Den of Angels (closed for wideeyedone and Blase)

Julie's hand trembled under Joel's. She had never done anything like this. She had never even really touched herself for someone else. She stood before him in just her thigh high stockings and heels. She pulled her tethered wrist forward a little, just to feel the resistance.

"If I am given over, if I am not in control, does that mean that you are in control... are you the one I am given over to....?" Her voice soft, playful, and sexy.
 
"Of course I am," Joel responded automatically, then paused as he realized that he wasn't being entirely fair to Julie. There were rules to this kind of game, and he hadn't explained anything to her before initiating it.

"I'm in control as long as you feel ok," he went on. "I don't want - I wouldn't allow anything to happen that you weren't alright with."

He leaned in, his face close to hers.

"Julie, I want this. But do you? Can you give me your trust and let go enough to let me show you what this can be like?"
 
Last edited:
Julie sipped in a slow deep breath. "I trust you. I want to let go...." Her lips brushed against his cheek.

"I will tell you if it goes to far." There was a tremble of anticipation in her voice but no fear. "Don't stop. I am letting go."
 
"Then close your eyes," Joel said softly, brushing a hand over Julie's eyes and letting it caress her cheek before drawing it back.

"Relax and listen to my voice... Feel yourself in the room... Feel your body in space..."

Joel began to relax, himself, as he continued to speak in a soothing rhythm and tone, encouraging Julie to focus on his words and on the feeling that he was trying to create between the two of them.

"Feel yourself restrained... You're restrained because you're claimed, and I'm the one who claims you... How could I restrain you if you weren't mine...?
 
Last edited:
Julie took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Her breasts heaved with her breath. "I am yours, Joel." She whispered. "I am yours."

She could feel the air on her skin. She could feel his warmth inches from her. She took a deep breath again. His smell was there. "I am yours, Joel."

It was like an incantation. She arched her back. She was on display for him. Restrained for him. His.
 
"Good."

Joel breathed the word.

"Feel yourself naked... But know that you're something too simple, too basic for shame..."

"Because if you're mine, then your purpose must simply be to serve my wishes... Modesty has no place, no meaning... And there is no shame in serving your purpose..."

"If you're truly mine, then your desire is to serve and your hope is to please... Your hope is to be of use... Of use according to your nature, which is female..."

"So, being naked isn't your shame... You should hope for it, because the sight of your body gives pleasure... "

Joel pressed his hand over Julie's a bit more firmly, his fingers starting to do things that hers had to echo.

"And to be female, to feel the pleasure of that, should also be your hope, because it gives pleasure to me..."

His other hand took Julie's breast.
 
Julie nipple hardened under his hand.

"I am not ashamed. I like the feel of your eyes on me." Julie sighed softly. "I want to please you, Joel." She felt herself grow wet. Her thighs were getting slick with her own arousal.

She found herself getting up on her tiptoes. Arching her body toward his touch.

"Please... I want to be yours." Her voice almost sounded as if she was pleading.

Julie wanted this. She had never tasted a feeling like this before but she wanted more.
 
"Then show me your pleasure, Julie."

Joel gripped Julie's hand for a moment and drew it gently back and forth between her thighs.

"Be female for me, while I watch. While I stare."

"Spread your legs for me and be my girl. My girl that I love to enjoy in every way."

"Show me what feels good to your body..."
 
Julie let her legs fall open. She slid her hand against her wetness. She took her clit between her fingers and rolled it back and forth.She bit her lip but her gasp still came out followed by a soft little kitten sound. Her fingers rolled the little pearl of her clit back and forth, back and forth, making her gasp, making her rock on her heels just a little. She pushed her hips up into her hand again and again. Her other hand was still tethered to the tree. Pleasuring herself with one hand bound made her feel so wanton, so sexual.

Julie felt her arousal start to build. Her breath getting faster, her soft sounds getting louder and louder."Please.... may I? Please?" She asked softly, breathlessly.
 
Julie's request surprised Joel, but right then was not the moment for either questions or explanations.

"Come for me, Julie," he said huskily.

"I claim your pleasure as mine, as I claim you."

"Come for me, now."
 
Julie twisted her hand and rubbed her knuckles against her clit. She rubbed hard and fast. She rose on her toes. Gasping and crying out. Her eyes still closed. Julie's head was tossed back, her dark hair hanging down her back.

She tried to keep quiet but sharp cries tumbled over her lips as her climax rocked through her body. Wave after wave of pleasure coursing over her.

She shuddered, aftershocks coursing through her. She let her fingers trail up her stomach, over her breasts, over her throat and to her lips.

For his eyes, she sucked her slick fingers into her mouth. She made gentle sucking sounds as she sucked her taste from her fingers.
 
