looking for!!

:kiss:

Afraid to that, whilst I'm in the UK, I'm not near you. Good luck in your search. Looking for the same apart from the kissing.

Back