New Crossdressing Thread

Who takes your photos?

Mostly taken by a digital camera with a timer.
Here are a couple Cosplay pics in my Star Trek dress.

Attachments

• DSC06897_opt.jpg
    DSC06897_opt.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC06930_opt.jpg
    DSC06930_opt.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 212
Wow, I never thought I would EVER have courage to do this, but here goes! gotta start somewhere... I'm actually terrified, no one, not a soul has seen me xdress... i borrowed it from my wife, its a bit small :D okay, deepbreath 1, 2, 3,

Ls0pqYp.jpg

Great pic, love the look

Thanks so much Willieceedee, you have no idea how nervous that made me... really nice to hear your compliment, made my day! I am going to get better, I have some stuff - still need some help, but I will figure out a way.... the encouragement sure does help!

Thanks so much Willieceedee, you have no idea how nervous that made me... really nice to hear your compliment, made my day! I am going to get better, I have some stuff - still need some help, but I will figure out a way.... the encouragement sure does help!

You look great. Just be yourself. Look forward to seeing more!

Hi Stinson! Me too...they are the Calvin Klein seamless bikini which comes with a super stretchy and velvety soft material. I also got the CK second skin bikini in black but can't decide which I like best. Both have the delicious stretchy fibre that really cup your outside parts nicely. Feels like their being held gently in place. They do run a little small so beware. I ordered a L and they are just a tad on the small side! Not a bad thing for playing and showing off!;)

they look delish, try some Lebody if you ever run across them Ive got a few at marshalls very similar feel :kiss::kiss::devil:

Back