Can I ask for analysis of a story I did not write?

It was a story I read a very long time ago on a website titled "The Writing Spider". The story was titled "Dream House", I believe it was about a young female interior decorator who is seduced by a security guard.

I read the story a long time ago, and it has stayed with me all these years. I think it was probably the first erotic story I read on the internet, and since then I've aimed (in vain) for a similar tone in my own stories/writing.

I'd love to analyse the story here, and to get all your thoughts/opinions...
 
Yes. That is what the "story discussion circle" was originally intended for, before it become a second-hand search engine for stories whose titles escaped people.

I thought linking other story sites was spam and this board was to discuss Lit stories.
 
I honestly didn't mean it as spam.

How about if I copy and paste that story to Literotica (with a clear disclaimer stating that I didn't write it), and I would like to hear other people's opinion(s) on the story.
 
Last edited:
I honestly didn't mean it as spam.

How about if I copy and paste that story to Literotica (with a clear disclaimer stating that I didn't write it), and I would like to hear other people's opinion(s) on the story.

How about if other people who want to read it to give an opinion PM you for the link instead?
 
How about if other people who want to read it to give an opinion PM you for the link instead?

Well, what can I say.

As I noted on another thread earlier today, as a general rule, I'm not comfortable PM'ing on Literotica. I prefer if all my comments/interactions are out in the open.

If mods think this thread shouldn't be here - then, whatever they see fit, I guess.
 
I honestly didn't mean it as spam.

How about if I copy and paste that story to Literotica (with a clear disclaimer stating that I didn't write it), and I would like to hear other people's opinion(s) on the story.

Literotica isn't going to accept a story that you don't declare you wrote yourself. This story isn't your property to repeat.
 
Back
Top