Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed two very different posts on this thread. My posts (and my original intention) was to have a thread dedicated to very feminine men, crossdressers, panty wearers, etc.. not so much transexuals. I find these men hot because they walk that fine line between the male and the female, perhaps more male. Transexuals represent a different kind of attraction (or you can call it fetish if you like) that is more female. I was just wondering what the opinion out there was.

Thanks Dre and I hope you don't mind me replying. I think you've pretty much nailed it with this summary. I think the biggest difference I've noticed is that the CDs are much more sexualised than most TGs ( prefer 'transgender' :) ). I've been PMd by numerous CDs and whilst it's nice to hear from you *waves* I for one, do not regard sex as being my 'raison d'etre' and get a bit perplexed by the assumption that it is. We're women first and, of course, only the Pre-Op ones feature here :cool:

yes..there is a distinction...

while i do love transexuals..they are the goddesses....fem boys r humans but such beautiful ones!
Goddesses?! Pftt ~ get outta here :rolleyes:

Nice thread - there are some beautiful people here :rose:
 
44 Top Daddy type here would love to find a really femme boy to use...

Travel-er,
I could be way off here, (I'll be interested in other replies), but I'm thinking that very few femme boys are looking at this thread on Literotica. It's probably much older guys that want to have sex with the pretty little gurls.

And it's not like I know where you do need to look or where to post. If I did, I would already have a fine little twink for myself, and probably would not be on Lit at all.

The places I've seen these enticing sweet gurls are the blogs, like tumblr. There are some that try to look the part on Craig's list, but all of them seem to be TG hookers, and can range all the way up to 30 year-olds. There's a place called BackPage, but I don't know how wide spread it is. There are ads for some pretty hot shemales on it.

This isn't given as advice, but more as an extension of my own curiosity about the question: where the hell are they keeping all this gorgeous stuff?!?!?!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=966448&d=1257030958

That photo might look enticing. It's of me, but you don't even want to know how old and unpassable I am. ;):eek:
 
*shrug*

No worries, new here and don't know the audience. Cost of posting = 0. Cost of failure = 0.
 
I understand Dre's original intent for this thread, and have logged in over the last few months, seeing how it has taken a slight turn every once in a while. We each have our own preferences, our own particular desires, and I, for one, would never try to change what others think, or denigrate them for their own preferences. My own preference is towards very fem types, smooth, soft, cute, big smile, warm and affectionate. I can enjoy fem bois, emo's and sissies. I dont have much attraction for guys in panties, especially hairy guys, or those who come home from work, and put on a dress, still sporting a five-oclock shadow. My first preference, or desire, is for the very fem type. I am not one to judge others tastes. I do enjoy a number of the CD's posted, some are way more fem, and try to be more fem, than a lot of GG's that I have known.
And to me, labels are so constricting, trying to place our personality inside a nice neat box. I will venture that most followers of this thread are rather diverse, and hard to pin down to one specific type.
Dre, if we have changed the course of this thread too far, then I for one, and maybe for the rest, apologize. But I think that we all, every one that follows this with regularity, has enjoyed the myriad postings, and hope for more, and the wish that all will have fun, and enjoy the beauty of these bois and gurls.

an addendum, I do realize that many of these pics that have been shared have been photo-shopped ( some very badly, in fact) but for a lot there is the chance to dream...........

Very well stated. No apology needed, threads have a life of their own, its just interesting to see others interpretations.
 
Agreed! There is a major difference between femboys and shemales! Totally different looks, attitudes, etc. We already have multiple threads dedicated to shemales, but this is the only one dedicated to femboys, so let's keep it on femboys.
Keep up the good work Dre!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top