Say Hello to the Temptresss

What do I REALLY think?
Well, I really think Id love to give you one hell of a good fucking after seeing your pics!
More please :D

totally my kind of woman, i'll be paying close attention to this thread.

Gorgous Honey

Well hello, Temptress ! You sure know how to come in with a BANG, don't you ?!? hehehe I can only imagine that body of yours tempts others into said bed... <eg>

Can't wait to see what other kinds of *tempt*ations you let us see.... :devil:

Well hello, Temptress ! You sure know how to come in with a BANG, don't you ?!? hehehe I can only imagine that body of yours tempts others into said bed... <eg>

Can't wait to see what other kinds of *tempt*ations you let us see.... :devil:

Another impatient one ... ;)

Like this?

IMAG0576.jpg

Afraid you owe me a new jaw, the last one fell on the floor and the dog ran off with it. :D

Lovely to eat you, I mean meet you. You've managed to drag the first post out of me for ages :rose:

Afraid you owe me a new jaw, the last one fell on the floor and the dog ran off with it. :D

Lovely to eat you, I mean meet you. You've managed to drag the first post out of me for ages :rose:

Haha Oh dear, I'd better not post anything too racy then, had I? I don't want to get sued, or something! :p

Haha Oh dear, I'd better not post anything too racy then, had I? I don't want to get sued, or something! :p

If you don't think that pic of your lovely lickable arse ain't too racy then carry on not being racy :D. Not sure about suing you but I'd have a crack at taking down your particulars.......with my teeth :devil:

If you don't think that pic of your lovely lickable arse ain't too racy then carry on not being racy :D. Not sure about suing you but I'd have a crack at taking down your particulars.......with my teeth :devil:

Oh it is a bit, but I have worse ... better keep them to myself, I guess!

Oh it is a bit, but I have worse ... better keep them to myself, I guess!

Yeah probably for the best. No hang on I solemnly promise I won't sue you even if I accidentally have some part of my body explode while looking at you :rose:

Damn, I hope you really live it here, because we love having you here. Speaking of having you, mind if I slide those panties aside and let my tongue give you a proper welcome?

Yeah probably for the best. No hang on I solemnly promise I won't sue you even if I accidentally have some part of my body explode while looking at you :rose:

Are you really sure? Some of the others might though, I'm not sure about this ...

Oh my, look at the time....it's time to pussy another delicious pic....;-)

Well, if you guys are sure you're not going to sue me ...

IMAG0580.jpg

You read my mind....
So, I get to tongue fuck you from behind.....yum.

Now, here's a test...what am I thinking now (hint, it had to do with occupying my hands while I tongue you deep......)

Back