Naked Outside

BBJangler

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Posts
123
Have you ever been exposed outside? Like in a hotel window, flashing in a car, you name it. Tell your story. Once I was making out at a bus stop in downtown Spokane WA. She was wearing a skirt and no panties and I pull her skirt up showing off her ass to anyone passing by.
 
Have you ever been exposed outside? Like in a hotel window, flashing in a car, you name it. Tell your story. Once I was making out at a bus stop in downtown Spokane WA. She was wearing a skirt and no panties and I pull her skirt up showing off her ass to anyone passing by.
I have always wanted to try something risky like that but have never had the opportunity would love to get my girlfriend to try some risky stuff
 
Members start similar topics over and over. Is it laziness looking for an old thread beyond page 1? Wanting to be a thread owner? I'm not dis-ing the OP, this is a common dynamic of Literotica forums. While I have answered this question more than once before, I will still ante-up for another round.

Exhibitionism is our trait so of course I have many experiences of this type. Both of these are truly outside acts. Both of these have been described in stories here so I will include links for the curious.

We made love (twice), standing beside our car, 100 yards from a highway in the White Sands desert north of El Paso. Sex in the White Sand

I stood on a hotel balcony, naked with my bathrobe wide open, and masturbated while a man masturbated in a car below me. The event is one of several sex acts in a larger story. Also, the story is told from my husband's perspective. Getaway Weekend
 
Sorry but there are so many buried pages of threads. How is one to know? Thanks for your story though.
 
Sorry but there are so many buried pages of threads. How is one to know? Thanks for your story though.

Like I said, BB, I wasn't calling you out for it. It is a common dynamic here. At least there wasn't another current thread as some new posters overlook. Besides, it presents a new opportunity for this author to expose herself :D to a new audience.

ETA: How to know? Use the forum search tool. Not that easy after all.
 
My Fetish

I guess this is one of my many fetishes. One time I went outside "in the bushes" while my wife put on quite a strip show in the living room window with the lights on. She finished by using a vibrator to get off. It was a city neighborhood and I couldn't see how a neighbor didn't see her performance!
 
Have you ever been exposed outside? Like in a hotel window, flashing in a car, you name it. Tell your story. Once I was making out at a bus stop in downtown Spokane WA. She was wearing a skirt and no panties and I pull her skirt up showing off her ass to anyone passing by.

My wife likes to surprise me with a hand job sometimes when I am driving. I never know when this is going to happen, she just goes for it when she wants to.
She doesn't try to hide what we are doing when cars or trucks pass us. It is always quite a treat and I never try to stop her.
I love it!
 
One time while my ex and I were waiting for the bus at night, she took my dick out of my pants and starting stroking me off. No one else was around, and I had my jacket to cover me, but it was definitely thrilling. Sadly, the bus arrived before I did, but I enjoyed the experience a lot, and it was the start of us getting more exhibitionistic.
 
One time while my ex and I were waiting for the bus at night, she took my dick out of my pants and starting stroking me off. No one else was around, and I had my jacket to cover me, but it was definitely thrilling. Sadly, the bus arrived before I did, but I enjoyed the experience a lot, and it was the start of us getting more exhibitionistic.

Oooh this is nice! Might have to put it on my "to do" list...
 
Way back when my wife and I were dating, she was house sitting for some friends. The house was on a small lake (more like a pond, actually). We went outside and took a slow walk around the lake. There was a full moon and she was wearing a white dress that seemed to glow in the dark. We stopped under a tree near the water's edge and started kissing. I reached under her dress and pulled her panties off, then played with her clit and fingered her. She was getting hotter and hotter. I kissed the flesh between her large, cinnamon colored breasts, and the parted her legs and started licking her pussy. It was the first time her pussy had ever been kissed. We continued for maybe 10 or 15 minutes--her moans were getting louder and louder until she cried out as her orgasm overwhelmed her. We stood up, and as we wiped the leaves and twigs from our clothes were heard applause and cheers rumbling out of the shadows.
 
Naked boating, driving, drive thrus, sidewalks, yard, beach, woods, mowing grass,. just like to be naked
 
love it

my ex and i were on a road trip and he got me to sit in my underwear and then topless lol and lots of truckdrivers honked and whistled :)
later at the hotel we met some of them who saw me and they got me to pose with their truck
 
There was a time, right after my divorce, I let my "hair down" figuratively in having casual sex with women from neighboring tribes here in Northwest New Mexico. It is how I coped, I presume, but I discovered I was becoming more adventurous and enjoyed being nude outside and having sex in the event of the possibility of being caught!

