Sugar Daddy in Shining Armani

Nancy pouted as he moved her hand away but then shrugged it off she had an idea for later anyway. Casually she laid her head on his shoulder like she was just resting her head there waiting for their meal. She could feel him pushing her closer and closer to her orgasm and the sensations were amazing. She lightly nuzzled his neck as she got closer knowing she wouldn't last long.

Sooner than she expected however her orgasm rushed over her and when she felt the need to scream with the force of it she simply pulled Roland into a kiss and smoothering any sounds she made. She could feel her pussy juices flowing from her and onto his hand.
 
Roland smiled and then pulled his hand out, and then casually licked the juices off. He smiled as he cleaned his saliva off with the napkin, then grinned when the waiter brought their food. He could see Nancy looking a bit flushed, so waited for her to recover before he started eat. "Now how are you enjoying our wonderful date?" he asked, seemingly glowing.
 
She bumped him playfully as she took a bite of her own food. "Ass, you know well and good how I am enjoying our first date." She could not keep the smile from her lips as she took another bite of her food.
 
Roland smiled and then ate his food, happy she was enjoying the date. To be honest, this was the first, and best, date he had been on in a few years. He looked at Nancy, and then slid his arm around her, happy to be with this woman who was becoming more and more attractive as he got to know her. "Would you like to catch the movie right after dinner, or wait a little while and maybe grab some ice cream or something for dessert?" he asked, having heard that the restaurants dessert menu wasn't up to snuff.
 
Nancy thought it over for a few moments. "The movie I think you could always buy me candy for dessert. That and if we wait to long we will miss it all together."

She smiled taking a bite of her food and enjoying the taste. She let her thigh brush against his ideally as she ate. Moving one hand under the table she began to lightly stroke his covered hard cock as they ate with a naughty smile on her face.
 
Roland smiled and then shook his head. He looked down at her hand, and then casually dropped the white napkin into his lap. He leaned over and bit her earlobe, eliciting a moan from her. "If you are going to make me cum, at least clean up so we can walk out of here together," he said, deciding to see how far she would go.

He went back to eating, trying to keep his mind on the movie and making it on time. He just hoped that she could wait until the movie if she was going to finish him, otherwise they would be late.
 
Back
Top