dirtyharry1981

Literotica Guru
Last edited:
Ember Faye said:
Oh my!!
Wonderful arms!!!
Please, keep going :)
:D
Thank you, I shall. Infact, you may recognise some of these pics, I posted on here ages ago as JonDunn and I remember you popping by my thread back then!

Hi honey
Very very sexy pics! SO glad you did decide to come back and post. Great body and fantastic shots...made this lil Fox purr for sure :) You are lush! (see...even got me babbling like a teenager! ) ;)

Fox xx :rose:

dirtyharry1981 said:
Naughty, naughty - it'll make you go blind!
mmmmm i'm short sighted already just from looking! :p

gorgeous pics from a gorgeous man. :kiss: thanks for sharing..ps love the chest and abs :nana:

dirtyharry1981 said:
Thank you, I shall. Infact, you may recognise some of these pics, I posted on here ages ago as JonDunn and I remember you popping by my thread back then!

They do look vaguely familure.. but you'll have to forgive me.. I'm horrible with remembering things like that.

At any rate... welcum back!
And I look forward to viewing your sexy pix in the future ;) :D

:kiss:

EnglishRoseFox said:
Hi honey
Very very sexy pics! SO glad you did decide to come back and post. Great body and fantastic shots...made this lil Fox purr for sure :) You are lush! (see...even got me babbling like a teenager! ) ;)

Fox xx :rose:

Mmm, I like you babbling like a teenager! Thanks so much for popping by to purr!

Last edited:
phoenix_rising said:
mmmmm i'm short sighted already just from looking! :p

gorgeous pics from a gorgeous man. :kiss: thanks for sharing..ps love the chest and abs :nana:

Thanks honey.

Last edited:
dirtyharry1981 said:
Mmm, I like you babbling like a teenager! Thanks so much for popping by to purr!

Ohhh.....I'm so glad you do...cos if you keep posting pics like this...its going to be a regular occurance I'm afraid *sigh* Mmmmmmmm you so look like you needed some company in that pic! ;) xxx :rose:

EnglishRoseFox said:
Ohhh.....I'm so glad you do...cos if you keep posting pics like this...its going to be a regular occurance I'm afraid *sigh* Mmmmmmmm you so look like you needed some company in that pic! ;) xxx :rose:

The company of a foxy english rose, I think.

dirtyharry1981 said:
I haven't posted on here for a while. But once you've had that exhibitionist buzz, its hard to let it go!

So here goes with some old and new ones. Would love to know what you think. And ideas for new sets are always very welcome.
Mmmmmmm.....that is all...for now...continues oggling ;)

Last edited:
EnglishRoseFox said:
Right Answer!!!!!! You're smart as well as handsome!! ;) xxx :rose:

Smart, Handsome, What more could you possibly want!?

Last edited:
Back