What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lazy long weekend with my sweet sweet iansha... my sissy maid.

Waking up in his arms and torturing him at my will. Ahhh what a sweet sweet weekend.

an unexpected visitor made me laugh. He is so accident prone.

Finding out my boyfriend got the 2 days over new year off he needed!!!!

Ireland here I come!!!!

Finding out my boyfriend got the 2 days over new year off he needed!!!!

Ireland here I come!!!!

Congrats! :)

i can't wait until I get back there. *sigh*

And actually it ties in with what made me smile today. I was going thru the pictures I took while I was over there and remembering every moment of my trip. :heart: And then I realized looking at the pictures made me smile instead of cry, and that made me smile more. :cattail:

a long conversation with a friend

an email

peoples comments :eek:

The understanding that even after I politely, and plainly, tell a couple of pushy door to door christian recruiters, 3, 4, and 5 times that we are ALL SET, they will not stop pushing those little bible pamplets until I speak over them, point out the mezuzah, and then shut the door while they are in midsentence.

The festive multicolored wreath of jingle bells on the front door, and the single white electric candle sticks displayed in every window of the house, MUST have been confusing for them. Oh, well. Boas festas!

LOL, waking up to the news I had won a photography award which I usually think of as only going to the most outstanding and amazing photographers! Could have knocked me over with a feather...think I am still in shock.:D

Catalina:catroar:

LOL, waking up to the news I had won a photography award which I usually think of as only going to the most outstanding and amazing photographers! Could have knocked me over with a feather...think I am still in shock.:D

Catalina:catroar:

Congratulations! It doesn't surprise me. Your work is stunningly beautiful.

Many congratulations, Cat! :rose:

- being home made me smile
- text messages made me smile
- thinking about next week made me grin till my face hurt
- singing to the killers at the top of my head with my friends made me laugh

Reading Windflower's smile above... reminded me of the time that a pair of earnest little JWs came to the door and I met them bare-chested with a .45 caliber carbine (Thompson submachine gun look-alike), 30-round clip in. "I don't DO religion." "Yes, sir, yes, sir," as they backed swiftly down the walk and driveway to the street.

Strange, I lived in that house for about 5 more years and the JWs - or other religion salesmen - never came to the door again. I wonder if maybe they put the word out. :confused:

<innocent look>

Wrapping Christmas presents. Both things going to Ireland and things from Ireland. :D

Remembering my short stay on the Emerald Isle. :heart:

Hooters Girls delivering a free box of hot wings to the shop I work at, as a marketing/advertising thing... the irony of Hooters Girls delivering food to a lingerie shop specializing in bra fitting was not lost on me.

:D

Hooters Girls delivering a free box of hot wings to the shop I work at, as a marketing/advertising thing... the irony of Hooters Girls delivering food to a lingerie shop specializing in bra fitting was not lost on me.

:D

Did you offer a professional consultation?

Did you offer a professional consultation?

I thanked them and told them if they ever needed a professional fitting, we specialized in bra fittings and would be happy to help them. I was not bold enough to ask what size they wore (although professional opinion based on a quick eyeball was around a 30FF or 30G - well done but obvious augmentation).

Teeeeeeeny tiny little 5 foot tall, size zero, well endowed 18 year olds.

Yes I felt old (almost 37), amazonian (5'8"), flat chested (32C), gangly (see tall comment), and old (almost 37). By the way, did I mention old?

.... Yes I felt old (almost 37), amazonian (5'8"), flat chested (32C), gangly (see tall comment), and old (almost 37). By the way, did I mention old?
I can't resist.

I'm 59 and I'm not old; therefore, "almost 37" is not old, either. I'm 6'3" - you're a wee bit of a thing. I'm not gonna compare boob sizes with you :p, but 32C is not flat chested. Haven't you ever heard the saying, "More than a mouthful is superfluous?" :D

I can't resist.

I'm 59 and I'm not old; therefore, "almost 37" is not old, either. I'm 6'3" - you're a wee bit of a thing. I'm not gonna compare boob sizes with you :p, but 32C is not flat chested. Haven't you ever heard the saying, "More than a mouthful is superfluous?" :D

Ya know, my ex actually got upset when my boobs grew. When we met I was a 40C, which was just enough to make a handful for him. When we got married I was a 38D, he didn't like that because he couldn't cup his hand around my entire breast. Now I'm a 36DD.

Lucky me Jounar does not have the same issues with my breasts being "more than a handful" :D

Ya know, my ex actually got upset when my boobs grew. When we met I was a 40C, which was just enough to make a handful for him. When we got married I was a 38D, he didn't like that because he couldn't cup his hand around my entire breast. Now I'm a 36DD.

Lucky me Jounar does not have the same issues with my breasts being "more than a handful" :D
Oh, I don't have any issues with breasts being *any* size, large or small, as long as they're natural, or *look* natural. What gets me is the ones like CM described, 30FF or 30G and clearly artificial.

The orgasm I gave myself this morning ^_^

Later it will be seeing my son sing in his pre-school x-mas concert.

After that it will be my partner making me orgasm :D whoo hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back