you are female, funny, like to laugh...

amazing again how many nice responses you get when you take your time and talk a bit

There are indeed some nice women out here

<3 you all :D

hmm, had alot of fun here, met quite a few interesting intelligent and hot ladies.

Guess after almost a year of silence i update this pot again and see if somebody wants to spent my boredm with me

hm also uploaded a picture from me into my profile, if anyone cares to take a look ;)

hmm, seems the good girls are all taken, guess i have to lookf or the bad ones next, luckily bad isnt really an issue :D

totally uncreative *bump*, just pm me if you wanna get a bit naughty maybe

bumbing this, and updating the first post a bit. Would love to hear from you! Yeah, YOU!

even if you are not funny, bu are funny but jsut dont like to laugh, i am flexible ;)

gosh, havent been here in months, but now its one of those days again. Adn to be frank, i am jsut plain horny as fuck and would love a nice lady to talk to. So, if there is anyone out there. plz give me a wink ;)

posting here like onece every 6 months, when i am getting really horny and lonely, and as you can see, now is that time. So, nice ladies, feelf ree to pm me

ia m too lazy to actually post a new thread, ia m here, bored and horny, feel free to write me a pm or on yahoo

i am around for 2 more hours i guess, would love to find a lady for a nice conversation before i fall asleep ;)

updated the first post a bit, this is just a bump would love your replies girls.

it has been a few years, but i felt like updating this thread. So here it goes!

Happy new year!

(edited the 1st post)

I know theres ALOT more guys than girls here, but that doesnt mean i am going to start camming whit guys.....

Back