The Girl Next Door (open to anyone interested)

sitting on her over sized bed laying back and rubbing the bed beside her

"Come here sweety"

taking her hand and pulling her to her

"I think you wanted me to do more than hang out with you"

giggling playfully as she leans in kissing Sylvia's neck softly
 
I sat down beside her on her bed and she pulled me down so I was laying beside her.
She kissed me on the neck. While it was soft and tender, it sent a jolt right through my body and my pussy ached in anticipation of what I hoped would follow.
I could feel it getting wet as I lay beside her. She was still in her shorts and sports bra, so I was feeling a bit over dressed in my white blouse and tight black skirt uniform that I had to wear for my weekend job as a server at the local restaurant.
Any way I wrapped my left arm around her shoulders and gently stroked her nipples through her bra which was still quite damp from her exercising. Looking at her eyes I slowly moved my lips towards hers.
 
As my lips got closer to hers I let a sigh escape my mouth. As my breath caressed her face I could feel her breathing increase in expectation. Hmmm this girl could be teased I thought and I started to find out how many ways I could drive her crazy before she begs me to make love to her. I let my hands run over her body carefully avoiding the main areas but seeking out other zones which would drive her crazy. I took her breathing as my guide, and focussed on those areas which increased her breathing and persisted until she started to moan. This was getting interesting..
 
letting out soft moans as she rubbed up and down her body

"mmm you certainly are good with your hands"

her hands reaching down and lightly tracing Sylvia's crotch through her shorts before rubbing her leg softly

letting out soft gasps as Sylvia caressed her nipples through her sports bra

"ahhh wow you are certainly my new favorite neighbor unnnnh mmmm"
 
Sylvia felt quite deprived. A flick here and a touch there.....she was sooo horny yet this bitch denied her after all she had done for her. As she wrestled with this problem she noticed that Eryka was starting to become very interested in what she was doing. So she decided to make her pay as well. Gently sroking her clit on outside of her panties seemed to get her moaning and more seems to get her roused. Now, thinks Sylvia, if I can take her to a point just short of her limit she might think about me a little bit!
 
Sylvia decided she needed a new approach. Kissing her on the back of her neck and depriving her aching pussy was her tactic, plus caresssing her nipples oh so softly through her blouse
 
Letting out a soft giggle and an even softer moan as slowly pulled her hand away

"Are you this friendly with all the new girls?"

Lightly touching Sylvia's face

"Or am I the one you don't want to get away?"

Smiling and getting up walking slowly around by the window and thinking to herself "come on girl get a grip she obviously is into you do not screw this up"

"Wow Sylvia this is a lovely view"

Turning back towards Sylvia and smiling sweetly

"Of course the view is not bad in here either"
 
Sylvia was shocked that this bitch could simply walk away from her while she was teasing her nipples through her sheer blouse. Hmmm, obviously she was not going to be a walkover like most girls she dominated. She was seemingly not hungry for female attention...or was she? The comment..." or am I the one you don't want to get away" indicated she knew what was at stake here, and the comment that the view in here from the window was not bad either, spurred her into action. Sylvia removed her clothes, layed back on the bed and spread her legs giving Eryka a full and open view of her glistening pussy. Now lets see who makes the next move ...thought Sylvia.
 
Smiling softly as she just realized how into her Sylvia was and walking back to her and laying over top of her one leg between hers and one on the outside of her soft and toned leg her hand softly caressing up and down Sylvia's side working it's way down to her hips

"Hmmm did you spike my drink hun because you look delicious"

Moving her body down between Sylvia's sexy legs now waiting for a response and lightly kissing her on her inner thighs her hand softly cupping Sylvia's exposed pussy as the warmth and softness of her hand rolls between her soaked pussy lips
 
This was working out almost exactly as Sylvia had planned. Eryka was coming on to her very nicely since Sylvia had removed all her clothes. Eryka was still dressed in her sports bra and shorts although they were so skimpy that Sylvia could see her damp panties beneath them. Sylvia wondered how much she can persuade Eryka do for and to her before she starts to rebel. That would be followed by...make her do... but that is for the future, meanwhile it will be a very interesting contest..

