Forever: The end(Closed for katalynn)

amchentai

Gundam Pilot
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Posts
6,190
Over the last 20,000 years the birth rate across the known universe was on a sharp decline. But this fact was not known to the general public and technology had been able to help hide the fact that natural births were down across almost all planets. On top of that the shift towards female births had taken a sharp incline. And this lead to a raise in monsters that targeted woman to go up as well. And yet despite all of that, the universe as a whole was being effected by something that was driving women into a sexual high like nothing in recorded history. Though the use of special clone bodies women were able to experience sexual encounters with monsters and alien plants among many other things and live to tell the juice details about it. It had become a very popular business across the known universe. Many plants set up special resorts and special space stations above some of the most hostile planets known to any sentient species. But in the last 1,000 years since it became legal to run this forum of business there have been more and more unexplained deaths of the user on the "safe" end. All reported cases have been female or futa users and have all had some type of orgasmic death. Not all reported cases match what the user had been killed by either. But with more and more cases reported and it being less and less likely that the technology was at fault, it lead to a few more questions.

The day mortals and gods walked among one another was a historic moment in history. But lately the gods have seemingly been distancing themselves from the mortals. And talk among the gods was worrying at best, and worse if mortals knew what was really being said and talked about.

--------------------

A old man sat at a white desk, smooth and thin. The whole thing looked like a upside down U with a flat top. The sides as solid as the top. The old man sat and wrote down something and closed the book with a sigh.

"I know your there..." He spoke softly as he slowly rose from the matching seat. A large pillow seeming to come back to life as it puffed up as the man stood. He slowly scooted out from the chair and picked up the book and walked over to a oddly long bookshelf and placed the book next to the last. The old looking book matched all the other old looking books on the long single long shelf that seemed to go on forever. He then turned back to his small table and looked at the last book, he turned around and looked back at the shelf as if checking the shelf that he had just been at. The shelf had room for one final book. He smiled as he turned back around and instead of a book on his table was greeted by a beautiful brunette woman, the body of a goddess for sure.

"You took a liking to that mortal body did you?" The man asked more as if he knew the answer before she nodded in reply. As he moved slowly around to the seat again. He slowly sat down and a soft puff and hiss of air as the pillow squished down under his weight.

"It feels different... Good... Painful at times..." The woman said, making the old man grin at the naked Goddess who hopped off his desk and turned to look at him.

"But you can not seem to give it up... Or the thoughts of the man who's woman you impersonated?" He asked, again, seemingly to know the answer already. He looked at her with his dark blue eyes, past the few bangs of white hair. He saw the thought in her face, her smooth skin betraying her real age. He slowly grabbed the book and opened it on his desk. He looked at the first blank page and turned his head slightly to look for his pen. He then looked up once more to the Goddess standing in front of his desk, the pen being held between the breasts of said Goddess as she used her hands to seductively held her breasts together to hold the pen for him. He reached up and plucked the pen from his companion and a small hole in the desk opened and he dipped the pen into it, before he began to write again.

"It all will not matter soon though... The end is near, is it not?" This time the woman replied seeming to know the answer already as she looked at the book shelf and the now single missing book. The old man stropped writing a moment and looked at her, he smiled with a tired sigh and nodded.

"But you know... The end is only the beginning.... I've been at this for longer then you know my dear..." He told her as he once again returned to the book. The women turned to look at him and at the thick book, much like the many more on the shelf, in fact other then a gold icon on the spine of the book it would match the hundreds of others on the shelf already. Each book had a different golden sign on the spine, and all of them were a dark brown leather book cover with a line of shimmering gold 1/3rd the way up each one that some times seemed to cross over the icon on the spine.

"And each one a different story.... With different characters.... Different people...." The woman said the words with long pauses as she looked at the books and then looked down seemingly into the vastness of the universe that the shelf and room seemed to go on and on and on. In fact the room itself was less a room and more a vast white void.. The only things being the shelf, desk and chair along with their owner sitting and writing the books to fill the shelf.

"And all will be strung together to make a grand story of time itself my dear..." The man replied as he finished the first page and flipped to the next. The void changing around them and before the Goddess knew it was sitting at the top of a beautiful tower on some unknown planet. Over looking a city at night that glowed almost as bright as a star. The beautiful field of stars above and the powerful unseen sexual energy pulsing from the city below. The void was not a room, with walls and a great view. The one wall holding a bookshelf with many books and a single missing slot at the top. The Women looked at them and sighed. She simply turned to the man and smiled weakly.

"Few people have earned your favor over the years... And I make not a request for myself but for him... Give them a happy ending would you?" She said and then turned with out waiting for a answer and left the room through the small door. The old man kept writing and then stopped once she was gone. He looked out into the view of the city and pondered for a moment before returning to his work.

--------------------

Far above a unknown planet a large ship sat in orbit around the gem of a world. The beautiful ball hung in space and the many cities had grown so large that a few of the tallest towers almost reached space itself. The large ship slowly sat above one such city. Silent and simply watching.

"All units other then the special forces shuttle have reported in and are making their way planet side sir..." A female officer reported to the flag officer standing in the middle of the command area, watching the planet pass by on the large screen at the front of the room as if a window on the ship.

"Very well... Once the Special forces shuttle reports in give the teams a green light... We will begin the operation in one hour if we have not heard from the special forces shuttle one way or another. Set clock on my mark.... Mark!" The timer on a screen off to the woman's left began the count down.

Their mission was to find out what was going on in the Universe, a bold job, but their part of it was to find out what was going on with the recent deaths due to a pleasure link. The ability for a user to die even using a clone body in another star system. Some felt this was below them, but due to things that even they were not told this was their mission. The planet below had been one of the biggest areas that was hit by the recent wave of deaths. A almost 90% female only world, with the other 10% being split among men and futas evenly. The planet had not been locked down but ships coming to the planet were scanned and ships leaving the planet were being fallowed. With as many ships that came and went as they did the Captain of the ship knew half the fleet would be involved in this mission. The technology was not at fault, but once the investigation had started magic traces were found. Something on this planet was killing both the clone and it's user and between this and the rumored reports of the rise of monsters things needed to be looked at more closer. Though the captain knew there was more to this. The brass would not send a highly stealth battleship for a few would be joy fuckers that was for sure. Worse word had begun to get out that male and futa birth rates were at a all time low. It did not help that some planets were taking measures to keep the few fertile males as they could. Some people just spooked too easy she thought as they waited for a special officer. This officer was being sent from the Gods or something, a Reaper or so she knew. So when a Reaper was involved, there would be death, and lots of it. She only hoped her and her crew would live to see another mission after this.
 
Kynthia didn't turn out like the same girl her mother saw in that fleeting vision so very long ago. In fact she came out to be quite different that what both her parents expected. Kynthia embraced her reaper side like a bird takes to the sky. There is still so much she has to learn, mostly how to deal with the dragon blood that runs in her veins. As a child that blood always got her into her trouble!! When going into heat, she will lock herself in the bedroom until it was over. Some of the downfalls about being the daughter of a dragon, almost worse than having the monthly period.

This time however she couldn't lock herself away and to do deal with some lame mission. They were dealing with monster... Monsters that some humans created. Also, all the deaths have brought in some promising practice over the last couple of years. It hasn't been bothering her at all, mortals were beneath her as she is a creation of both life and death like her mother. While having the lust, beauty and extra powers of the dragon... Only, she isn't strong enough to handle the power that burns within her. Both her parents had to lock some of that power away when she was younger because she used it wrongfully.

Today however, some of that power remains blocked. One is due to her virginity, it will bind her to the one that claims it. It will also make it impossible for her kill the one that takes her by force. No matter how much power she puts into any of her spells. However, she has learned over the years of how to get around the rules of that bond. Being bound for all eternity to one mate that potentially did it by force is something Kynthia quickly researched.

