Courage acquired

Okay for those that have been asking for pictures of my ass, here are one or two for you!

And what a fine ass this is. Could you raise the hem of that shirt just a little more?
t1448.gif

LG7_zps16bb6f7c.jpg

103_4367_zpsea6dd784.jpg

More butt!

Since it seems that my ass is very well received, here are a few more. And one that some may like. I figured I would post early since I will be at SG's all night tonight and not sure when I'll be able to post pictures.

103_4368_zps0f5e838c.jpg

103_4369_zps41f56c46.jpg

Mmmmmmm

Wow! The pictures don't do that lovely ass justice! Way better in person guys!:devil:

Yummy!

doll, you've got such a hot ass and great chest.
i got busy for a few days but great to come back and see all of your sexy shots on display. great stuff!

Okay for those that have been asking for pictures of my ass, here are one or two for you!

LG7_zps16bb6f7c.jpg

103_4367_zpsea6dd784.jpg

doll, you've got such a hot ass and great chest.
i got busy for a few days but great to come back and see all of your sexy shots on display. great stuff!

Well thank you! I wondered where you had disappeared! Welcome back!

Just taking a break from the excursions tonight. Hope y'all are having a good Saturday night!

Well thank you! I wondered where you had disappeared! Welcome back!

Just taking a break from the excursions tonight. Hope y'all are having a good Saturday night!

Break from "excursions"? An unusual choice of words. I wonder what type of excursions.

hi my sexy new friend what fun are we up to tonight
mine may or may not involve your pics and my hand

Great pics! You are such a tease with that last pic... ;) Hope you and SG are having a good time!

Me tease? Always! Had a great time.

Just signed in to say good morning. Now I am going to curl back up with SG and get just a bit more sleep.

I'm just surprised you got ANY sleep at all. I sure hope this night has been recorded for posterity. I've been busy thinking about the possibilities ;)

Me tease? Always! Had a great time.

Just signed in to say good morning. Now I am going to curl back up with SG and get just a bit more sleep.

There are only a few things that I love more than whipped cream LW, and two of them are in your photos. Now, I have never been critical of you before, but I think you need to learn manners. Shouldn't SG have been offered first licks ?

Looking forward to more !

xo

Well, for our first pictures to post, SG and I decided to start with our "sundaes." I hope y'all enjoy it as much as we enjoyed taking the pictures...and after ;)

Whipped Cream
Chocolate Syrup
Cherry On Top
Finger
Tongue

Oh, and the whipped cream tasted yummy!

This is mouth watering and cock hardening all at the same time.
1359.gif

You have taken control of my body!

100_4624_zpse203c1c0.jpg

:)

i liked my chocolate drizzle....looks good on those yummy boobs doest it? :devil:

Back