Roadside Hotel

He lifts her hips up higher and slides his deeper into her pussy untill their legs meet. He pulls her hips back futher pressing in as deep as he can...

"Gosh you feel sooo freaking amazing"

he picks up a bit of pace... skin slapping skin.
 
She moaned when he pressed in deeper to her and grinned back at him.

"Mmmm yes baby you feel great in me...I'm glad I stopped here rather than some where else"

She gave him a wink and pushed back against him harder and faster when his pace picked up.
 
"The view is fucking amazing"

He pulled her hips close and pressed his cock in as deep as he could go. Throbbing while inside of her.

"and it feels even better"

a slow stroke out and then pressing back again as deep as he could....

"but I think I want to play with you a bit more"

He pulled out and rolled her over. He kneeled next to her looking down at her. He lowered his face down to her belly and started kissing her tummy, moving down to her thighs.
 
She screamed and moaned out as he filled her pussy with this hard cock. Fucking him back even more now she was getting so close for him. Whimpering when he pulled out of her and rolled her over. A soft grin crossed her lips as she watched where he was head.

"Oh and just how do you want to play with me baby?"
 
"sorry.... i am a little excited... and there is stuff that I just kinda want to do.... like eat your pussy"

His head moved downward... looking at Her legs... kissing the tops of her thighs. Seeing how she parts her legs easily. Knowing that she is excited about what is going to happen....

His mouth gets closer feeling her hot pussy... he extends his tounge over her lips. they are swollen and soft. Her lips part so easy as his tongue puts pressure on them. He feels her hard little clit on his tongue and presses against it....

"mmmmmm... baby.... I love this"

He wraps his arms around her legs spreading them more. his tongue swirls around her little clit.
 
She moaned as his mouth gets closer to her pussy and started licking her lips.

"Mmm that feels good"

She closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of his tongue on her pussy and how well he was licking at her. Her hips raising a bit wanting more and her hands moved down to his head and starts running through his hair not wanting him to move from where he was at just now.
 
loving how easily her lips part for him, so swollen, so wet...

"damn baby you are sooo wet, I love it"

his tongue continues to swirl around her clit, flicking at it. He opens his mouth wide and sucks her swollen wet lips into his mouth. Adding his own saliva to her wet lips making her pussy ever so sloppy.

As his hands wrap around her legs to spread them he spreads her lips with with a finger and then slides a finger inside of her. He enjoyed the textures he felt inside of her... He also loved how she was responding to the things he was doing to her. Loving the control he had over her right now.
 
She moaned as she felt his tongue and fingers on her pussy.

"Oh fuck that feels amazing."

She moved against him wanting more as her fingers went to his head and ran through his hair looking down watching him.
 
His fingers swirl around inside her.... He thought he knew where her spot was. He had read that he needed to slide his finger in nice and deep and feel around for a spongy feeling spot... once he found it he would wave his finger forward as if to say "come hither..." He smiled at himself as he thought it through.

He slid his finger in nice and deep searching for that spot.... when her hips bucked forward and he knew he had found it. His fingers flicked at spot softly. While his tongue swirled upon her clit.
 
He found her spot all right and her hips bucked against his finger and tongue once he did.

"mmmm that feels good don't stop...make me cum"

She laid back enjoying the sensations he was giving her at this very moment and knew it wasn't going to be long before he had her cumming all over his fingers.
 
"mmmmmmmm do it baby.... Cum for me"

he slid a second finger in massaging her spot.

He slurped at her pussy with his mouth loudly...

"mmmmm baby come on"
 
Evie moaned and screamed out as he filled her pussy with his fingers and sucked on her clit. It wasn't long before she was bucking against him and cumming harder than she had in a very long time and screaming out even louder.

"Oh fuck yes don't stop please don't fucking stop."

Her hips were bucking even more against his fingers loving the sensation of his fingers in her and his mouth on her.
 
Ben was quite proud of himself in this moment. Evies hips her bucking up into his face and hearing her moan out "to not fucking stop" was amazing.

"mmmmmmmmmm" Ben hummed into her clit.

He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and now cupped her ass lifting her pussy into his face. He tried to smother as much of her pussy with his mouth as he could. Her lips were so swollen and wet the so easily allowed this....

He enjoyed every second of her climax.. Feeling her hips buck and tremble.... Hearing her breath quicken...
 
Evie road out her orgasm and moaned even louder as she looked down at him. Finally starting to settle down she grinned to him.

"Mmm you are so good Ben. Hope this won't be the end of our fun night."

She moved her hands to his face and gently touched him moving her fingers across his face waiting to see what more he had in mind for her.
 
Ben Rolled off of her laying on his back...

He smiled as he asked...
"I did a good job?"
 
She grinned curling up against him and stared up at him.

"Nope you didn't you did an amazing job."

She giggled and leaned up kissing his with a grin.
 
Back
Top