ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we like to rough house you know guys acting like asses....although there was this one female strret fighter....every bodie was scared of her!
 
I like to shoot some pool and hit the pool. I swam competitively until 2 years ago. I also like to ride bike but my girlfriend was ran-over and broke her wrist doing that, last week, so I don't know if I'm getting near another bike in the next months...
 
shooting, and archery, ha! now theres another thing i can do! i can bullseye anything from thirty meter, no scope. i donno if i can do it farther, i'd have to go to a non private rance LOL and with a scope and nail anything, but thats not too difficult
 
no, of course not. i'm not great at archery, only rifling.

and i'm sure Hy could kick my ass in a street fight.

damnit, why do people assume things.
 
Didn't assume things.. just read your post.. you say you are a great aim and IMPLY it at both skills...

Khadgar said:
shooting, and archery, ha! now theres another thing i can do! i can bullseye anything from thirty meter, no scope. i donno if i can do it farther, i'd have to go to a non private rance LOL and with a scope and nail anything, but thats not too difficult

I wasn't aiming the comment at anyone in particular, just noticed a bit of competitiveness and thought I'd pop a bit of humour in there..

"My Father can mow his lawn better than your father can" type of thing..
 
lol that reminds me of a joke i heard.

"my dad can beat up your dad!"
"really? how much would that cost me?"

heh, i like that one.
 
:D havn't heard that one myself... :D

Waiting for a few more people to join Bloodstone, then I'll be able to get it off the ground..
Love Lauren's character, Very creative!
 
Khadgar said:
no, of course not. i'm not great at archery, only rifling.

and i'm sure Hy could kick my ass in a street fight.

damnit, why do people assume things.

it all depends khadgar
 
heh, i guess it would. but you know seeing as how i don't actually break people arms and puch them in the face with ringed fingers.... lol but i guess there are things from wrestling i would do that you wouldn't take either.

you're right, it all depends. like if you're allowed to sack me in street fighting LOL!
 
Screw streetfighting....I resort to blackmail and bricks when I need to scrap...
 
well khadgar the way you tell me about wrestling you"ll be an rude awakening to the street fighters!
 
Shaq said:
Screw streetfighting....I resort to blackmail and bricks when I need to scrap...

sorry shaq but street fighters have a name for you...."dead cowward walking
 
simple,Its like an dinosaure meeting a humman cold.they dont know what it is and their defence mechanism for viruses may not be able to take it!
 
*laughs* like i wouldn't know what he's going to do, when he starts flurrying me, well... i box too, so i'd have an idea, but yeah. and he wont know what i'm doing when i grab him and throw him upside down onto the floor!


excelent point!
 
LoL.the suprizing thing is when i began it was just pure beat the hell ou of each other,I studied my oppents movement then ahnihlated them!after that,street fighting became a art of fighting
 
ahh. like a private style thing. i'm learning that sort of thing by being in the SCA, i'm not offically in it yet though... argh
 
BUWAHAHAHA!*ah good laugh!!!*to tell the truth khad......street fighting a way of life.so is basket ball,art,wrestling,and all other thing people love! you just have to find it!

heh heh!me?anime will be the path i will take....i already told my goal
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top