Honey's Den

Good morning! I am off to work and have quite a bit going on tonight and tomorrow. 2 birthdays (one sweet sixteen, one adult) New tattoo, packing for my vacation, game night...so I won't be around much.

Also..PSA. Quick way to get yourself on the ignore list is to ask me weird fucking questions about my personal life or to repeatedly push me to do something when I kindly say no. And I am kind about it the first couple times. In case you haven't heard the news lately "NO MEANS NO" it doesn't mean keep pushing until someone says yes. And no, you will never get my phone number, kik, email or anything else.

I choose to share myself here because it's fun for me. I am not looking for cam buddies or skype jerk off partners. I just wanna have a bit of fun. Fun PM's are cool. Weird, fucking stalkery, too many personal questions, telling me we have a connection because we shared two PM's...no. Fucking calm your tits bro

I am not a push over. I have very high self esteem. I am NOT a submissive, and do not talk to me like I am YOUR submissive.

Lemme have some fuckin fun guys.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Good morning! I am off to work and have quite a bit going on tonight and tomorrow. 2 birthdays (one sweet sixteen, one adult) New tattoo, packing for my vacation, game night...so I won't be around much.

Also..PSA. Quick way to get yourself on the ignore list is to ask me weird fucking questions about my personal life or to repeatedly push me to do something when I kindly say no. And I am kind about it the first couple times. In case you haven't heard the news lately "NO MEANS NO" it doesn't mean keep pushing until someone says yes. And no, you will never get my phone number, kik, email or anything else.

I choose to share myself here because it's fun for me. I am not looking for cam buddies or skype jerk off partners. I just wanna have a bit of fun. Fun PM's are cool. Weird, fucking stalkery, too many personal questions, telling me we have a connection because we shared two PM's...no. Fucking calm your tits bro

I am not a push over. I have very high self esteem. I am NOT a submissive.

:kiss:

Hah...you go, girl! ;) Enjoy your weekend...and love the pics, as always! ;) :devil::kiss:

I am not a push over. I have very high self esteem. I am NOT a submissive, and do not talk to me like I am YOUR submissive.

Great pics. Sweet AV and a very well written post. Good for you!

Mmmm those pics are mouthwatering! I know where my mouth wants to be....also would love to see the new tat when its done! Thanks Honey!

Look at you go! Bringing some serious game with an amazing AV and profile pic!

And I look forward to seeing what kind of Fucking fun you get us into. This should be very, very good.

LOL *gives a huge round of applause*:D:heart:

I hope you enjoyed making the pictures as much as we enjoyed looking at them.

Sexy as Fuck and Love the new avatar

Well said!!!:D It should be fun!!!

Well said.
Like the photos, the coloured lighting make them different.

...I'm not sure what there is that's left of me, but you can fuck it if you want too...

Last edited:
Back