Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

I *do* have a polka dot addiction. I love them. I think having hot, sweaty sex might divert my energy away from them - and start a whole new addiction. You in? :devil:

I *love* it! Very cute, you two. Well, the post is cute... you two are sexy to the power of 10.

Well I was hoping you wouldn't have to ask... :eek:

lol of course I'm in! New addictions are the best ones! Or would this be an adDICKtion? hmm...

Yeah, the two-part comments were a fun little experiment. Well, after everyone stopped being so damn confused haha. Gotta watch out for us crazy folk around here. A sexy little thing like you might end up in a josh/pk sandwich :p

Good morning, lovebugs!

I have a busy weekend ahead and a few hours of kid-free bliss. Oh, sure, I do love 'em to pieces but I do love those moments without hearing the endless loop of "mom, mom, mom, mom...."

The Mr and I have dinner plans, and since I've only worn it in pictures for you all, I might just get brave enough to slip on that polka dot dress. (Of course, that's if it's warmer than 45 degrees)

In the meantime, here are a couple of random pics - I do love to wear the Mr's things when he's not home.

Have a good weekend! :kiss::kiss:

WOW!!! #1 is simply sexy.amd seductive,..#2...well, is there room next to you??

Good morning, lovebugs!

I have a busy weekend ahead and a few hours of kid-free bliss. Oh, sure, I do love 'em to pieces but I do love those moments without hearing the endless loop of "mom, mom, mom, mom...."

The Mr and I have dinner plans, and since I've only worn it in pictures for you all, I might just get brave enough to slip on that polka dot dress. (Of course, that's if it's warmer than 45 degrees)

In the meantime, here are a couple of random pics - I do love to wear the Mr's things when he's not home.

I for one LOVE random pictures. You are a very sexy woman.

If I thought the previous pics got me workred up....Damn those last two defy words. :D

mmmmm - looks a bit like a collar in those pics, Shy, with you ready to be tied to the bed, and teased/pleasured 'til you can't take any more....
Mmmmm yesssssss , tie me to the bedpost! :devil:

Your nude body is awesome! An endless loop of nude SuperShy, nude SuperShy, nude SuperShy!!!!!:
Thank you :kiss:

LOL...well you are beautiful!
:kiss::kiss:

Well I was hoping you wouldn't have to ask...

lol of course I'm in! New addictions are the best ones! Or would this be an adDICKtion? hmm...

Yeah, the two-part comments were a fun little experiment. Well, after everyone stopped being so damn confused haha. Gotta watch out for us crazy folk around here.

A sexy little thing like you might end up in a josh/pk sandwich
You say that like it's a *bad* thing .... :devil: And, don't worry, I won't be asking - begging maybe, it's a fine line I suppose. :cattail:

WOW!!! #1 is simply sexy.amd seductive,..#2...well, is there room next to you??
Slide right next to me - there's always room :kiss:

I for one LOVE random pictures. You are a very sexy woman.

If I thought the previous pics got me workred up....Damn those last two defy words.
Wow - I'll have to try randomess more often! :kiss:

Good morning lovebugs!

Am I the only one who wakes up and says "ugh, tomorrow is Monday!" It's like I need to cram two weekends into Sunday.

Well, the polka dot dress did not make it's debut last night - too windy, rainy and cold. That's OK, there's still a whole lot of spring and summer ahead. We did, however, go shopping after a lovely dinner and I purchased a new dress. Oh, how I love to shop. I'm glad I don't look at the credit card bills when they come in.

Yeah, I work with numbers all day long, but couldn't tell you much about the household finances.... bad, I know.

Enough of my ramblings... onto randomness instead!

Good morning lovebugs!

Am I the only one who wakes up and says "ugh, tomorrow is Monday!" It's like I need to cram two weekends into Sunday.

Well, the polka dot dress did not make it's debut last night - too windy, rainy and cold. That's OK, there's still a whole lot of spring and summer ahead. We did, however, go shopping after a lovely dinner and I purchased a new dress. Oh, how I love to shop. I'm glad I don't look at the credit card bills when they come in.

Yeah, I work with numbers all day long, but couldn't tell you much about the household finances.... bad, I know.

Very nice pics!

Good morning lovebugs!

I feel the same on Sundays! :) By the way, I'm enjoying your randomness ;)

Good morning lovebugs!

yes please, may we have another

Good morning lovebugs!

Your nude body is great, not a big fan of the belt.

Good morning lovebugs!

Love the landscape ;)

Your nipples are so inviting! and the belt..... Bad bad thoughts :devil:

Good morning lovebugs!

What sexy randomness! ;)

Absolutely amazing!!!! I'm damn glad I'm wearing loose shorts right now. :D

Hello

Good morning lovebugs!

Have been away -- not posted in awhile -- Hmmm lets see must start with those nipples -- but of course after a nice long suck/lick -- must move lower and.......................

Not Random

Good morning, lovebugs!

No, not random. Rather very deliberate. Its' just a question of who put that belt around your neck.

You so need to do an audio. Love to hear your pant, gasp and cum

Hi everyone - thanks for all of the comments! Haven't been around much this week, RL is kicking my supershy ass, and that's an understatement.

I have lots of comments and messages to reply to - and will get to them as soon as I can :kiss:

To answer a few questions about my 'random' series
**That is Mr Shy's belt, that I was having fun with while he wasn't home
**Nope, it's never left a welt on my supershy ass
**I like giving up control in the bedroom, but am not (and don't think I could be) a true 'submissive' (because sometimes I like to take control) :devil:

Have a good weekend, lovebugs! :heart:

hey lovely :)
sorry iv'e not been around enough - still lurking here and there though :) xxx

Very nice pics!
Thanks! :kiss:

I feel the same on Sundays! By the way, I'm enjoying your randomness
Great minds think alike, you know :kiss:

yes please, may we have another
For you? Of course!

Your nude body is great, not a big fan of the belt.
:kiss:

Love the landscape

Your nipples are so inviting! and the belt..... Bad bad thoughts
Not just bad thoughts, but bad, BAD, thoughts?! This could get interesting....:devil:

What sexy randomness!
Thank you!

Absolutely amazing!!!! I'm damn glad I'm wearing loose shorts right now.
Me too - all the easier to slide off, my dear.

Saving on your wardrobe with the recent photos,not that I'm complaining.
In this economy, you've got to be innovative!

Page 1 for Super sexy!!!
Awwww :kiss:

:kiss:

Have been away -- not posted in awhile -- Hmmm lets see must start with those nipples -- but of course after a nice long suck/lick -- must move lower and.......................
Oh, how I've missed you!

You are still that sexy Shy, even if too many people find you hot.

No, not random. Rather very deliberate. Its' just a question of who put that belt around your neck.

You so need to do an audio. Love to hear your pant, gasp and cum
Ah, yes, you got me. Quite deliberate indeed, however, it was just me playing around with the Mr's things while he was at work one day. An audio? Hmmmm.... there's some new territory.... :kiss:

hey lovely
sorry iv'e not been around enough - still lurking here and there though xxx
Always good to see you my sweet mackkjackk!

Happy Mother's Day Super Mom!
Awwww thank you so much!

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!!
Thank you!! :kiss:

Back