Shy Little Me

SweetHeartSR16

Really Experienced
Wow, seriously sucks that i have to resize every photo i have.. anyone have any better ways to do this?!
*~AnyWay.. Posting Pics To Help Raise My Self-Esteem. I Am Indeed Shy, And I'm Trying To Help Raise My Self-Esteem. I'm Gonna Try And Post More, After I Resize... Comments Are Greatly Appreciated, And Please Be Nice
ButterFly Is A Tattoo On My Lower Back, Right Above My Ass Crack, No Lie. I Have Another Tattoo On The Outter Calf Of My Right Leg, Hope To Put A Pic Up Soon. I Have Both Ears Pierced Twice, And My Tongue Is Pierced~*
~*I Keep Changing This, So Bare With Me :)*~
*~* Second Page Has Even More Pictures*~*
bf just cheated on me with another stupid bitch who happened to be my best friend.. i offically have no self esteem and my life sucks.. thinking of taking this tread down cause i no longer wanna be bothered with... i offically hate guys..
just got new piercings 1-24-13 .. added them on page 4.. please let me no what you think of my pics and new piercings.. leave comments..
~more changing lol.. another relationship failed nd now jobless.. hopefully ill be on more while looking for a job. .. anyway working on more pics

Attachments

• ECP_00035.jpg
    ECP_00035.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 8,426
  • mail.google.com.jpg
    mail.google.com.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 6,484
  • flkf.jpg
    flkf.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 5,188
  • 2010-09-11 13.22.36.jpg
    2010-09-11 13.22.36.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 5,481
  • rightafterigotitresized_zps228e8087.jpg
    rightafterigotitresized_zps228e8087.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 7,061
Last edited:
Wow, seriously sucks that i have to resize every photo i have.. anyone have any better ways to do this?!
*~Any way, im shy and with low self esteem. be nice~*

You seem to be overcoming your shyness, and self-esteem shouldn't have to be a problem. After all, you should be more than comfortable with yourself from what I see. Such a lovely face with young, round cheeks, long tresses framing you with a hint of wildness, eyes that look out with interest, full, well-formed luscious lips, legs worth modeling...And from what little I can make out of your parts in-between face and thighs, I expect the rest of you is just as attractive. Perhaps you'd dispell a bit more of your reticence and show us (well, me in particular) some more of yourself.

Welcome to Lit, dear.:rose:

P.S. I see you have added more while I was writing. Very nice, thank you.

You seem to be overcoming your shyness, and self-esteem shouldn't have to be a problem. After all, you should be more than comfortable with yourself from what I see. Such a lovely face with young, round cheeks, long tresses framing you with a hint of wildness, eyes that look out with interest, full, well-formed luscious lips, legs worth modeling...And from what little I can make out of your parts in-between face and thighs, I expect the rest of you is just as attractive. Perhaps you'd dispell a bit more of your reticence and show us (well, me in particular) some more of yourself.

Welcome to Lit, dear.:rose:

P.S. I see you have added more while I was writing. Very nice, thank you.

Thank You!! :heart::heart::heart:
Boosted My Self Esteem For The Day :)
And Once I Figure Out How To Resize My Pictures, I'll Try And Get Over That Shyness And Post More Pics Of Random Me.

Try taking new ones, when you upload them just select a smaller file size, that or if you are taking them with an iPhone when you email the pic to yourself it should ask what size file you want to send

Try taking new ones, when you upload them just select a smaller file size, that or if you are taking them with an iPhone when you email the pic to yourself it should ask what size file you want to send

Disgusting Verizon LG Revolution Is My Phone. And I Can't Figure Out How To Resize It From That. It's Pissing Me Off :(

Do you email them to yourself, you should be able to select the download size of the file

You are very cute and have nothing to be shy about. A woman such as you should have no problem finding plenty of me to help keep your self esteem up.

Can't help you with the resizing. However, I would like to say that I think you are a very pretty woman. Hope you eventually share more, I know what its like to be shy and have low self-esteem. You are gorgeous though, and I think you will definitely get a boost here. Shyness... well, you keep sharing and you will break that soon enough ;) :rose:

Can't help you with the resizing. However, I would like to say that I think you are a very pretty woman. Hope you eventually share more, I know what its like to be shy and have low self-esteem. You are gorgeous though, and I think you will definitely get a boost here. Shyness... well, you keep sharing and you will break that soon enough ;) :rose:

Thank You, I Will Definitely Try Putting More Pics Up, And Breaking Outta My Shyness

Not sure what phone you are using but when emailing with an iPhone it gives the original size as well as large, med and small. Hope that helps. If not sure check your phone manual.

SweetHeart, you are beautiful and don't need to be shy around us. We will boost your inner exhibitionist out!

Also I especially like the lil nightie and just out of curiosity where might the cute lil butterfly be located my dear?

Back