The Chain Trick

*snip* The trickiest part for me is the propensity of the chain links, not scratching as I'd been warned, but pinching. OUCH! *snip*

Yes FF.. I have found it pinchy on more then a few occaisions. What helps for me is to keep the links absolutely straight during insertion and to try to have them interlock (if that makes any sense)... and SLOW insertion. Playing with the chain on my own I have never pinched myself, but having the chain inserted by someone else has caused this to happen.

I also bought a smaller chain. Smaller chain = more length inserted. I didn't enjoy this as much as the larger chain we have as on removal instead of it being one steady pull and the chain is out, it's like pull-pull-pull-pull-pull... and after about the second pull all I want is that damn thing OUT!!!! Hehehe.. Also the weight is part of the draw to this, and the smaller chain doesn't quite have the same weight to it, regardless of length.
 
I really want to try this, but I haven't been able to find chrome plated chain. The local hardware dealers, even the ones catering to ocean going ships, don't seem to carry any. Does anyone have any good sources?

As for the alternatives, stainless steel is out, because my girlfriend is nickel sensitized and gets rashes from just stainless steel jewelry on her skin, never mind mucous membranes (the horror!). Brass or brass plated chain would be good, because it's bacteriostatic. Solid would be better, because then you could file off any burrs and the underlying surface would still be brass. However, I can't find brass plated chain and solid brass chain is very expensive.
Zinc plated chain is readily available, but it would tend to release toxic zinc chloride in an acidic environment (hence the lethality of swallowed pennies) - I'm not sure normal vaginas are acidic enough to do it, but I'd rather not take the chance.
Plain steel would be adequate, but you'd have to soak it in oil to keep it from rusting, and oil attacks condoms - although I suppose I could get some vinyl or urethane condoms, those stand up to oil.

Other thoughts include brass or chrome plating some plain steel chain myself, or spraying it with food grade rust protectant... hmm, haven't looked very hard into that last one, I should do so.
 
Machiro my chain is chrome plated as shown in the picture somewhere in this thread.. I think Homburg posted it. I have a sensitivity to nickel as well, but it doesn't seem to bother me.

My boy is here with me tonight so I asked him about the chain as he was the one who purchased it for me.. you won't find the heavy chain in brass at most hardware stores. A chandlery (boat supply store) might have some suitable chains, but you are going to pay for it. You only need about 3' of the 1"x2" oval chain.

If your girl doesn't have a latex allergy you can try to coat the chain by dipping it into liquid latex, check your local adult store for supplies.

Short of that you could try a female condom, altho it might not stretch enough to fit the whole 3' into her.. or Magnum condoms and insert the chain into it... should stretch to 16".

Good luck!!!


*mmmmmm... chain... *
 
Considering the short time it will be inside her, and the fact that the chain should be liberally coated in lube, do you really think she'll have that much of an effect from it? My gal has metal allergies too, but had no problems from the plated chain I used. It's not like you're leaving it in there for an hour.
 
Considering the short time it will be inside her, and the fact that the chain should be liberally coated in lube, do you really think she'll have that much of an effect from it? My gal has metal allergies too, but had no problems from the plated chain I used. It's not like you're leaving it in there for an hour.

Speak for yourself. ;)
 
Well, I suppose I might think these things through too much, but too much forethought is always better than not enough.

First, chain, then tomorrow, controlling sex toys with that new device that lets you control a PC with your mind! Maybe.
 
Well, I suppose I might think these things through too much, but too much forethought is always better than not enough.

You are correct there. Too much forethought is better than not enough. That said, you've examined the risks, and accepted that you will not be able to completely mitigate them all entirely. You can plan for that, and take steps. Have her take a benadryl to help control her histamine response, make sure the chain doesn't sta in long, lube the dickens out of it, and have her douche afterwards. That sort of stuff is how you minimise risk while still getting to enjoy your chosen activity.
 
Have her take a benadryl to help control her histamine response...

just check to make sure she doesnt have the same reaction to benadryl that i, and a whole bunch of others i know, have. once i take it i am out like a light. it puts me into a deep drugged sleep.

not conducive to the chain trick, i assure you :p
 
just check to make sure she doesnt have the same reaction to benadryl that i, and a whole bunch of others i know, have. once i take it i am out like a light. it puts me into a deep drugged sleep.

not conducive to the chain trick, i assure you :p

True, though the benadryl can be administered after the event. Skin allergy reactions aren't usually all that fast from my experience.
 
