Calling men who like wet panties!

Well reading that just made me even hornier and even more wet than I already was.. Thanks a lot! Need someone to help me out here.. (;
I wouldn't mind picking up from there...

Moving your soaked panties to the side, my tongue reaching out for your swollen clit. I begin stroking it up and down softly, my tongue tasting your sweet juices. I use my fingers to spread your lips apart, my tongue exploring deeper inside your pussy. Juices begin to run from within, I lick up and down, catching as much as I can. I move back to your clit...flicking, sucking, nibbling. My finger finds your ass and begins to tease a bit. You grind my face as you grow hotter and wetter. I lick harder and faster, wanting you to cum on my face....

wet panties....

...between you pussy lips....such a turn on...who could resist reaching down ant sliding fingers trough...slightly pushing in and then inhaling the magical aroma of your wetness...

Wet panties are the sexiest thing ever, I'd love to have you model your underwear collection for me, trying on different pairs of little cotton panties. I'd have my camera out, getting you to pose bending over to show them covering your sexy ass, then on your back with your legs apart as your rub your pussy, me taking photos as the wet patch on your panties grows bigger and bigger until they're soaked through. I'd have you keep trying on more pairs as I snapped photos and stroked my hard cock, trying to hold off as long as possible until I couldn't hold it any longer, timing my orgasm so that I cover your panties in hot spunk just as you bring yourself to another huge orgasm, leaving your cute little panties sticking to your hot cunt with both of our juices...

Wow I just saw this reply and almost just came in my tight panties. I would love to model a pantie collection as you could only stand and watch.. Perhaps I would let your tease and touch me a little (;

One of my first sexual experiences was when i was 13 and i was asked to a movie by a girl, when we got inside it was an almost empty theatre, i remenber her taking my hand and putting it under her skirt and i had no idea what i was to do so she moved my hand ontop of her panties, i got the idea and i continued and she started bucking to my hand movements she let out little whelps as she cum and my hand was dripping. That was a long time ago and the amazing thing is i have recently caught up with the same girl and she took me to the movies again...same scenario but this time i got to go home with her and i still have her panties lol

One of my first sexual experiences was when i was 13 and i was asked to a movie by a girl, when we got inside it was an almost empty theatre, i remenber her taking my hand and putting it under her skirt and i had no idea what i was to do so she moved my hand ontop of her panties, i got the idea and i continued and she started bucking to my hand movements she let out little whelps as she cum and my hand was dripping. That was a long time ago and the amazing thing is i have recently caught up with the same girl and she took me to the movies again...same scenario but this time i got to go home with her and i still have her panties lol

God that is so hot. I would love to be in that girl's position.. Maybe it would be even more exciting if there were actually other people around to witness you rubbing and fucking my swollen clitty on my panties while we filled the room with hot scent of our sex (;

There is nothing sexier than fingering a wet pussy over a pair of panties. Silk panties and lacy panties feel completely different. Would love to chat with you.

Nothing like some panty stroking to spend the wetness and get the heady scent of sex in the air. I would make you cum without every taking your clothes off. I would even let you return the favour...

I used to see a women who loved this too, she used to get me to tease and play with her pussy through her panties until very wet, I then used to go down on her and use my mouth and tongue and we used to finish off with my rock hard cock rubbing up and down her pussy until she came and then I came all over her wet panties - obviously we had proper sex too, but she used to like this scenario a lot and I was happy to oblige.

Back