Daily Poll #10

Which accent do you find to be the sexiest?

• Welsh

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • American

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Spanish

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Italian

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • English

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Swedish

• Australian

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • French

• Scottish

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Irish

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
*Sniff* what about us Canucks? :(

(Ps....i voted Scottish. .....*drool*)

Last edited:
I voted Spanish, but what I really meant is Brazilian. *swoon*

I went with Australian only because it's the closest thing to New Zealand. I love the New Zealand accent.

Eh well I voted english cause well its english its not quite aussie but its still a sexy accent..

Can't disagree. ;)

There's something about a slightly husky Spanish or Portuguese accent from a curvaceous, dark-eyed lady that just sets the blood on fire. :devil:

7834679232_5d4cdaff98_m.jpg

Spanish (actually from Spain) works for me. :rose:
American?? So many different accents. As long as it doesn't sound like Dr. Phil, good gawd!!

L:rose:

Ppfffff I'm not voting because mine isn't even listed. So you know what you can do with your daily poll :D

I agree!!! I work in an international area. We have customers from around the world. OMG, the Brazilians are too die for. I always joke Brazil only exports beautiful people.

I voted English since I could only vote once, damn you IHC, but Scottish and Australian hover right up there at the top, too!

Where is the 'other' option? :(

Mine is not listed as well... But anyway, what matters is my favorite one is not on the list so not voting :(, I guess. :eek:

I voted French for the look of it as the sound. French women's lips do a saucy pout every other syllable. And the z for every th is enchanting.

Where is the 'other' option? :(

Mine is not listed as well... But anyway, what matters is my favorite one is not on the list so not voting :(, I guess. :eek:

Just vote 'Australian' then Bunny.
We're very accommodating.
We'll fake any accent you like to get in your pants ... ahem, I mean, to entertain you.

:D

Back