Long time gone...pleased to be back ;) (30/m)

Ha, in my dreams! Well, not the smothering bit...oh, you know what I mean...

Scarily, I understand completely what you mean :D

One day, in the very near future, they will make fully 3d web cams that will make it seem like the person is there with you. If they add in a special body suit with sensors linked in to a software program, I think you could pretty much simulate a sexual experience without the benefit of the people being physically in the same room but still retain the interactive feel of it.

Scarily, I understand completely what you mean :D

One day, in the very near future, they will make fully 3d web cams that will make it seem like the person is there with you. If they add in a special body suit with sensors linked in to a software program, I think you could pretty much simulate a sexual experience without the benefit of the people being physically in the same room but still retain the interactive feel of it.

I used to imagine that sort of thing quite a lot in my youth, believe it or not, when real women were a distant fantasy. Quite sad, really ;)

To be honest, even now if I had a disguise that gave me breasts like yours, I would literally never leave the house :D

Any time you want to borrow my breasts just yell. Unfortunately the rest of me will come with them but I promise to be really quiet whilst you play :p You'll never know the rest of me is there, promise :kiss:

Any time you want to borrow my breasts just yell. Unfortunately the rest of me will come with them but I promise to be really quiet whilst you play :p You'll never know the rest of me is there, promise :kiss:

No, that's fine, I can cope with the whole package. My place in half an hour? I'll get the oil out :p

I found it!!! my god arent you a sexy sexy boy. very very very nice...do you give away free samples? :devil::devil:

Well, it was very relaxing, but I wouldn't have complained about some extra entertainment, put it that way ;)

I love taking long relaxing baths .. feeling the hot water brush over my hard nipples ... not something I get to partake in often ... next time I'll have you and that beautiful body to imagine in the bath with me ;)

I love taking long relaxing baths .. feeling the hot water brush over my hard nipples ... not something I get to partake in often ... next time I'll have you and that beautiful body to imagine in the bath with me ;)

Unless you have a very big bath I expect that will be quite a cosy imagining? ;)

Unless you have a very big bath I expect that will be quite a cosy imagining? ;)

I'm actually blessed with a wonderfully large jacuzzi in my master bath ... which makes the fact I rarely use it even more upsetting .... don't worry about room though ... if it's too cramped I'll just have to climb on top of you ;)

Just thought I'd post an old pic, drop in and see what's goin' on...hope everyone's well!

Last edited:
Hey - good to see you again (litterally:) )
Hope you are doing good!:kiss:

Hey you :kiss: I'll have to see what I've missed on your thread later. Things are good, I'm just busy doing a workout to build up a sweat and make sure I look good in my next picture set ;)

Hey you :kiss: I'll have to see what I've missed on your thread later. Things are good, I'm just busy doing a workout to build up a sweat and make sure I look good in my next picture set ;)

Working out while on Lit? What kind of cardio or weight lifting are you doing?:rolleyes:

Back