The other block prevents her from just killing anyone who crosses her path. That was a lesson for both parents when she got upset with someone. She hadn't actually killed anyone in her younger years, although she certainly did try. Yet, she was too young to understand such things. Those were some very difficult lessons for her to learn and sometimes today she still struggles to keep from killing. Although now she has improved the .... entertainment... of killing those that deserve a painful death. Most of the time, she is sent out to those that are already on their death beds. She just makes it easier for the mortals to leave this world.


However, she does have the capability of reviving people, mostly children depending on the situation. Also, in very rare cases she will help a barren female to produce. Although last few years that has become extremely difficult as just about every female out there is barren. There has only been a tiny handful that she was able to grant life to. Yet, Kynthia had stopped the idea of granting wishes as it wasn't in her nature. Even then, she isn't a wishing genie.... She is a reaper!

Coming back to the here and now...... One of the reasons she is actually going on this mission is because there is magic involved. Or at least that is what they claimed considering they couldn't find anything technical about the issue. Normally she would have her own ship, however with her last personal mission, it required some major repairs. Which is how she ended up going on the shuttle, although it did have its perks as people grew uncomfortable with her around.

When she came on board, all heads turned in her direction as she didn't wear the typical clothes of this day and age. Instead she created her own design with a mixture of technology and dark shadow magic. The scales of the dress were actually from her father. The hood only had an indention of where her horns rested and hid what they actually looked like. Peeking out from under that hood were wisps of long hair that had a mixture of green, black and white colors.

A velvet mask covered her eyes, although there is a hint that she had multi colored eyes. One green and one black as the glow of the green barely shown through the mask. At her feet the shadowed mist seemed to move on it's own and every so often it would take shape of a black hellhound that walked beside her.

Truthfully she still wasn't all that strong or powerful like her mother. However, no one really needed to know that. The hellhound was actually meant to be a dragon but instead she summoned a puppy... A very, curious... puppy... Even then, it isn't a solid form yet, just alive within the black mist. Though she is working on how to give him a solid form. Her head turned when she felt someone reaching to touch the hellhound and Kynthia just smiled.

"It wouldn't be wise to touch him... It is mating season for him..."

The person pulled her hand back and was shocked that Kynthia 'saw' what she was doing. Though tilting her head towards the captain of the ship she was now on to let him know that she is ready.
 
A armored woman walked up shortly after Kynthia arrived on the bridge. She was decked out in heavy armor and under said armor was a layer of protective magic. Other then the armor itself giving away the fact that the human under it was clearly female, not even Kynthia's powers would have been able to tell. The smooth dark gray and black armor fit over the woman's body like a glove. Though with the level of magic that Kynthia could see along the edges of the armor it would not be easy for her to crack. She had not seen spells like this since going to a meeting once with her Father. And the armor itself almost seemed liquid on the surface as well. She had never seen anything like it before.

A man in armor much like the females walked up next, taller by a head, but the same level of protecting and clearly well hung by the bulge in the armor around the crotch. Both carried heavy Rifles on their backs and both had full protective mask/helmets. Only the shame of the armor gave away their gender.

The next to walk in was another female, one who wore almost nothing to cover her body. But the power of her protective spells over her skin was clear to someone such as Kynthia. More power then the two armored humans, this woman was no mortal. In fact it was clear she was a Angel of some kind, though the stories she knew of told not of a Angel but of a succubus. She had what amounted to a bikini on, and even if that, the total amount of fabric could probably fit into one of two of the scales on her own dress. But the magic that protected her was only something she had seen on her aunt's armors before. Whatever this mission was, to have this level of magic and tech would have caused worry in some.

"Nice of you to finally show up Kynthia..." The last woman spoke, her voice soft as silk and lustful as well. If she truly was a Angel and not a demon she was a odd one for sure. Her short brown hair gave her a strong yet feminine look about her. Magic could be seen around the edges of her eyes, which were a crystal blue color, clearly not a mortal for sure. And the fact that the woman gave her pet hell hound a pat on the head and for a moment gave it a more physical form as she did told her that she had powerful magics indeed.

"The islands in the south have been contained for now... Reports of the infection spreading to parts of the mainland have not been confirmed yet... Strike teams will depart in five and report back.... Worst case we have to quarantine the planet itself..." The armored woman reported. Her voice sexual but a bit robotic sounding as it came through the filters of the helmet. She handed a report to the Officer who turned around. To Kynthia's surprise it was a woman, or more to the point a futa, the bulge in her pants large and clearly male, yet the rest of her clearly female other then her hair, which was kept short.

"Good... Kynthia... The Reapers want to know why the souls from this do not sure up like normal.... I've hand picked the team behind you..." She began as the armored woman fell in line behind Kynthia with the other two special forces officers. The Captain waved her hand toward the screen and a small island came into view.

"This island is going through some strange changes... Monsters appearing out of no where, the few women left being attacked and changed as well some how... We have the island cut off from the rest of the world as it has not fully changed yet. After doing so the changed has slowed a great deal but we really do not know why.... Get down there and find out what is going on... Survivors are not a priority here... Finding out why this is happening is... Now get going, we're on the clock here.." She said and the other 3 turned to get ready to go, though for the most part they were since they had been waiting on Kynthia.
 
Kynthia didn't see in great detail that most mortals would as the blindfold prevented that. However, what she did see where vague shapes of the armor along with their auras and body heat, which allowed her to find the sick and weak easier. She can easily see the power that poured off the one that touched her hellhound, even his reaction towards her told Kynthia that she is powerful. However, she wasn't sure if she should be insulted or thankful when the puppy took on a more solid form. The hound wasn't too sure of what to make of it either, though he licked her hand.

For now, she didn't let it bother her too much and focused on the power that came off the armor on the others. The type of spell did surprise her to some degree, yet she has seen that type of magic from her father before. She just wasn't strong enough at the time to create it on her own yet, however, it did intrigue her to learn more about it. Though she expected there would be more powerful beings, which is why she's surprised they chose her to lead.

"Alright, lets head out then."

She turned towards the map for a moment, seeing the colored areas of which the Captain spoke of. Pointed to a spot that seemed like the safest point to land, telling them that is where they will go first. On the way out to the of the deck, she noticed the one female try to touch the hound again, only this time she ignored it. The female was warned once already so it wouldn't be Kynthia's fault of could have happen.

Luckily they were on their way and with a wave of her fingers the hound followed behind her heels. When they reached the island, Kynthia could see instantly that the surrounding area of the forest wasn't safe. The trees felt like they were alive and had a different type of aura than they should. Turning towards the water that flowed from the city and studied it for a few moments then realizing the water is just as tainted as the trees.

"Do not touch the water or get to close to the trees.... I suggest not even drinking the water..."

She tilted her head towards a female screaming in the distance behind them, sadly that leads into the deep area of the forest. Which meant going into the thickness of the trees and when she turned towards the direction of the scream, she saw the females figure. Kneeling down to touch the grass, the blades of the grass lit up a green and Kynthia could see more clearly on the scene. Just as she suspected the trees were raping the small figure, many, many roots from various trees ripped her clothes, stretched her limbs and filled any hole they could find.

"It is too late for that one... We should get moving, if we remain here too long, that will be us."

Kynthia stood back up and heard another scream ahead and this one came from the water. She can see the heat from the male that is now being attacked as the water solidified into a gel like form and to Kynthia, it oddly took on a female form. Yet, that is the direction they are heading and with that, Kynthia took the lead seeking out the safest path into the city.
 
The moment they stepped out of the city's protective shield they could feel it. It was a odd feeling of death and life. Eyes watching them, all with a intent to kill. Most of the population had made it to the city but the island was huge and many had not made it. Kynthia could feel it, the magic that moved like snakes all around them. The magic of the two armored troopers and the Angel behind her sparking from time to time as a powerful tendril of magic tried to take them. It only got worse the deeper they went. The Angel stopped for a moment and looked around.