-One instance, I started dating a gorgeous woman from a Pueblo tribe right on Interstate 25 and we met for a late lunch. She wanted to change to nicer clothes for dinner and I started driving her home to a short drive north from Albuquerque and we quickly became horny after discussing casually the times we lost our virginity. She started lifting up her shirt to show me her light brown B-cup breasts and dark brown nipples in broad daylight while driving up north in my Supercab Chevy. we spotted a dense cottonwood tree grove between a frontage road and southbound I-25 and quickly exited. I parked my truck in a small dirt lot in the middle of the grove and she was immediately naked below waist and lifted up her shirt! I moved my seat as far back as I could and pulled down my pants to my knees. While she squatted on the bench seat over me and maneuvered my erection and slid down. I could see daylight traffic exiting northbound Interstate 25 with frontage road traffic going back and forth right next to us, while my date was moving her hips back and forth riding my erection moaning and I was sucking on her nipples. She begged me to cum inside of her and she squatted moving my erection in and out, while moving her ass and hips up and down.. We both moaned and I whimpered loud until I shot a huge load inside of her! We composed ourselves for a moment and quickly left poste haste as we witnessed a county sheriff pulling over someone right at the entrance of the grove..ha!
 
On The Ocean

Two summers ago I took a married couple for a boat ride on a beautiful sunny and calm summer day. Since it was so nice out we ran the boat from the wide open fly bridge. We went a few miles out and started drifting around all by ourselves. Once thing led to another and we all ended up naked and fooling around. We saw a couple other boats go by far away so were not concerned.

At one point she was alternating orally servicing her husband and myself, and we noticed a boat that had stopped pretty far away, too far to see what we were doing. On a hunch I grabbed my binoculars and took a look. Sure enough there two couples passing two sets of binoculars around to get a look. When they saw me looking at them I got a thumbs up from one of the guys and they departed to leave us to our fun...
 
Here's another one. One summer I worked at a canoe livery on a river in Northern Michigan. Customers renting our canoes departed from our site, and disembarked at a pint further down the river. We met them at a designated point downriver, loaded the canoes onto a trailer, and drove the customers back to the site in a van. One day my girlfriend met me at the pick up point. We figured we had an hour before the customer were expected to finish. There was a trail that rain alongside the riverbank, separated from the water by a thin line of trees. We walked about 100 yards down the trail, and the stopped and started kissing. Figuring we had plenty of time until the customers arrived, she dropped to her knees, pulled my cock out of my shorts, and started sucking. She was enthusiastic, but not that great at sucking cock. I was hard as a rock, but there was no way I was going to be able to come. I stood her up, pulled her shorts to the ground, and entered her from behind. We fucked vigorously for several minutes. She was soaking wet and and I was slamming into her as hard as I could. We heard some splashing and then some voices, and through a gap in the trees we could see the customers paddling past us. I hurried up and pounded her over and over. Between her grunts and the smacking of our bodies I don't know how the customer didn't hear us as they paddled past us, just 20 feet from where we were fucking. I exploded into her, and then we pulled our pants and went to meet them. They were already loading their canoes onto the trailer when we emerged from the woods. Luckily they were all pretty drunk, because we reeked of sex. They had to know what we were doing, however, as our faces were flushed, our hearts were racing, and we were covered in sweat. The drive back to the livery was uncomfortable, to say the least.
 
I've had a couple of interesting ones recently with my young FWB. She likes risky public sex which is a bit scary to me.

One was last summer. We were in the woods about a mile from anywhere when a man came upon us while we were playing, he must have followed us in. We were naked and playing when he arrived. When he saw us he just pulled his tiny cock out and started masturbating. This freaked her out and the fun was ended right away. I told him to hit the road and we played elsewhere.

Just last week we met for lunch. It is a small niche place in a strip mall. After when we were in the car we started to get a bit frisky. This is all with cars driving by and people walking around. I fingered her to orgasm and she put her head down and started giving me a nice BJ. I figured I would end up cumming in her mouth as we have done before, but she stopped and said she wanted me to cum on her. So, we put the seats way back, she pulled her big beautiful breasts out and we both started masturbating. When the time came I exposed my ass as I came on her, she seems to enjoy that. Then we figured out that there was noting to clean up with so I licked it off a bit at a time and shared it with her. That was fun.
 
I was driving to a fort with my girlfriend on a bike. My girlfriend suddenly opened my pants zip and started fondling with my dick. I did not stop driving and she freed my cock from my underwear and stroked it while I drove. There were others driving on the road and could see what she was doing, it was so thrilling while she nibbled at my ears and spoke dirty in my ear,and played with my dick till I came and shot my wad on the petrol tank all over...It was a high.
 
I love to lay out and sunbathe naked, I have a pretty big distance between houses, but if my neighbors wanted to see they definitely could, only chain link fences
 
My better half and I always lay out nude since we are in the country. We will even masturbate if the need arises. And when we are at our cabin, on a lake in the remote wilderness of the U.P. Of Michigan, the only thing that will persuade us to get dressed are the mosquitoes! We have taken many many pics of us outside, naked as the day we were brought into this world! Absalutely love it! Hot sunshine warming us up even more...mmmmmmm
 
several times when diving in a swimming pool I lost my top- once lost the bottom, but never lost both at the same time- guess I had a little luck in that aspect
 
Just returned from Hawaii, where we had a condo with a lanai. The unit was situated so that the lanai was very private; I enjoyed having my morning coffee outside with absolutely nothing on, working on my all-over tan.
 
Back
Top