Sylvia's first thoughts had been that Eryka was very much a domme but this early giving seemed to suggest not...or was she just playing with me? thought Sylvia and if so what might be coming next? That thought made her shiver with anticipation of the unknown but she hoped that Eryka would think that the shiver was just expressing the pleasure she was getting from her as her hands and lips made their way towards the center of her pleasure universe
 
Slowly licking across Sylvia's crotch her hands massaging her friend's thighs as she does. Thoughts running wild through her head. She begins wondering why the girl is letting her do this to her as they know each other but not that well, and not caring right now as she wants to tongue fuck Sylvia so bad right now. Play it cool girl do not get too carried away.

"So tell me Sylvia are you enjoying me doing this as much as I am enjoying doing it to you"
 
Ooooh Eryka!!! that is so nice....the soft wetness of your tongue slowly flicking and running over my clit and pussy is exacly what I want right now.. ( In fact it was somewhat amateurish but it was a good start and one I can build on I think)

In a little while I will ask you to do something else with that evil teasing tongue of yours....will you do that for me Eryka? and if you are really good and attentive to my requests I will find ways to reward you beyond your wildest imagination.

What is your wildest sexual fantasy Eryka? If you are frank and forthcoming it could well become a reality... meanwhile please keep your tongue moving slowly I don't want you to spoil my feelings by getting me too high too quickly. I want to drip with anticipation. I sense you are enjoying this, you probably have the feeling of control and you are right to believe that but be careful how you use that control, its temporary as you will come to find out over time.
 
I watched as Eryka tongued this sweet little vixens pussy. Knowing my wife's desire intrigued me..... Her need for pleasure was insatiable. I entered the room as planned..... Sylvia jumped up startled..... Eryka placed a hand on her cheek to calm Sylvia's fear. She kissed her cheek softly and whispered don't be afraid.... Paul and I are about to give you more pleasure ....than you can comprehend. I didn't say a word..... I approached the bed slowly unbuttoning my shirt. Eryka continued to caress your breasts whispering to you to stay calm..... Gentle kisses across your lips ... Your neck ...... You tell her... I didn't come here for this......
Eryka gently pushes you back onto the bed as you only partially resist.
You don't take your eyes off me as I remove my shirt...... My pants..... My body rippled.... In shape. You realize what is happening but you can't seem to push yourself away. ... You want to run but Eryka's gentle kisses have found their way to your inner thighs..... Her fingers playfully swirling around your slippery clitoris.....I watch as your body.... Your amazing pussy convulses to her touch....I remove the last of my clothing.... My cock throbbing.... Pulsating....... You can't take your eyes off of me as your body submits to Eryka's touch.....
 
Eryka appeared to calm Sylvia's fear as I approached. I was excited to tame this little vixen. Eryka started to slowly swirl her fingers around the swollen excited lips of your pussy. You looked amazing as the lips of your pussy glistened with your excitement overwhelming your senses. I kneeled between your parted thighs ... My throbbing cock an inch away from your pussy. Eryka took my cock in her hand and started to tease your pussy even more. She guided the spongy swollen head if my penis along the slippery lips of your pussy.., teasing your clitoris. I stared into your eyes as Eryka continued to tease your pussy with my cock....
Your hips involuntarily started to thrust forward. I wanted to penetrate you, to be inside you.... Conquer your sexuality. But Eryka wanted to continue to tease you.... She wanted you to beg for my cock..... Beg for me to pound that sweet pussy of yours....
 
She looked at him lovingly as he removed his clothing his rippling muscles driving her more and more into a state of arousal pushing her urges even more than Sylvia had done already. She sucked firmly on Sylvia's swollen clit as he approached and her arms massaged up and down Sylvia's body keeping her in this highly compromising position until he got closer.


Smiling softly as she continued caressing Sylvia's hot young and eager body using the head of his swollen cock to tease Sylvia's clit tenderly while licking softly up and down the underside of his long thick shaft

"Oh Paul I was wondering when you would show up didn't I tell you how good she looked"

She rubbed his cock head up and down between Sylvia's silky soft pussy lips and sucked gently on her clit as she did leaning up after that and kissing her on her neck while her hands caressed Sylvia's very beautiful breasts
 
Last edited:
Back
Top