"Look..." She said with both lust and sadness. Above them many men, women and futas trapped in what looked like leaves, their bodies clearly seen as a vine or root pleasured and feed off the bodies. Some would call it evil, some would call it bliss as the people caught in the leaves far above were very much kept alive as the trees feed from them,

"This has been happening all over the planet..." The group turned and the armored man and woman raised their rifles up as a blue slime took on a some what male shape, but inside his semi transparent body was a futa woman, her cock inside of the slime's cock. As if she was wearing the slime as a suit, but she was clearly sleeping or worse. Though her cock was still very much alive as the group could see the slime milking her cock, as white oozed from the tip and disappeared quickly into the slime's cock head and absorbed deeper into his body.

"Hector?! What are you doing here?" The Angel asked as she stepped between the two armored humans and put her hands on their rifles to make them lower the weapons.

"I was asked by a old friend to look into this mess.... The Choas magic does not effect me it seems... Perhaps a side effect of feeding on a goddess...." He replied As he said this the woman inside looked like she went through a huge orgasm as a large amount of cum seemed from her tip, enough that made it look like the slime's cock was leaking cum, though Hector was quick to absorb it before a drop of the cum could hit the tainted ground below him. The Angel's eyes widened in shock.

"Ch.. Chaos magic?! Are you sure Hector?!" The Angel said as she looked around more worried then Kynthia had ever seen a blessed being look before. The only reply was a nod, from both the slime and the futa inside.

"This changes everything... We are in danger here... Far more then I thought... Kynthia... What do you know of Choas magic?" She asked as she turned to the other woman.
 
"Chaos Magic is an obsession that clouds all reason, impairs the ability to act within reason, makes anything secondary to it seem unimportant. It's a double edge blade. The desire to maintain the magic may be stronger than the desire to make it real."

Kynthia in her own way, couldn't stop staring at Hector. She has heard many, many stories about him and yet never knew he actually existed. She almost wished she could see him for what he is, yet there were two aura's about him. His natural aura of course and a human aura within him and she could barely make out the heated shape that the human created. Hectors' heat hid the humans surprisingly well, though she can see the sexual feeding he was doing to her.

However, Hector was honestly the least of her concerns as she kept watching the tendrils reach for her companions. Their armor is great, yet she knew that those tendrils will eventually wear out that armors effects and gain it's prize.

"There is no time to go into detail. It is too dangerous here. Especially if it is dealing with Chaos Magic, We need to keep moving. Hector, do you know a safer path for us? We need to get into the...."

A blood curling scream came from their right and it sounded so close. Kynthia could see it clearly through the darkness and realized that it was way too close for comfort. Kynthia took notice of her hounds growling and they were glowing a deep blood lust red as they snapped at the tendrils coming at Kynthia.

Her green eyes seemed to glow brighter as she watched a wave of tendrils coming at them. There was barely enough time for her shadow magic to put up a wall between them and the tendrils. They can all see the zapping sparks of where the tendrils hit the shield.

"We have to go.... Now!! My shield won't hold them all for long."
 
Wet popped sounds soon fallowed and before they knew it all around them were women, naked and dripping a almost amber colored sap from their bodies. Their skin was green like a plant, vines growing out of their bodies and their eyes were a deep blood red color. One reared back and screamed a orgasmic war cry as her pussy burst with more amber sap. Before she charged in towards the group.

A burst of light and the woman was sent flying back as the Angel appeared before her and back handed the plant woman back into a group of them. She looked at the horde of females, crazed and turned some how.

"The only safe place is the city... Hector spoke, still sounding as if he was under water. Few slimes could speak, but all sounded the same. The vines crept out of the darkness and kept slamming into the wall Kynthia had mad. The two armored figures turned and opened fire on the mass of females. But the bullets seemed to slow the plant like women down rather then stopping them.

Before they could make much of a move a roar of some kind echoed through out the forest, making even the plant women give pause. The ground shook and the plant women seemed to scatter to the deeper forest as a huge tree could be heard breaking and shattering as a very large beast pushed it over. In front of the group was a monster, it's body a plant of some kind, but parts of plant women could be seen sticking out of it, as if it was absorbing them or eating them or maybe even growing out of it. It had 3 eyes, dark black balls of goo that some how seemed to stay in place. The thing looked at the group and roared once more, this time though it was different. Sound and magic shook the group to their core. Powerful Chaos magic that shattered the defensive magic of the two troopers as they slowly began to back away. The Angel put up a magic bubble when the magic shattered, to protect the two.

"Run!" She all but screamed as she turned and the group headed back towards the city. She glanced back over her shoulder to look at the beast, it was far slower, the thing was odd, a human like torso and head, but a weird almost spider like lower body with only 5 legs as it pushed past over the large trees as it tried to give chase. The thing was well over 15 feet tall and the vines and body parts on it's body seemed to grab at whatever it touched.

It was easy for the group to fallow the path they used to get there back to the city, although over grown the road like path could still be seen. But all around as they ran back plant women seemed to pop out once they had gotten far enough away from the monster, they shot vines out that could not get through the Angels magic bubble over them. Hector did not run as much as the bottom of his feet seemed to slide across the ground, the futa inside him still cumming her brains out as they ran.

Once back in the city shield they could see things had only gotten worse since they left not long ago. Vines attacked the shield and the people trapped there were naked and getting off right at the edge of the shield. Kynthia could see it though. Almost like a mist that passed through the shield, a strong sexual magic almost like spores from a plant. A young red head moved towards Kynthia's pet, and before she could say anything she turned around and bent over offering herself to the beast's mouth, who was more then happy to enjoy a sweet red head as the mist even seemed to be effecting him. The two troopers were clearly effected as they stood and caught their breath, but hands moved over their body armor in sexual ways. The Angel and Hector were not effected, but everyone else was. Kynthia watched as the yellow like lust sports began to mix with a dark black and red color. She watched as a red one touched a Futa's cock and although the futa did not seem to take note of the fact her cock was changing, growing bigger, more evil Chaotic in shape and size. Cum oozed out like the amber sap of the plant women. The city was going to fall, it was only a matter of time. But something about the spores seemed some what familiar to her.

"This is far worse then I thought... And it is spreading faster... Almost as if it knew we were coming here..." The Angel said as she turned to Kynthia.

"The only thing I saw was more like what is happening here... Though I do not know why the people are changing.., But I..." Hector was cut off as a soft roar from deep with in the jungle could be heard. The Monster was coming.

"He.. Help... Help me..." A man said as he all but fell at Kynthia. He was human, but his cock was not, his cock was almost like a Alien worm as it seemed to have a mine of it's own. Normally her pet would have stopped him, but a number of women were throwing themselves at the ghostly beast, as the Angel's touch had given it a more solid body, but not fully there since it was bound to Kynthia. Though it seemed happy to fuck and eat the willing females, though Kynthia could see that none of the women her pet destroyed seemed to have souls. But the tainted man's cock bit and snapped at Kynthia's legs and thighs, trying to find her pussy.
 
Kynthia saw the aura of everything happening around them within the city. Even saw how it affected her hound, however she wasn't worried about him. It is his mating season after all, he was bound to attack someone helpless human sooner or later. Especially in a place like this where the sexual energy is higher than ever and there is no escaping it. She watched the black aura of her hound reach out to all the females that surrounded him. The black mist turning into many canine cocks that plunged right into any hole they could find without a care. If that hole resisted, the misty cocks would just push harder until it was buried deep and pounding away.

The hound however was in fact paying attention to Kynthia and growled when she noticed the mans cock at her feet. The hound instantly reached out with more of his mist, seemingly getting stronger by the second, and pulled that man away by his cock. The males entire weight being dragged along with nothing more than his cock. The hound didn't care if he took males or females, it was all food to him and a means to sedate his need to mate. He did have a solid cock pounding into a female that crawled beneath him and got on all fours to offer herself to him. This female took the hounds seed that never seemed to end and his knot constantly locked within her to make certain she kept that seed.

