Sub willing to do ANYTHING.

I am a submissive 18 yr old female. I would love to have a daddy or a master. PM me or comment on thwis thread. :) I cant wait.

Well, at least she's a real girl.

I can't say she's boring, since she vanished after sending me her customized pic to prove she was a female. I'm still waiting to hear back from her. I'm not actually waiting, but you know what I mean.

hey.. she didnt even send Me a pic before she stopped talking to Me. she stopped when I said something about a pic and now she won't even say hello.

I never said you were too extreme.

I never said that. You just sent a pic to prove you were actually a girl, which was great, and never wrote back.

"She" also stopped talking to me after she responded favourably to a pic.

"Her" responses to that point had been fairly boring anyway though. Did any of you guys get anything besides some stock photo?

Her pic was real. I gave her a task and she did it well. She just vanished.

the pic was real but the question is.. was it really of her or of someone else she was passing off as herself

Any guy who has half a brain here knows better than to think that a mere pic of a girl doesn't validate authenticity. It's the number one problem for men on this site. I personally zero tolerance for playing with any girl beforemI have 110% of her gender, and that it is indeed the person she says she is. I give them the task of simply emailing me a pic of themself, either nude or non-nude.. doing something that I specifically told them to do. After that, they can send previously taken picsor continue taking customized pics for my pleasure and hers.

My guess about this particular girl, is that she feels like she's in a candy store, and thinks the candy is free. She's super horny, and selfishly getting guys to send her custom stories and vids so she can get off to them, and hasn't understood yet that her repeated posts of the same lines have blown her cover, and I don't think she anticipated anyone actually calling her out publically like this. She also used her real name and email address with me, and has not changed it to play more of her game. Another foolish move. I'm done with her lies, saying to everyone that they have told her that she was "Too extreme". No one has told her this. It's just her excuse to get off and not participate.

She's is real. I'm not stupid.

the pic was real but the question is.. was it really of her or of someone else she was passing off as herself
Any guy who has half a brain here knows better than to think that a mere pic of a girl doesn't validate authenticity. It's the number one problem for men on this site. I personally zero tolerance for playing with any girl beforemI have 110% of her gender, and that it is indeed the person she says she is. I give them the task of simply emailing me a pic of themself, either nude or non-nude.. doing something that I specifically told them to do. After that, they can send previously taken picsor continue taking customized pics for my pleasure and hers.

My guess about this particular girl, is that she feels like she's in a candy store, and thinks the candy is free. She's super horny, and selfishly getting guys to send her custom stories and vids so she can get off to them, and hasn't understood yet that her repeated posts of the same lines have blown her cover, and I don't think she anticipated anyone actually calling her out publicly like this. She also used her real name and email address with me, and has not changed it to play more of her game. Another foolish move. I'm done with her lies, saying to everyone that they have told her that she was "Too extreme". No one has told her this. It's just her excuse to get off and not participate.

Last edited:
Call me naieve, but I am really surprised that so many blokes try to pass themselves off as women.
I just don't see the point!

Call me naieve, but I am really surprised that so many blokes try to pass themselves off as women.
I just don't see the point!

(hopes for a laugh)
I am trying to pass Myself off as human.. how am I doing? ~chews on My banana as I type while gripping the tree branch with My feet~

(hopes for a laugh)
I am trying to pass Myself off as human.. how am I doing? ~chews on My banana as I type while gripping the tree branch with My feet~

That was quite good... :p

Anyhow I pmed her a few days ago and got her on yahoo where we talked for about an hour before she stopped responding to me out of the blue. Not sure what happened, but I thought I'd put my two cents in.

(hopes for a laugh)

Hahaha! One of the gazillion monkeys trying to write a novel....well even monkeys would do better than 50 shades lol

hi i know i am a male but very submissive and openminded and kinky and bi would love a good master or mistress

Hahaha! One of the gazillion monkeys trying to write a novel....well even monkeys would do better than 50 shades lol

nope.. not writing a novel.. has higher aspirations.. is going for a slutty manusccript for a movie!

it's called "A Monkey and his Banana: A love story"

Last edited:
Most women who say they will do anything are either lying, have no idea what they are saying, or are just too good to be true. No woman is truly willing to do anything.

Back