Erotic Horror

D3vilfish

Experienced
Does anyone have good erotic horror ideas. I really want to write a story in that category but my ideas tend to be either scary and not sexy or sexy and not scary.

The queen of erotic horror is Anne Rice. Look through plot descriptions of her books for ideas. Not to rip off, of course; just to be inspired by.

I've posted several erotic horror story ideas over the last year. I don't know how good you might find them, but check them out. I like "mad scientist" stories, where a beautiful and very smart heroin is thrust into an erotic situation. For instance, one of my story ideas involves our heroin becoming the assistant of the mad scientist, and over time he lures her into having sex with all kinds of half man, half monsters. Think of it as an "Island of Dr Moreau", but with lots and lots and lots of sex. Did I say lots of sex? Another story idea I like comes from the old Hammer movies of the 60's and 70's. Baron Blood comes to mind, but with a lot more sex. Just some ideas, and by the way, erotic horror is my favorite.

What sub genre?

I think it would be easier if you us gave one of your scary ideas so that someone could help make it sexy. as long as its not like The Hills Have Eyes or anything its possible to make most things sexy.

for example: a group of teenagers (18+ ofcourse) go to an abandoned hospital for a photoshoot.

it is very easy to steer this in a scary or a sexy direction but finding the ballance between the two is very hard for me

for example: a group of teenagers (18+ ofcourse) go to an abandoned hospital for a photoshoot.

it is very easy to steer this in a scary or a sexy direction but finding the ballance between the two is very hard for me

Just go scary. Throw in a tit every now and then. That's what Hollywood does.

Sex and fear go hand in hand - BDSM stories use that a lot.

The abandoned hospital is really a cover for a facility testing exotic nerve agents - pheromones - that cause subjects to go out of control. Or nano tech that provides shape shifting capabilities.

Perhaps it was once an insane asylum, and an occupant returned. One into sadistic torture and a taste for blood - I mean that literally.

Just go the full Hammer film route and have your victims die post orgasm... :rolleyes:

Sex and fear go hand in hand - BDSM stories use that a lot.

The abandoned hospital is really a cover for a facility testing exotic nerve agents - pheromones - that cause subjects to go out of control. Or nano tech that provides shape shifting capabilities.

Perhaps it was once an insane asylum, and an occupant returned. One into sadistic torture and a taste for blood - I mean that literally.

Just go the full Hammer film route and have your victims die post orgasm... :rolleyes:

nope! preorgasm. Keep 'em reading. A taste for blood aint bad. Well First blood...

thanks for your input everyone.
Are there any Lit rules that I need to be aware of in this genre?

thanks for your input everyone.
Are there any Lit rules that I need to be aware of in this genre?

just the normal age of consent (18) and the non con things. if it get too out there you might want to tag it as non-human.

Have the hospital an asylum for the criminal insane, with a tilt toward extreme sex crimes. Then a beautiful young sexy female doctor is hired onto the staff. Once there, she finds all kinds of horror experiments going on using the inmates. They are designed to increase these extreme sex crime inmates sex addition. Soon enough, the sexy doctor is lured into having sex with these inmates. Throw in a little blood and gore, and you have an erotic horror story.

Fish out of water scenario. Maybe a horror-story where the good guys show up at a location as scientists, explorers etc and get more than they bargain for.
Make half the team female, some chemistry to get it on!
They end up getting bumped off bit by bit in between the sexy times etc.

There is a older movie called "Waxworks". In the movie as I remember several couples of young people get locked in a wax works display of horror subjects diorama. In the movie they meet Count Dracula and the Marquis de Sade. They also enter various dioramas and become part of the action.

It has been a while since I've sen the movie, but as I remember one couple steps into a BDSM display and find her hanging from a cross while he whips her.

One that just came into my head, it may not be in the movie is her BF is pulled up onto the executioners bench to be put under the guillotine during the French Revolution. She knows a letter of pardon is coming, but bad weather has slowed the messengers arrival. She approaches the executioner to delay the beheading, he agree if he can fuck her, she agrees and he fuckes her on the guilltine as her takes hard she is ready to cum and he pulls the rope, the blade drops, she can hears the rumble as if in slow motion, as the heavy blade rumbled down the tracks and as her BF head drops into the basket and the blood squirts every where she cums. She awakes in her bed sobbing with her fingers between her legs still throbbing with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She rolls over to discover her BF sleeping soundly next to her.

If you like the idea take it and run with it.

A variation on the Hammer movie Baron Blood would have a young heiress from America inheriting a castle in Europe. When she gets there, she would find some old Baron who claims to be her great uncle, who takes her to the castle. There, he would begin to lure her into situations where she would be sexually tortured, or having sex with zombie like creatures, or perhaps a frankenstein like creature. Eventually the old Baron would reveal himself to be some 200 year old man(or something like that), and he must have perverted sex with his great niece in order to stay alive. So he fucks her, and is supposed to kill her at the end of having sex, but she manages to escape, leaving him to be killed by all the creatures in the castle.

inspiration

I adore Jeff Gelb as I collector of Erotic Horror stories. His stories are strangely wierd, satisfying and highly erotic. It's his hot blood series that I'm talking about. An anthology of stories. He has like 10 of them. Best stuff I've ever read. Beware of the night sweats from the wild dreams that follow.

I just looked up Gelb... Didn't realize he was the author of Hot Blood/Hotter Blood. I thought they were okay. Then again, I think S King is tame (or tamer as time goes on), (or am I jaded? lol). Though not even "horror" in my mind, I've loved Rice's Mayfair Witch trilogy. And in erotica only, her Beauty trilogy.

I guess it's been far too long since I've read wonderful erotic horror. I love both genres greatly! So, have started reading some here in Lit.

Devilfish, it seems you have received some wonderful advice here! Over anything else, write what you like. Think of some classic 70s and 80s slasher films... You can have a "monster" or "psycho human" killing people in gruesome ways (and graphically so in Lit's EH category) and then have scenes were legal teens/college kids are fucking in excitedly graphic ways. :D

I just looked up Gelb... Didn't realize he was the author of Hot Blood/Hotter Blood. I thought they were okay. Then again, I think S King is tame (or tamer as time goes on), (or am I jaded? lol). Though not even "horror" in my mind, I've loved Rice's Mayfair Witch trilogy. And in erotica only, her Beauty trilogy.

I guess it's been far too long since I've read wonderful erotic horror. I love both genres greatly! So, have started reading some here in Lit.

Devilfish, it seems you have received some wonderful advice here! Over anything else, write what you like. Think of some classic 70s and 80s slasher films... You can have a "monster" or "psycho human" killing people in gruesome ways (and graphically so in Lit's EH category) and then have scenes were legal teens/college kids are fucking in excitedly graphic ways. :D

yes, you are jaded.
that's what we love about you:cattail:

Back