Kynthia though smirked and started to notice how much stronger the hound was becoming. Something she kind of had a feeling would be what he needed, yet she never had the chance until now to test it. It isn't like she can just set him free in the human cities.... Here, he can do as he pleases. And it is clear Kynthia wouldn't be able to stop him either, especially with the females being attracted to his natural aphrodisiac scent. Even the male turned his attention to the hounds lust as the mist milked that demonic cock.

It was about that time when Kynthia turned to notice the aura of the water moving along the ground and slowly crept towards their feet. Naturally Kynthia stepped back away from the oncoming water flow. Though she kept silent while watching it closely as it surrounded the feet of the two armored companions. Almost with morbid fascination, Kynthia kept watching as this water encased both their feet and went under the protection of the armor.

She watched as the water quite literally crawl up their legs and it appeared as if they didn't feel a thing. The aura of their armor faded rather quickly as this water seemed to absorb that power and diffusing it. Only when the actual hardshell of the armor started to rot away, as it if it was dipped in acid, did the two companions notice something was on them. By then, it was too late of course, their armor consumed and left them bare and naked to for everyone see.

Kynthia could see this water binding their arms behind their backs with a sleeve that strapped around their shoulders. Their legs were being bound together as well into almost fin like suit with only their cocks and the futa's breasts being exposed. Bubbles escaped from their nose and mouths as they had their first orgasm. Each orgasm after that would change them.

The futa turning into the rest of the females around here and the males cock becoming demonic as well. The water at this point turned into the sap that the other females produced and kept the companions in a cocoon like shell. She also noticed that the male started to produce a set of heavy breasts the more he came and his features becoming more feminine.

“Come on lets go before that big creature gets here. We have to find the main building to this place and find out if there is anything there that will tell us something.”

With that, Kynthia started walking away with or without the angel. She wanted nothing to do with that giant creature heading straight towards them. She was careful with where she stepped and her shadow magic put a shield on her to protect her from more of the males like that first one.
 
They made their way to the command building and it was far different from what they had just walked away from. Bodies littered the area and the defense turrets had been destroyed by something as their smoking remains sat atop the hard points at the gate. A battle had taken place not long ago and it was far different then the lust the forest was putting out. Not this was rage, destruction and chaos. But the souls here were being corrupted and Kynthia could see it. It would be like nothing she had seen before, the power to corrupt souls was not a easy thing to do and yet whatever was going on was doing so effortlessly. Souls transformed into something else and some simply vanishing once the black tentacles got done with them.

Inside was worse. Gored bodies oh humans, Angels, Aliens, and Demons lay about. But not a single body of whatever had attacked them. But again the slaughter had changed. Where as outside looked like a normal battlefield, inside was once again sexual. And inside the souls of the fallen were simply missing again. Like they had not been there to begin with. The other odd thing was that the alarms inside the base were no longer sounded. Outside it seemed like a lost battle, inside was like they had been taken by surprise. There were still souls in the building though. Mortals and maybe a few Demons and the only Angel she could feel was the one fallowing her as part of her strike team. Said Angel was looking around with worry as they made their way past barricaded doors and broken bodies.

"Odd... It's like they did not even know the attack was coming..." The Angel said looking at a group of bodies in what looked like some type of mess hall. They heard the roar once again, this time closer. That thing was still getting closer and maybe was even at the city by now. But the command center was deep in the main part of the city so it would be some time before the large thing got to them anyway.

Hector was silent as ever. He slide across the ground even though he almost looked like he was walking. The Futa still trapped inside and still cumming her brains out it see,s as her cock gushed white cum every now and then.
 
The world through Kynthia's eyes is much different from what any other mortal would see. The auras of their souls were still lingering as if they were trapped between death and life. The bodies were being used despite the conflict of the mortals soul. Almost as though the demons were keeping the mortals barely alive just to taunt their souls. Some were like hector, a blob of slimy goo that kept their hosts inside while that mortal continuously came.

There were mortals and demons alike in the pools of water, some alive, some nothing but bones yet Kynthia can see their souls remained within the pools. The atmosphere started to affect her darker side and she wanted to collect these souls, wanted to keep them for herself. Her mother had started a garden with the souls that were meant to go to hell. In that garden... Well... Let's just say it will do what the forest here is doing. Only much more pleasurable the 'victim'. The souls are forced to give all the pleasure and yet never to receive it return. A favorite place that her mother loves to hang out in.

Kynthia however typically gave those souls to her hound to play with. Though, she started to get the feeling that there is something else feasting on all these souls. Which would explain why they were trapped, if she made any attempt to save a single one... It could mean her life. With that in that mind, she went about the control room and flipped on the security cameras. Most were dead, yet a few still remained and gave her a general idea of where the bigger beast is. On the cameras she couldn't see the images clearly, only seeing the a shade of his aura.

Moving to the balcony she glanced in the direction of where that beast would be coming from. Just as she thought, it was coming straight for her as it is using her scented trail to find her. Luckily it is still had quite a bit of distance to go before ever reaching her. There were a few things she did notice, the auras of all the mortals made a trail leading right towards him. Giving her the answer that she's been curious about.... He is feeding off their sexual auras.

Finding a vine that was crawling up the balcony wall, she grabbed it and pierced it with her claw like nails and felt the juices of it flow onto her hand. Little did she know that it is high toxic with aphrodisiac that is now soaking into her hand. However, that is the least of her concerns, she wanted to find out more about this beast coming for her. Using the vine as a direct link to his exact position to study him and his aura.

She knew it isn't safe here, the angel isn't safe and her hound is moving from mortal to mortal while it returns to her side again. All the while the hound is growing more powerful and becoming solid as it feasts on the sexual energy. The bigger threat, the giant beast coming at her had a mixture of auras though. There were the obvious auras of the souls being used and that of the demon itself, or at least the magic controlling the demon.

"They didn't know this would happen. They were unprepared for it. It happened through the drinking water most likely. That is where the dark magic is the strongest. Those that drank the water slowly turned into sexual creatures by the end of the day. Then it went from there. At least, that is what happened inside here that I can see."

While she spoke though, her focus was on the beast and searched every inch of him until she saw it. Very faint and right at the beasts heart was a purple aura that didn't belong to the mortals, nor the beast. This aura pulsed with two different heartbeats and that told Kynthia that the second aura is the host that the creature is feeding off of. If she can get to that creature within the beast, then she might be able to dis-spell most of this dark magic. Yet, she had no idea of how she is going to do that, although she did realize in that moment that she no longer feared the beast.

"I need to feed from you angel.... I need your strength.. Do not worry, I will heal and make it up to you."

Kynthia felt the heat of that plants toxin and she soon realized that is why she no longer feared that beast. In fact it is as if her body is waiting for it, wanting to give herself to it or at least the host within the raging creature. Either way, she had the feeling that her virginity will be what frees that host... She isn't fully positive in that idea, just a hunch.

She removed her blindfold and walked right up to the angel and looked her right in the eyes. The angel instantly fell to her knees in orgasm bliss while Kynthia began to feed off her. The desires of both life and death filled the angel unlike anything she has known. The love and pure bonding that life provides while on that same coin, is the dark lust that only demons play with. Both of which confused the senses and typical mortals can not handle it. Although, Kynthia knew that this angel could handle it for a short time.
 
The angel let out a silent scream as Kynthia began to feed off her. Her eyes flashed with power and became glowing orbs of white as her body was assaulted from the inside out by the reaper's needs. Orgasmic juices ran down her thighs and soon so did her blood. Kynthia would find the Angel put off a lot more sexual power then she would have expected from such a holy being. The taste was vastly different as well, a almost sour or bitter taste to it but a hint of sweetness that was unlike anything she had tasted before. As the Angel arched her back and had her final orgasm that sprayed out form her tender pussy all over the floor in front her her before she collapsed into a heap with her wings wrapped around her for protection.

