Subjugation and objectification

sterculius

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Posts
2,397
I'm an avid cocksucker. I love the deliciously slutty feeling I derive from being orally "used" to sexually gratify another man. In the past a number of girlfriends have told me that they didn't like giving blowjobs because it is dehumanizing and makes them feel like sex objects. This is precisely what I like (among other things) about sucking cock and about "being " a cocksucker. Don't misunderstand, I have no desire to be humiliated, insulted or denigrated or be made to feel bad because of my oral addiction, but I do enjoy the extremely liberating surrender of ego and subjugation of self that I experience whenever I get down on my knees and allow another man to roughly force his cock down my throat and ejaculate into my mouth! Why someone would want to offend a person who is willing to provide them with so much pleasure is beyond me. Maybe I'm missing something.
 
I have a button that says "you say 'cocksucker' like it's a bad thing." :D

I love oral sex, period. I love being able to "give" a blowjob to Master in the sense of cock worship. It's a big treat to be allowed the run of his body, to kiss and touch and even tease him with my mouth, to be able to take my time to thoroughly pleasure him. I also love having my mouth fucked, his hand in my hair, guiding every move, knowing he's using my mouth for his pleasure.

I think the negative associations are simply the way some folks are socialized.
 
^_^ I like to give Mister oral pleasure. It turns me on knowing that I can do that for him. I'm also in love with the shape and feel, there's something very intimate about getting to know all of him with my mouth. :kiss:

I don't see it as a negative. I also don't go around advertising (where people can see my face) that I like to do it.
 
I absolutely love this. The pleasure I get from it is knowing I can give as much pleasure as I am receiving. I don't get a feeling of power from it, I just love the feel of a cock in my mouth while I'm on my knees. Quite addicted to it.

A
 
I love me some cocksucking. In fact, I like it more than sex itself most times. Not so much into the taste or texture of cum, but man does it feel great to be forced to eat it anyway.
 
This is a favorite activity of mine as well, and I don't think it dehumanizes at all. Mostly I enjoy it because I am able to pleasure him exclusively on my own and that has always made me happy. Not to mention the lovely expressions he makes and the way his body tenses when he is about to come. I am not always able to see that when we are doing other things.
 
Without it ever being mentioned as an activity, somehow in my socialization- I thought of it as a degrading activity.

I didn't really understand that my first serious girlfriend actually eagerly wanted to suck my cock... She had given head to the boyfriend previously and I did know that she had feelings of guilt surrounding that.

I, of course, now get: that she had guilt but she enjoyed it for its own sake... The guilt came from her socialization that it wasn't something that she should enjoy or indeed even engage in...with someone she was not married to.

I went so far as to not permit it to happen for my stated reason: that I wasn't sure whether it would be considered acceptable for married people to do.

(I know, yes... I am kicking myself)

The lovely mother of my children <now known as my ex wife> was the first girl to talk me into allowing my penis in her mouth. Yes I know I was an idiot. It probably helped that up until that point I didn't know exactly what I was missing.....

She patiently explained to me that: "No, she didn't find it degrading" and "Yes, she really, really, really wanted to do it." She went so far as to tell me that she could practically get off from that alone.

No...we have not had the benefit of matrimony as of yet. <Notice that in my story she still loves giving head.> After marriage of course she still loved giving head when and IF she got around to actually putting it in her mouth...

Apparently the mouth feel of it reminded her that she really was a happy little cocksucker... From my limited experience it does seem true that married women do like it as a bargaining chip.

All that said, my enjoyment of a good cock-sucking seems to have something to do with degradation and objectification.

No, I don't think that's necessarily healthy....and no, its not something I'm particularly working on.

The way I was socialized, boys in general and penii in particular are filthy little appendages. Girls on the other hand.. (made of sugar and spice and all things fair and holy) ...ought to recoil at the thought of putting that dirty thing in their mouth.

When they don't, it seems very warm and very validating. I have noticed that the prettier the face that I'm fucking, the more I tend to like it.
 
Last edited:
Hmm its funny how some may see cocksucking as a way of feeling powerful and some as a way of feeling powerless. For me its the latter, especially when deep throat is involved and I have little control over his thrusts, to hear his groans and know he is moving exactly as he wishes with no regard to me is a huge turn on :)
 
Yeah I should say that I don't think of it as a degrading act at all, but i do definitely think of it as a tool for MY subjugation, not shame, and that's yummo.
 
Hmm its funny how some may see cocksucking as a way of feeling powerful and some as a way of feeling powerless. For me its the latter, especially when deep throat is involved and I have little control over his thrusts, to hear his groans and know he is moving exactly as he wishes with no regard to me is a huge turn on :)

YES!!! I know perfectly well what you mean!! And the knowledge that I'm being impersonally used in this savage way is such a tremendous turn on for me! However, my ability to not merely tolerate but to actually revel and rejoice in allowing myself to accept and absorb this aggressive treatment is very gratifying for me. I'm a cocksucker.
 
I'm trying to remember if I ever felt like I was being objectified when I was sucking cock-- which I used to do quite often, and I kind of don't think so... I was always in control as far as I remember. I used to love controlling a guy's orgasm-- edging him, or forcing him to come fast.

Now, of course, it's all pussy, and I have never had a woman ride my face for her own pleasure on her terms-- I would love to have that happen!
 
Back
Top