Courage acquired

Now what is the point of buying new cutie panties if the only pictures I show are of them crumpled next to me? Don't you know I am a better tease than that? :kiss:

I'll forgive you this once. But we are waiting to see pics of the new panties, hopefully as they sit crumpled on the bed next to you.

xo

Absolutely fabulous! Great panty and bra set. Great pics. I would love to play with your ass. You are so hot! Fantastic pic!

Thank you! They weren't even a matched set. But I loved them both. Hope you enjoy what else I have coming up.

Nice panties. But they cover up the prize ;)

xo

Oh you just made my day. I know exactly which ones are being posted tonight then. :kiss:

Thank you! They weren't even a matched set. But I loved them both. Hope you enjoy what else I have coming up.

Oh you just made my day. I know exactly which ones are being posted tonight then. :kiss:

Hmmmm. Can't wait to see more of you. Your pics make me hard. It feels sooo good. :D :devil:

Tease

Before I get to my pictures and the story, I will be out of commission for at least tomorrow, maybe even Wednesday. I will reply to any and all comments as soon as I can.

I was told I was a tease? Who me? I don't know, but I think these panties say a lot about me! In fact M found them and told me that I had to get these. I took one look and had to agree. I was going to make it wait a few days, however with that comment of me being a tease, I thought it was appropriate. :kiss:

Flirt 1
Flirt 2
Flirt 3
Flirt 4

Fantastic pics! Really Hot! Love these.

I hope everything is OK. Cum back soon. :D

Fantastic pics! Really Hot! Love these.

I hope everything is OK. Cum back soon. :D

It's amazing how quickly I can be on page 2 lol. Thank you alleycat!

As for me I should be fine just a little thing that is laying me out of work for the week. As soon as I can respond properly and get pictures up I will be back! Thanks for the concern. :kiss:

~W

Thinking of you....

Hope you are feeling well! Speedy recovery, hurry back! :rose::rose::rose:

Beads? What beads?

Not sure which ones you are talking about.

Hope you are feeling well! Speedy recovery, hurry back! :rose::rose::rose:

Thanks sweetie! I am hoping for it to go by fast. I still hurt, but not nearly as bad as yesterday. Typing is fun.

Yes, speedy recovery from whatever. :confused: Cum back soon.

Thanks alleycat! I can type on the phone but not much or for too long on the computer.

I'll miss you. Come back as soon as you feel up to it !

:kiss:

Thank you! I promise pics as soon as I can do it!

Hello

Good morning! I am feeling much better this morning. Since I didn't have any energy to post last night I thought I would post this morning for you. With all my re-couping (and not feeling like myself) I thought these panties would remind me of who I am :) :kiss::kiss:

Hello 1
Hello 2
Hello 3

Happy Thursday evening! Just my luck that I am laid up at home with nothing to do but flirt and talk to the people posting on my thread and not a person wants to post. :(

Happy Thursday evening! Just my luck that I am laid up at home with nothing to do but flirt and talk to the people posting on my thread and not a person wants to post. :(

Now that's not true. I am here. :D I have missed you as well beautiful!! Loving your additions.

Now that's not true. I am here. :D I have missed you as well beautiful!! Loving your additions.

Woohoo! Yea! :D Glad you like the new additions. Wait until you see the other bra. Oh, I know what I should post....hehe let's see if I can get it up tonight.

Back