But even after the feeding and feeling the monster sense the jump in her power and also hasten it's path towards her she felt something else. Something odd, another reaper. She checked the screens and sure enough on one of the few remaining screens she saw a reaper, Captain Class was with what looked like a bunch of monsters and fucking what looked to be the remains of the staff. It was odd, she had not been told about any other reapers in the area and she was on a special mission and told what they knew. No this was clearly a rouge Reaper which spelled trouble for everyone. Though she could only now feel her power after her meal, he was a crafty one for sure, able to hide himself from not only her, but the Reaper council as well as she was not warned about a rouge in the area. But that could also help explain this whole mess. Though if this reaper was messing with Chaos magic then not only this world, but this whole sector could be at risk. The last time a rouge touched Chaos magic the end result was that 4 whole star sectors had become nothing but barren planets and lifeless rocks floating in space. Not only that it had started more then a few inter stellar wars because of the undead monsters it spawned in the after math of the battle.

"Kynthia... I can sense oddly powerful beings near bye..." Hector always seemed to come out of nowhere and even though Kynthia could more then likely sense him he always seemed to be able to sneak up on her.

"And I sense something else... Do you know what this might be?" he asked and held out his hand, in the palm of his semi transparent hand was a odd looking orb, a cross between magic and tech and something that Kynthia had only seen locked up in the Reaper vault. A Chaos bomb, something that would wipe out the planet if something is not done about it, but if Hector is right then the thing is active and set to go off.

"This item is in a deep undergound bunker just off the shore of the city.... I have been searching the area for other causes of this infection...." Hector said, as Kynthia could see tiny drops of his blue ish slime break off and roll away, he was using them to scout out the area, though how he was able to keep track who knows, but Hector was more then just a Slime that much she knew. The Futa inside him was still being used for her cum as she twitched and Kynthia watched another burst of white escaped her cock and was quickly absorbed by Hector as he stood showing her a slime recreation of the bomb in his palm.
 
It has been quite sometime since Kynthia needed to feed like this, yet she had a strong feeling that she will need this strength. She honestly didn't have much of a plan really, the only thing that did matter is that there is no where for her to hide. Her fate is coming right for her and it will not care how she felt about it, she could feel its lust. Her scent and power seemed to only feed it and it picked up pace in her direction.

The other reaper though caught her off guard and she isn't quite certain how to deal with him. Having no doubts that he'll be much stronger than she is. Though, she had to wonder if he is the cause of this whole mess, rogue reapers tend to do crazy things.

Again, she can't be concerned with that right now, she had to survive and defeat this creature first and foremost. Looking down at Hector as he showed her the item in his hand and it was a like kick in the gut as she examined the item more closely. Without the blindfold on, she can see a little more detail than before .

“It is a chaos bomb... very deadly for a planet of this size. There are not many ways to disarm them... One is nearly impossible at this point. Yet, there is another...”

She glanced back over at the angel and grinned, there is always something about angels that annoyed Kynthia and to be able to use one... well... it brought out a smile.

“Like this...”

She took the bomb from him and walked over to the angel, prying apart her legs with some shadow tendrils. The fresh cum of the orgasms still seeping from her pussy, she took a swipe of that pure angel cum and traced along the bomb. It stopped ticking and became lifeless.

“One way to remove chaos is with the purity of an angel. Since I drained her of most of her power, her cum is the purest thing she has offer right now. You can take her to a safer place.. But right now, I have a much bigger problem coming for me.”

They both can hear the crushing footsteps of the creature and as it grew closer and closer, the building they were in shook. In truth, Kynthia wasn't ready for this insanity, but she had to reach that soul within that creature somehow.

“There is another reaper running around as well.. a rogue... if you find him, capture him anyway you can. He needs to brought in for questioning.”

With a heavy sigh, she started to leave the room to go outside and meet this creature face to face. Wishing she had another virgin to offer it to keep it distracted for a while, she did sense another virgin hiding, yet there was no time to retrieve her.... or him.. After a few moments she heard the hellhound howling and it sounded closer than she remembered. Taking one last glance at the screens, she saw that he was chasing after the creature.

“That's my good boy... get closer to him....”

She grinned and proceeded to walk out of the room and down the hallway. On the way out her eyes started to glow brighter and soon the hound took on the same colored eyes. She was seeing things through the hound as he kept running towards the creature. The hound used the shadows for protection to keep out of reach and out sight as it studied the creature.

She is correct, there is another being in there and she felt that same odd connection to it. Using the shadow magic, Kynthia found a break within the creatures aura to search out this being. Hoping he is still conscious enough to respond to her, hoping that he is a fighter and not wanting to give up.

“How do I help you? How do I stop this creature?”
 
Hector watched a moment and much like Kynthia thought things were done. But he felt it, moments after Kynthia left he felt it. He moved towards the Angel and began to spread across her body. The futa inside him was forced to press her cock deep into the Angel's pussy as he protected both of them as the Choas bomb went off. But not at full power. Kynthia felt something and dark purple lightning flashed from the building she had just left. The lightning was like rips into other dimensions as Kynthia could see into other worlds through the lightning as it became almost solid like a crystal growing out of he building. Powerful magic cut like blades through the city at random coming off the tips of the lightning like crystalline structure that grew out of the building. One of these invisible magic blades cut at the monster that was almost right on top of her now and although it did not cut deep it was what she needed. Hanging by his arms and legs deep inside the chest of the mighty beast she saw the other being, male of some kinda, black skin or fur covering his body. But something called to her, something that was would both scare her to her very core and make her wet with need like never before.

------------------------------

A woman stood in space, naked with her arms crossed over her amply breasts. She watched as the explosion cut deep into the planet. That lightning from the bomb went both up through the city and deep into the planet itself. The planet would not explode or anything, but the corruption was spreading now at a much faster pace. She watched and waited.

------------------------------

The Reaper heard and felt the bomb go off. He smiled as he fucked one of the last sane human females, pulling out as the last of his orgasm sent a string of cum up onto her belly and breasts.

"Gather your shit boys... We're done here..." he said and moved away from the spent female, just before she was impaled by Choas spike of crystal coming up through the floor. He cared not for her soul. Her screams only drove the crazed Reaper to grow hard once more as she was torn apart by the mass of magic and rips in the fabric of space and time. leaving nothing but a bit of cum dripping down the side of the table she had been laid out over.

He opened a portal as he and a group of men and women walked through it leaving this world behind.
 
The power surrounding Kynthia was unlike anything she has seen or felt before. She watched the lightening with more fascination than fear and somehow knew they couldn't harm her. The world around started fell into destruction in a quick hurry and yet she didn't seem to fear it. The only fear she did have is the idea of getting trapped in some kind of void. Then the regret of not telling Hector about the virgin she had felt earlier, thinking she could have been saved. However, that is a regret she cannot afford to dwell on in that moment as she grew closer and closer to the creature.

The hound came running towards Kynthia at full speed and leaped into the air as if he was attacking her. Though she raised her hand without hesitation and the hound turned into a shadowy mist that covered her entire arm. A few seconds later she had tribal tattoo of the hound that wrapped around her arm and down her ribs. While she watched the giant creature still charging at her and closer it came to her, the more her heart raced. The first time she truly felt fear and she didn't like it all that much, somehting she tried to keep under control.

However, the entire time she never showed that fear and kept a steady pace, never taking her eyes off the creature. Destruction and chaos all around her, objects falling near her and yet never touching her as the shadow magic protected her. No matter how strong that magic is though, it wouldn't protect her from this creature. She felt the power that controlled it and she was no match for it, having no real way of preparing for it. Then it happened, one of the lightening strikes cut through the creature leaving a perfect gaping cut down where the ribs would be.

