Not Normal/FunwithRyleigh for President!

Not Normal

Literotica Guru
After a chat last evening FunwithRyleigh and I have decided that the world would be a better place if we ran things. Ryles brought up the point that we should be President of the Galaxy which I wholeheartedly agree with, but we believe that a run in November for President of the United States of America would be a good place to start.

Today we officially ask for the support and votes from you, our fellow Litsters.

We'll see you in November!

Thanks for your support,
NN and FwR

Better than the choices out there. Maybe it's time there was a puppet in the White House.

What's your platform? I'm not just going to throw my vote away. I have principles! It'll cost you $10.

*begins to shake hands and kiss babies*

Oooh - you are a Babe... come here...

Ohhh - you are a real Babe.... come here, too...

Mmmmmm.... come here.... I want to shake your....

*I think I'm going to love the campaign trail*

We will be running a pro education, pro personal freedom, and equality platform.
should I paypal you the sawbuck?

I like all those things, and it's definitely a contrast to the traditional politician who is opposed to education, freedom, and equality.

Count me in. I'll organize Ohio for you. I think you'll resonate with the smart people. True, that's not close to a majority, but it's a start.

That'll work.

I like all those things, and it's definitely a contrast to the traditional politician who is opposed to education, freedom, and equality.

Count me in. I'll organize Ohio for you. I think you'll resonate with the smart people. True, that's not close to a majority, but it's a start.

That'll work.

WOOT! Thank you!

And - hmmm - you look like a Babe... come 'mere.... :) :kiss:

That'll work.

I'll help you.

---For Immediate Release---

Wrong Element has been named Ohio state campaign director of the Nor Normal/FunwithRyleigh presidential campaign. Me Element comes to us fresh off working for Dennis Kucinich as director of snacks. We are quite excited to have him on out team.

NN/FwR

Ok - so we have one state covered - we are looking for a few good men.... AND women... to help us out.

Uncle Animal Needs YOU! :)

*Aunt Ryleigh likes you, too....*

I said I'd help element! What do I get? An old class ring.

Fuck it, I'm moving to Idaho and voting Obama......:mad:

Let's see pOAg is in Oregon. Didn't BFM move to Washington? Batch is in California. Naughty is in FL. Who else do we have?

Last edited:
I said I'd help element! What do I get? An old class ring.

Fuck it, I'm moving to Idaho and voting Obama......:mad:
Has Wrong Element not contacted you?

I will officially add you to the Ohio team. If Wrong Element doesn't get his shit together you will become the Chairbabe and his ass will demoted to bathroom attendant.

And it's a nice ring!

Will there be bags of cash and hookers at the Inaugural bash for the early supporters?

Cushy government jobs even?

Back