hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see the pose from excuse the pudge in which you are inverted without your knickers. How about it? Could much on you all day and at least most of the night.
 
Hey no excuse's thanks for posting,sharing and allowing my lusty side to come out and play!
Your just one little sexy dynmo, if the pics weren't hot enough then I bet that accent would just make me cream in my shorts!
 
attachment.php


I'm lost in those eyes....
 
Hello gorgeous, sexy girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey darling :)

Oh, yeah. Biting the lips does it for me every time. You have great lips.

my lips end up sore cause i do it all the time without thinking

Hey no excuse's thanks for posting,sharing and allowing my lusty side to come out and play!
Your just one little sexy dynmo, if the pics weren't hot enough then I bet that accent would just make me cream in my shorts!

gonna have to think up some new pic ideas or update my audioboo hmm

thought i needed to revisit your thread, life gets in the way sometimes but i thought i needed to repair my perspective. will look though all your photos as soon as possible, but in the meantime, here is something for you to consider...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=846794#post43371126

just saw a couple photos, and you still look as good as ever

heheh aww thankyou lovely need to get on some more this week

The pics are always nice but I lookk forward to all your posts equally the same!

aww you are sweet :p and a terrible liar :p

attachment.php


I'm lost in those eyes....

it's pretty dark in there be careful

You're so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheh :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top