It wasn't a very big gap, though it was enough to give her some advantage as she shot some shadow vines straight into that cut. There wasn't enough time to seriously think about her actions and everything happened so quickly as those vines kept the cut open. Soon those vines pulled her into that gap just as the creature would have grabbed her. Seconds later that cut closed which left her trapped inside the now angry creature as she felt it hit the ground.

It took her a moment to gain her footing and some sense of where she is exactly. She found it oddly relieving that it is fairly hollow inside this creature, almost like an overgrown cavern. There was an odd pulsing glow though and when she examined it closer she realized it was the creatures heart. Sadly, the dark furry creature appeared to be attached to it, which meant Kynthia couldn't simply pierce the giants heart. By doing so would kill this other being and upon closer inspection, that being gave more cat features as she walked closer to it.

The state he was in frightened her into thinking that she will become apart of this giant creature and lost to the chaotic power that controls it. At the same time, the panther somehow kept her calm and both her eyes were glowing with power as she inspected him more closely. A desire she kept trying to deny consumed her as she reached out to touch his black fur.
 
The heart of the monster was a beastman, double her height if he was not trapped in the tentacles that the monster held him in. A panther beastman with a cock that was tappered at the end and had a huge knot at just above the base. The beastman seemed to be unaware of he entering this hallow chamber and did no react at first. But the moment she touched his fur. Magic runes all inside the flesh like walls light up and she could hear the beast roar from outside, a deep roar that matched the roar of the beastman in front of her. The beastman opened his eyes, pools of purple that seemed to stun her, her magic should have protected her, but his gaze felt like that of 1000s of lustful souls digging into her body. But her eyes were drawn away from his, to movement. His cock began to grow erect. She could see the magic had altered his cock, she could see the deep purple lines running up and down his shaft and then over his sack and into the depths of his balls.

"Mate...." Came out as almost a growl from the towing beastman trapped in the wall by his arms and legs. Dark purple tentacles came out of the walls, pure chaos magic, they grabbed Kynthia's arms and legs. She felt all her magic drained away from her, even her pet could not help her. Her good pet was not dead, simply suppressed for the time being. The tentacles burned her skin and froze her skin all at the same times. Her power to heal herself was still there, but any magic projected outward was gone. The tentacles lifted her up and brought her to the head of the beastman's killer cock. Blood oozed from the tip along with a black cum like ooze. He roared again and the chamber rumbled with him once more.The monster would not be kind or gentle with her and once Kynthia was in place over his cock, the tentacles pulled her down.

==============================

The planet seemed to crack, from orbit the ships there watched as the planet seemed to have been cut in two by some type of powerful magic. Alarms on the ships rang out as the planet's core began to destabilize from it being cut in two by magics beyond all by two beings watching it. Lightning arced from half to half as the two pieces of the planet seemed to repel one another as they slow got father and farther from each other.

Once more the woman watched from space, as if nothing happened. She watched one of the two halves carefully. She was powerful enough she did not need a ship, but watched as the other ships began to flee the area, a planet exploding would cause a great deal of damage. But it was not something she would have to worry about.
 
From the very start of this idea, Kynthia knew it would be a mistake to take this on her own. knowing that she should have turned back the moment the rest of her party were taken. Yet, there is always something that seems to compel her actions in rare situations. This just happens to be one of them, originally she thought this would be fairly easy. Getting inside the beast was easy enough, way to easy in her opinion. Once inside though, she figured all she had to do is 'claw' her way out and kill the creature from the inside. Now that she is here.... That idea clearly took a turn for the worse and she quickly realized that this isn't going to be that easy.

The single word that came from this panther beastman caught her off guard and Kynthia didn't know how to react to it. However, there wasn't much time at all to ask questions or even back away when his cock grew harder and harder. Before she could even register what was truly happening, the vines grabbed at her and she struggled weakly to break free. Other vines ripped at clothes while they positioned her right above his cock and her eyes grew wide with fear.

The draining of her powers also drained her strength to fight, made worse when she felt the hounds marking fade to a very dull pulse. The fear of being so helpless for the first time in life overwhelmed her and she kept fighting. His eyes brought on a whole knew sensation as she made eye contact with him again. Something her own eyes did and she never actually knew what that felt like until now.

Slowly her powers were being sapped from her, yet her own eyes kept to their true nature. The green eye glowed and pulsed as the power of life prepared to heal her while she expected the worse to come. It also showed him what the angel had seen, all the love, passion, desires that only true mates would have for each other. Where her black eye grew darker than the shadows and just as it shown the angel, it provided images of darker side of lust. The kind of darkness that makes men rape the women and sometimes worse.

Only this time she felt all of that as she gazed into his eyes and the moment his cock made contact, that lust intensified. There wasn't any time to prepare for what happened next and her screams could have made any mortal ears bleed as he impaled her. She clawed into the vines that held her wrists and they bled a black ooze down her arms.

Her entire body went into complete shock while that monstrous cock impaled deeper and deeper into. Any other mortal would have died from such a shock and most likely internal bleeding. With Kynthia however, her green eye glowed brighter with every attempt to heal the ripping he caused. The blood of her virginity seeped down his cock and the vines used it as though it was lubrication. Forcing her to take more and more of him. When he hit the inner wall leading to her womb, she screamed out in more pain.

Luckily he didn't break it though, her body reacted instantly to him the second he claimed her. Naturally her body adjusting quickly to his size opening up in ways that were not normal. It didn't stop the pain though since the vines didn't give her much of a chance to adjust. Instead they picked her up and slammed her down onto the cock again. Before too long they forced her into a painful pace of thrusts that kept ripping her open, not letting her fully recover.

The black ooze however soon took the pain away and filled her veins with aphrodisiac. In no time she had her very first orgasm which almost made her pass out from shock. Her legs and arms strained painfully against the vines that held them as she came. The green eye showed her true desires to only her mate as more pain faded and pleasure took over.
 
She could feel him tearing her pussy apart with each thrust. But something else was there. Even as the magic caused barbs to appear along his shaft and the feeling like he would pull her womb out with each downward motion she felt it. His soul, powerful beyond anything she had encountered before. Most likely the reason the monster did not consume his body. His eyes changed slow from purple to gold. They turned into bright golden stars and Kynthia had to close her eyes from the brightness. But the moment she did, his cock swelled. He thrust up and the vines pulled down. That is when he knotted her, the base of his cock swelled and she screamed, a scream loud enough to be felt by any living being with in one light year of the split planet. Kynthia felt how the planet looked. Blood and her sexual juice sprayed out and down her thighs and down his cock, but she was broken. And it was not over as the flood of heat felt like a liquid spike had shout out of his cock and into her depths. And that would be the last thing she remembered before pain and lust over powered her to the point even her mind had to shut down to remain sane.

--------------------

When Kynthia would wake she would be looking up into a beautiful night sky. And she would see her Panther mate. Freed of his Choas flesh prison but still fucking her. She hurt, in the most sexual of ways. She could feel his size, his power, but no longer the evil choas she had felt before.

"Good... Your awake..." He said seeing her eyes open. He moved in and kissed her before he slowly moved his kisses down her neck, down her left breast. Then she felt it again, felt him thrust into her depths and that swelling at the base of his cock, she was being split in two again. But this time he did something else as well, his maw took in as much of her left breast as he could and he sunk his sharp teeth into her flesh. A raging fire went through her pussy and her breast. A pain and pleasure mixed so well she did not know which she felt. Yet she would feel no fear. The flash of cum was there again, melting away at her insides. She felt his carnal lust, blood lust, hunger for her flesh, yet she felt a love like no other. Something deep inside her melting body knew no matter how much she was forced to regenerate he would never harm her. Even as the painful pleasure of him seemingly trying to take her breast from her body. The seemingly horrific knot splitting her pussy in half she would never feel she was in danger. Not only a painful love and lust that drove him to take her in the most carnal beastly ways she had even known.
 