Joel stepped back to Julie, taking a breast in either hand and ignoring, for a moment, the fact that she was still bound.

"Was that you, Miss Julie?" he asked as he stood casually fondling her.

"Was that you, putting on a sex show because you were tied up and told to?"

"Is this you, still tied up stark naked while your boyfriend mauls your tits?"
 
Julie was still trembling as Joel touched her breasts.

"It is me. It's me posing for the camera. It is me touching myself for you."

She whimpered as his hands kneaded the flesh of her breasts.

"I like doing what you tell me to do." She whispered, her cheeks flushed.
 
Joel reached for the sash that bound Julie's hand.

"I'm glad you like this, but I'd better undo it for now, before your hand starts to go to sleep," he explained.

He rubbed her hand and wrist a bit before relinquishing his grip on them.

"I'm very glad that you're enjoying this, Julie. It's something that, at first, I wasn't sure would have any place in our relationship. Now it really looks like it can."

Joel smiled wryly. "I do have to say that you're adjusting pretty quickly to the whole 'My boyfriend is a sexual deviant' thing. Where did you learn about asking permission to climax?"
 
Julie looked at Joel a little shylyl
"A girl can read...." She whispered. She loved the feel of his fingers gently rubbing her wrist.

"I was surprised, but I liked it. I liked it alot. More than I expected." Julie pressed herself against him. Snuggling up against the warmth of his chest.
 
"I knew that you were well educated, sweetie," Joel smiled, "but obviously I didn't know quite how broadly."

He turned to face Julie squarely, catching her wrists in his hands and bringing them together behind her back so that she stood manacled by his grip. He didn't jerk her arms or otherwise try to cause her any pain; he was simply giving her the feeling of being restrained again as they stood, bodies only inches apart.

"Would you care to tell me about anything else that you might have read?" he asked.

"Anything that you might be curious about? Or even.... want to try?"
 
Julie wriggled her wrists a little in Joel's hand, enjoying the feeling of them being constrained. "I have always loved the feel of hands in my hair. Having it tugged just a little, I think I would like more of that.... and before tonight, no one has ever tied me up. But it made me very wet... I don't want to know what is going to happen. I want to let go."
 
"Alright," Joel responded, "but for my own peace of mind, if nothing else, let's give you a safeword."

"How about 'Yellow light, Red light', where 'Yellow light' means that things are heading somewhere that you're not comfortable with, and 'Red light' means stop?"

"Do you feel like you could remember those and use them if you had to?"
 
Julie nodded. "I can't imagine not being comfortable with you, but I will use them if I need to." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second. Joel's hand felt so warm on her wrists and her dark hair silkily brushed her shoulder blades as she moved. It seemed her skin felt so very much more alive.
 
Joel changed his grip so that his left hand alone held Julie's wrists. His right hand traveled up her arms, finding her hair and catching a fistful of it, twisting gently until the tension made Julie's chin lift, just a bit.

Joel let some of the darkness of what he was feeling creep into his voice as he looked down at her. "Then tell me who you're here to obey, Julie", he demanded softly.

"Tell me who you belong to."
 
A shiver traveled up Julie's spine. "I am here to obey you, Joel." Her back arched, offering her hardening nipples to him. "I am yours, Joel. I really am."
She looked at him with her deep brown eyes, sweet and eager to please.

"Joel, I do want to please you."

She could feel herself getting wetter. Her hips wriggling. She felt a flush on her cheeks, traveling down her throat.
 
Joel drew his hand back a fraction of an inch, the tension forcing Julie to tilt her head upward just that much farther; making her just that much more uncomfortable.

"I know," he said, and kissed her hard on the mouth.
 
Julie moaned into his mouth under his kiss. She thought she heard an almost growl like sound in his throat. She wanted to touch him, she wanted to run her hands over his skin. But when she tried to move her hands, she was reminded by Joel's hand that she could not move.
 
Joel realized that he was getting too excited to even think very clearly. He needed to reduce his own tension in order to keep a clear head and do a good job of directing the whole experience.

He finally released his grip on Julie, then lead her over to the sofa. He shucked his pants and briefs, sat leaning back against the couch while he had Julie kneel between his legs.

He tilted her chin up to meet his gaze again.

"Suck it, Julie," he commanded.
 
A slow smile spread on Julie's face. She wet her lips with the tip of her tongue. Then, she slowly covered the length of his cock with kisses. She nuzzled and kissed her way up and down before sucking him into her mouth. She bobbed her mouth up and down for a few strokes and then with a glint in her eye, she sucked him into her throat.

Julie loved the little gasp he gave. She now slid her mouth in long strokes up and down. All the way in and all the way out. OVer and over.
 
Back
Top