What's your mood today? 2

Joined
Nov 23, 2013
Posts
24
Resurrecting the thread which was closed at 5000 posts.

Today I feel hungry...I might get some sushi or Starbucks later on
 
Cold is an Effect.
Well, my new radiator is installed and seems to work.
 
Reviewing short stories and assembling Christmas cards today--but mainly keeping an ear to the rain outside, wondering it if will turn to ice when I want to slide out of here to my Thanksgiving destination.
 
Reviewing short stories and assembling Christmas cards today--but mainly keeping an ear to the rain outside, wondering it if will turn to ice when I want to slide out of here to my Thanksgiving destination.

Be safe. :)
 
Upset. :(

Had a really rough day at work, faced idiot drivers on the road. Then gave a Lit friend best wishes, especially with the storm. The response was essentially, "Thank you, sincerely wishing you the best, but we cannot talk anymore."

Her reasons are very valid and I respect that. But it's still heartbreaking to hear.
 
Sick

A bit stressed out at work then suddenly had a dizzy spell on the bus home. Laying in bed, but the room still seems to spin.
 
Having ended yesterday in the wee hours with Word somehow changing the conclusions of two book edits for clients into "Read Only" documents, I'm certainly hoping my mood is better today than how it ended early this morning.
 
I hope you're feeling better today, John. :rose:

Thanks Maj. :rose: Sadly today doesn't look any better. But I just need to make it to the weekend and then there will be heavy drinking. :rolleyes:And hope that my liver gives out sooner rather than later.
 
Glances at the web address.

Do you really have to ask?

Ok, hold up your hand.

Now, use the thumb to fold down the ring finger while leaving the others straight.

:devil:

Seriously... just stopping by the forums because I'm frustrated with how the writing is going. Sort of like when I'm tied down and she has her seventeenth orgasm and tickles my scrotum with that damn feather (again) and says "Honey, it's been an hour and a half. Don't you want to cum?"

Damn prick tease muse.
 
Last edited:
Good, considering it has rained all day and I slept through most of it. :)
 
Back
Top