What color is your underwear?

Well, since I had to work today I WAS wearing a red microfiber thong and flesh colored Victoria Secret bra. Since I have been home from work I haven't had on undergarments of any kind... ;) (my feet are naked as well :D)

The_Fool said:
You do realize that one of the reasons that I am so fooooolish is that I find rank and structure to be quite amusing....

I am willing to get on my knees though, for the right reason and the right woman...... :D

*chuckle*

Never mind me. As Carson can tell you, I have bizarre fetishes about rank and servitude. Something to do with the saddle and bridle thing, I suppose. ;)

White Boxer briefs earlier. Well white on the back and rainbow colored on the front. (Hey I was painting give me a break. :p )

Cat

Does a towel count as underwear? Stepped out of the shower two hours ago and can't be arsed to consider pants.

Liar said:
Does a towel count as underwear? Stepped out of the shower two hours ago and can't be arsed to consider pants.
well..ok
lets see?!
im still contemplating the day...not sure if itll be a french cut or boy cut..no cut hrm...see? this sort of thing could go on for hours

vella_ms said:
well..ok
lets see?!
im still contemplating the day...not sure if itll be a french cut or boy cut..no cut hrm...see? this sort of thing could go on for hours

*jumps up and down excitedly*

Oooh! Oooh! Go with the boy-cut!

*drool*

Nada at the moment.. when I trouble myself to actually get dressed, it'll probably be boy-cut something or other. The bra depends on the shirt I'm wearing and panty color depends on the bra (see how that works?). I'll update later with more details. :p

VA

bootyshake.gif

SweetVA said:
Nada at the moment.. when I trouble myself to actually get dressed, it'll probably be boy-cut something or other. The bra depends on the shirt I'm wearing and panty color depends on the bra (see how that works?). I'll update later with more details. :p

VA

bootyshake.gif

totally in agreement there....I always match. Just in case ;)

Many years ago I dated a girl that always insisted on wearing matching bra and panties. I never understood this because (hopefully) I was the only one that was going to be seeing the bra and panties. ;)

I finally asked her why they always had to match. She seemed 100% serious, and said "Well if we're in a car wreck or something like that and the paramedics have to cut my clothes off, I want the underwear to match". I have no idea if she was serious or not, so I just let it go at that.

Do women really think this way?

Wildcard Ky said:
Many years ago I dated a girl that always insisted on wearing matching bra and panties. I never understood this because (hopefully) I was the only one that was going to be seeing the bra and panties. ;)

I finally asked her why they always had to match. She seemed 100% serious, and said "Well if we're in a car wreck or something like that and the paramedics have to cut my clothes off, I want the underwear to match". I have no idea if she was serious or not, so I just let it go at that.

I don't. Mine never match, even if someone is going to see them.

SJ

Wildcard Ky said:

I don't worry all that much about it, but since I was recently able to go shopping.... I take advantage of it. :p I don't generally dress for others, I dress for myself.. even in underwear.

VA

Back