Writing a story about "finding" a daddy. Need input!

EmilyVelvet

Virgin
I'm currently writing my first story about a girl searching for and finding a daddy online. I'm very excited about it as this is my biggest fantasy. Rough outline: Girl fantasizes about older men, goes to internet to search, finds one, then (gasp!) fuckfest!

I'm curious as to what kinds of things about this turns other people on. I love descriptive language and talking dirty, so that will definitely be part of the story. Do you have any input on the way the story should go, what I should include, etc?

Hope to hear from everyone!

I'm currently writing my first story about a girl searching for and finding a daddy online. I'm very excited about it as this is my biggest fantasy. Rough outline: Girl fantasizes about older men, goes to internet to search, finds one, then (gasp!) fuckfest!

I'm curious as to what kinds of things about this turns other people on. I love descriptive language and talking dirty, so that will definitely be part of the story. Do you have any input on the way the story should go, what I should include, etc?

I think there are several options

One she finds a sugar daddy and they live haply ever after.

Two she find what she hopes is a sugar daddy but she wants to fuck his brains out but he just wants to take care of her an love her as a father would.

Three she finds a man online who promises everything they meet and he forces her to prostitute herself for him

She has to be at least 18, but can dress young . Maybe she hangs out at the mall?

This is one of my fantasies too. I would want it to explore the dynamic of older-younger first, then moving to daddy-daughter. It needs to release the inner slut of the girl and the perversions of the 'dirty old man'.

I would want it to start hesitantly with both nervous to reveal their inner desires. Initially she is just looking for an older man until, in an erotic moment she calls him 'Daddy'.........sending them both to a new level.

Daddy experience

One thing about being with an older guy is the experience gap. I used to meet up with a much older guy and he introduced me to rough sex, which I loved! He also liked teasing me for being younger, so it was very playful. You could include spanking or playing with toys, too. Another guy I played with (yes, back when I was a slut) liked the idea of corrupting an innocent.

Are you looking for the couple to role play, or is the young lady actually seeking her father?

Either way, for me, I simply love older men. Men who are twenty-plus years my senior, ones who could have really fathered me. Having grown up not knowing my father (and finding him later in life as an adult) this thought fueled my fantasies. I longed to feel the sperm that created me inside me. I would fuck men in the off change that they could have knocked up my mother so many years ago. Some joined in my role play, while with others I kept my desire private.

Back