There was too much pain, far more than she knew what to do with and when that knot unexpected entered her, the nerves went into complete shock. Even with all her training as a child growing up, never has she experienced such pain. Made worse when she felt the explosion of his cum filling her womb, her very core felt the liquid fire burning. After that point, she didn't stand a chance to remain conscious and everything faded into darkness.

Little did she know as she slept, his seed completed the bonding between them. While she absorbed his seed, his marking burned around her throat like a collar and down her spine. Instinctively her body twitched and jerked towards the marking being created. Subconsciously she felt him through that mark, his heart beating and some vague emotions that were not her own. Little by little she also sensed the dark chaotic energy fading from around her, a floating sensation as she was moved around. Yet, none of that woke her up right away, deep down hoping that it was all just a nightmare.

Waking up was more difficult than she wanted to admit as the denial of what she felt set in. The pain of what happened coursed through her every fiber, refreshed pain of something still thrusting into her brought a reality check. It wasn't a nightmare and he is still buried deep within her and before she could honestly question anything.... That huge knot set her off screaming as her nails dug into his shoulders while her back arched sharply.

More pain ripped into her breast when she felt his fangs sinking into the flesh, whether or not he broke that flesh is something she couldn't tell. Where fear used to be when this all started though didn't seem to be there any longer. A strange sense of comfort washed over her as she came with him, her legs wrapping around his waist as she shivered. The sensations still shocked all her nerves and she had no way to process any of it, especially when his seed burned her tender tunnel.

She had no idea how long she was out for, let alone how long he has been doing this to body. The pain she felt between her legs told her he has been inside her for quite sometime. Suddenly the questions started to plague her and had no chance to process those questions into anything coherent. To make it worse, she is mated and bonded to a male that she knew nothing about, potentially bearing his child at this point.

"H-How long.... was I out?.... W-W-What happened to that .. creature?"

She could barely speak between her moans and whimpers, also it did hurt to speak with how raw her throat was from screaming. Despite the mixture of pain and pleasure, there was more confusion than anything else.
 
He could say nothing. But he knew he was linked, he could feel it. And as he maw dug into her breast, he began to share his memories. Images flashed into her mind, from her own perspective and his. Watching in lust fill rage as he destroyed her body. Images of her belly split open and cum and blood running out of her even her life force seemed to flow from that wound. But the images were mixed and jumbled. She got the idea. Why he was controlled by that thing he had done many bad things to her. If not for her own power both knew she would not be here now. Images continued as holes in reality itself opened around them. The screams of the Chaos magic and sex and then a ear piecing sound and blackness. The world she was on was gone and she knew it, not sure how, but so did he.

His seed was endless. Left over from the Chaos magic. His seed would be deadly to most mortals but to Kynthia, it burned with his love and lust for her. Yet her body felt different. That is when she felt his maw close and take her breast with it. Blood oozed all over her chest and she could feel the mark move through her body. Her left breast regenerated quickly as he pulled away, and looking down he saw both her breasts marked with his power. Red runes over each orb after he had taken them from her. He pulled his head up and devoured her flesh orb in front of her, taking a part of her into his own. He could not see it but his cock was marked by Kynthia as well, not longer covered in purple lines of chaos magic but marked with Kynthia's mark what ever that might look like.

He must mark her once more. And he knew she might not like it all that much. But she was his mate and he would make sure she was safe. He placed his large clawed hands on her hips and pulled. She did not move much. His cock was knotted in her but he must remove himself. With a steel grip he pulled again. Pain shot through her pussy. But he knew what must be done. With a sound of tearing flesh he pulled free and knew she would heal instantly. But he was not done as he did not release her hips. He lifted her up. till she was above him as he tilted his hand back. He opened his maw and looked up at her between her breast. Between the globes of flesh marked with his runes. He lowered her, letting his tongue slide into her used pussy and let his fangs nip at the skin of her body. His bottom fangs racking her ass. He looked into her eyes. Hoping she would understand. He loved her, but he must mark her now. His maw slowly closing, his fangs sinking into her. His cock still came though, his lust for her only growing. He watched her as he stopped. He was going to eat her pussy in every way he could, she could feel the mark on her spine, it filled her with lust, need. But he wanted her to be willing. He wanted to know she wanted this as much as him and so he waited and watched her, looking up from under her breasts, his maw ready to tear her womanly organs from her to grow back with his mark.
 
It was all happening too fast for her to truly process and the memories poured in one after another. With each memory she tried to maintain some kind of focus on it, only to have it shift into another memory. Also the pain that he created didn't help much either as it distracted that focus. She wanted to cry as he was quite literally eating her alive, unsure of why he is causing so much pain. However, there was also that sense of comfort and love that prevented her from breaking this time.

It wasn't until he ripped his knot out of her that she let out a blood curling scream and all she wanted to do is curl up. The memories of how he treated her body triggered the fear all over again without being able to comprehend his intentions. He refused to let her go though, not once allowing her to curl up or hide from him. She didn't know what to do while watching him through teary eyes as his mouth devoured her pussy.

His eyes told her that he needed to do this and there is some sorrow for his actions deep within those golden eyes. Kynthia could feel everything from that moment on, the markings he created pulsed with power. Giving her a sense of love and passion that he had, the pleasure that will come from all this washed over her. The lust and desires for more nipped at her as he watched, acting as though he was waiting for permission. That alone made no sense to her in that moment considering he has already been ripping her apart.

It took much energy to heal this kind of treatment and with the shock of it all hitting her system. Kynthia didn't know how much more she could honestly keep up with, if he proceeded to follow through with his intentions.... It would take what strength she had left just to heal from that. Yet she felt that surge course through the pulsing marks, his vibe telling her that this is the final step...

No matter how much she tried to hide the fear, he would feel it through her racing heartbeats. In that moment she hadn't quite figured out there is no hiding from him and that he can feel her true emotions. Despite the fear though, she did what she could to focus on that lust, the pleasure that did make her want more. There is a need to cum again, to cum for him and with him being right there, her scent filled the air.

Slowly her eyes rolled shut while she gasped to catch her breath and put all the focus solely on him. His breath and tongue against her flesh, the heat and strength of his arms holding her in place. Even his silky fur caressing her legs felt incredible. Before too long her hips slowly began to roll towards him and soft whimpers escaped from the pain his fangs were causing.

"Please..... Do this.... Make me yours... Please Krosh... do it..."

In truth she had no idea what it is she begged for, whether or not his intentions would kill her or not. The only she could do is trust in him and when she met his gaze again, she knew that he wouldn't allow true harm to come to her.

In the meantime her blood and cum that coated his cock started to heat up and pulse intensely along his shaft. Slowly and almost as a payback for her pain, the heat brought pain to his cock. The cum grew a hard shell that prevented him from releasing anymore cum and put a painful pressure at the tip. He would feel a sharp piercing pain through the head as a silver bar was put into place.

He could also sense a few changes to his cock that made it more pleasurable to her. The size didn't change much although it would conform to her more naturally the next time he entered her. Also the barbs began to move like miniature tentacles and his knot felt thicker.
 
He growled as he felt his cock encased by the blood and Cum, but did not turn away from it. He wanted it, wanted her to mark him to know that he was hers as well. He watched her tear up and used his tongue to make her orgasm before he saw her and heard her words. His maw closed, tearing into her womanhood like never before. She might have done something like this with her powers to women in the past, but this was the first time she herself was being devoured by another. Blood spilled as he took from her that which now belonged to him and him alone. Many others could touch her, feel her, but none could have her like he could now. His eyes flashed as he enjoyed her taste and though she thought she would have to use the last of her power to heal, she felt his power join hers. Her body was regenerated moments after he pulled his head away. leaving a perfect smooth pussy with lines tracing every fine detail of her body. The red lines soon faded as he pulled her away from his mouth.

"We are one now Kynthia..." He spoke and looked into her eyes like none other. Seeing into her, and she could see into him. He looked down at his cock still holding her and saw the shell break and his new cock piercing. He smiled though and quickly moved her to the tip once more. His cock began to glow with his, no, their love. It felt hot, and it burned, but not with pain no. He roared as he slammed her down onto his cock. It glowed inside her as if a molten metal rod had been shoved up inside her. She could feel the burning heat, but still no pain. The barbs wiggled and moved against her insides, burning her flesh as they wiggled. He pulled her into a hug once she was down far enough that she would not fall off him. He held her with a gentle touch that was almost weird for a powerful looking beastman as he was. But once his cock was all the way inside his knot flared and he held back a howl of pure bliss. His cock forcing her open with his knot and the cock soon began to fill her once more with a lave like love liquid. It should hurt her, but her body absorbed it, but there was so much and she was knotted so there was no way for it to escape the amount of love he now let pour into her. He could no longer hide anything from her. She would know if he lied, know if he cheated and know if he was hurt by something. And in return he would protect her, the runes on her body allowing her fuck anything or any one and nothing would harm her outside beings far more powerful. He held her and cried as he simply let the pleasure and bliss flow into her and let her feel his love for her.
 
This entire experience confused Kynthia as this isn't at all how she imagine her first time. The pain should have been unbearable, should have made her pass out cold more than a few times. Bleeding to death she knew would be impossible, yet after see all the blood coating her skin, she had to wonder just how much she had lost. The flashbacks of what he did to her while the chaos controlled him and how he fed off her now... She didn't how it was possible to be alive.

His mark burned her insides as both their energies worked together to heal her, though before she could react, he was inside of her once again. He was harder than ever and this time it felt different than before. It was still monstrously huge, yet it fit more comfortably and brought more pleasure than pain.

There was an extra sensation that wasn't there before, something she couldn't describe with words. However, when those tentacles writhed and squirmed against very tender nerves, Kynthia squealed and came instantly. She held onto him tightly as her hips rolled towards him for more than she can handle. His cum never ended and the more she absorbed it, the markings on her skin began to glow more. A few times she choked when his seed became too much for her to take in, yet the markings seem to react with it.

She felt her belly swelling while his seed filled it more and more, all the while she kept writhing for more. The pain from earlier had vanished and she couldn't get enough of him, wanting so much more from him. Where his knot caused pain earlier, now only brought pure pleasure and it stretched her.

"Krosh.... My... Krosh...My Mate..."

She whispered into his ear while burying her face into the fur of his neck when another orgasm ran its course. Kynthia had no way of knowing how many times she came before the weakness consumed her. This was a lot for her to take in, emotionally and physically. Despite all the healing and his energy, her body has gone through a traumatizing experience.

The worries of the outside world didn't matter at this time, the idea of returning home didn't phase her. Losing her entire team or trying to find Hector wasn't a thought. The only thing that did matter is Krosh as he became the center of her world.
 
When she woke she would be cold, alone and hungry. She would find that all around her was a jungle, but far different then that of the one she saw outside the city. This place was more evil some how. She saw it now, a hole and the runes of the world behind her. The purple Chaos magic circled the hold almost like a mirror. But it's purple tentacles reached out and corrupted the land around where it touched. She could close it but she had no idea where she was. That might be the only way back. But she felt it, a tug on her bond.

All around her was safe, but she saw blood on some leaves and when she would step through them, past the oddly large leaves of the bush she would see a battleground. Bodies lay all over, clawed and bitten to death. Females of some type, human looking, but larger. She saw many blooded weapons as well. Krosh had been taken, she could feel it. By the looks of it he had been taken while he had been weak just like her. A group of the large females stepped back through the brush across from her, they saw her and raised their weapons to her. They spoke in a odd tone she could not under stand at all. But one thing was for sure, they had the blood and cum of her mate on them. The band of amazon like woman took her mate, used him. She could feel their magic power, they would be more then just mortals for sure, but she felt a fire in her belly. The group yelled and charged Kynthia with their weapons ready.
 
Nothing made much sense when she woke up cold and alone with the fresh scent of blood in the air. The scent of blood so strong to her that it burned her nose to breathe in the air. Almost like a toxin that she couldn't escape from, fueling her darker side. The reaper in her screamed with a desire that couldn't be denied and she felt the hound growing intensely anxious with fresh hunger. A hunger that she as well felt and normal food would satisfy this hunger. That hunger grew stronger when the strange women came up to her, a deep growling sound escaped through Kynthia's lips as the hound became alert.

Kynthia had a connection to that hound unlike most would with their minions and she shared all his senses. Those senses were amplified after mating with Krosh, giving her even greater vision, hearing and sense of smell. The only thing she could smell on these women were the varied scents of her mate, fueling her reaper side all the more.

“You seriously dare to steal from me? Do you not know what I am?”

With that, they began to charge at her although they didn't get very close to her when a cloud fo blackness surrounded Kynthia. The hound howled a demonic sound as that cloud grew darker, so dark that these women couldn't see past their noses. Tendrils shot out towards these women, shredding what clothing they had and without hesitation ripped into any hole they can find. The hound kept his shadow form while porting from spot to the next to trap more of these women.

“Didn't anyone ever teach you it is rude to take things from a reaper? He doesn't belong to you...”

Kynthia heard the screams within the darkness of her shadow cloud, feeding off the souls that the hound collected for her. Typically she went about this in a nicer way, using the plant life to seduce her prey, yet these fools took something very important to her. She followed the scent Krosh left behind, hiding within the cloud and using it to protect her. Between the hound and the tendrils, the women didn't stand a chance as they couldn't see her exact point.

She didn't care who survived or died, let alone the destruction her hound or the tendrils left behind. His scent that lingered in the air gave a soft glowing path that led her to where he is being held. The closer she got to him, the stronger that pulling sensation became. She could feel his heart beat as well as hear the moans of women that surrounded him. She tried to see where exactly he is, yet something blocked her from actually seeing him. That only provoked her anger as the tendrils lashed out into a greater range, pulling more women into the shadow cloud.

“Return him to me and these women shall live... If you do not release him to me... Their souls will become food to the hound...”

Her voice filled the air and everyone within range of the village heard it, she wanted them all to hear her considering she didn't know where the leader is. She stood in the center while the hound and tendrils raped more women, forcing them scream out in painful orgasms.
 
"Foolish mortal! A voice, both male and female rang out. It did not even take Kynthia more then a moment to know she was dealing with a demigod of some kind. The fact that it thought she was a mortal was even worse. Though she was still drained from her first mating.

"The male belongs to Do'Resh, Sun lord of this world!" The voice range out once more and then Kynthia felt it. The powerful being.

"I will be free of this world! I will rule over the stars as is my destiny!" The body of a young woman, no more then 20 appeared with a flaming aura around her. Kynthia eyes could see it, a virgin woman, stolen to be used by this mad demigod as it held Krosh in a flaming prison behind her. Krosh looked at her, bond for his flaming cage. He looked at the back of the woman and then back to Kynthia. His eyes flowed with his power, golden eyes that held a lust for her. The woman turned around and looked at Krosh.

"Foolish mortal! Power or not you can not harm Do'resh, Sun lord!" As she turned back to Kynthia with a evil smirk. But Kynthia could feel her bond, feel her own power and Krosh pouring his power into her. Her clit hurt and in the blink of a eye Kynthia grew a smaller version of Krosh's own cock. Krosh went limp in the cage but was still alive. Kynthia's bond with him told her that he was ok, just spent. His cock called for Do'resh's head, but at the same time, she felt that he did not wish to hurt the woman. He had hurt enough people, a wound that she felt in him. But her power was more then a match now for Do'resh but the demigod still held Krosh in the cage.
 
Back
Top