I have to say, I was lucky enough to find a "Willing Wench" to try this with and I have to say it was a lot of fun making her moan and scream. I can't wait until I can do it again, unfortunately, distance is currently an issue.

When I first read this "Trick," I ran out and bought some chain from Home Depot to tease her with :) It was 5/16" link chrome plated chain. It had a lot of rough spots on it, that I got out with a scotch-bright pad. I didn't feel comfortable putting this in someone's body. After some research on types of chain. I decided on stainless steel chain. You want, in my opinion, 316L type stainless steel chain. 316 steel is used in the manufacture and handling of food and pharmaceutical products. It is also used for studs for piercings and watches.

There was an earlier post by someone who linked the same website I bought the chain from. Here is the website link. Don't be cheap with the chain :p

Here's a picture for comparison.
DSCN1154.jpg

The top chain is the chrome plated chain from Home Depot and the bottom two are stainless steel 1/4" and 5/16" links.

Now that all that boring stuff is out of the way let's talk about the "Treat." Before we started I washed the chain in warm soapy warm. To warm it up and to clean it off of course. I already sterilized it when I first got it and I kept it in a sock of mine for safe keeping.

It was a little challenging getting the chain started with all the lube but you need to take it slow. I pinched her a few times trying to insert the chain. She started feeling the effects almost immediately, of course, I was rubbing her clit and her gspot most of the time :) She asked me a few times how much was left and before you knew it I had all but five links inside of her. There was a lot of moaning, yelling, and screaming of "WTF? WTF? WTF?" going on from what she was feeling. There was a lot of banging of hands against the head board and the tossing of pillows which she didn't remember. We were in a hotel room and we both wonder what it sounded like out in the hall.

We got to a point that was rather cute because she was nervous about it coming out. Mostly because of the pinching going in which was understandable. I worked her up close to orgasm, so many times but she wouldn't let herself cum because of her nervousness. I could feel her gspot pulsing she wanted to cum so bad. I even worked up a blister on my middle finger and had to switch to my left hand to finish the job :) The blister was from my finger rubbing against the chain that was inside of her. Finally, we came to the agreement that I just had to pull it out when she was close :) I got her close one more time and then pulled it out in one continuous motion and I thought she was going to go through the wall :) We both wish we recorded it. I laid the warm chain on her stomach and just let her lay there and enjoy it. She laid there unmoving for about 15-20 minutes just enjoying the feeling and moment. I missed the part about jumping on top of her and holding her but hopefully, I'll get to do that soon :)

I give it five out of five stars :) I like some of the other ideas in this thread. The vibrator, anal beads, and getting the chain all in is the plan for next time.
 
Bigandhard4oat... omg I'm squirming looking at that pic... *makes mental note to leave the chain out on the bed*
 
This still remains high on my must do list. I'm off to sleep with thoughts of this swirling in my mind. :devil:
 
See now I feel bad for talking about it.


Well..a little.



Alright I'm laughing now at your discomfort.
Happy?

I stopped by Home Depo the other day with my friend Justin. He was amused by my selection processes. How intent I was on choosing the right heft and feel.
He's just getting into all of this and finds my particular flavor of enthusiasm & dedication commendable.
 
Last edited:
i've been on and off Lit all day but kept finding my way back to this thread...
i think i need ot buy some chain :p

now to convince the man to try it - he's not very adventurous... :(
 
Find a new man.

Sounds harsh, yes...I know. But in this life we owe nothing to anyone but ourselves. WE make our own choices.
When we make them based on societal expectations or the expectations of others, we aren't choosing, we're conforming to peer pressure.
We aren't being true to ourselves.
You are the only person who can make the choices you need to make to be as happy as you want to be.
~ Great quote: "If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always had." ~

Think back to when you were a teen or in your early 20's. If you're human, you made some poor choices for yourself didn't you?
And those who loved you were dissapointed, true, but do they bring it up now? Do they still hold it over your head? No.
They loved and accepted you because you are who you are and nothing less.
And THAT is why they matter. Those who judged you are probably nolonger in your circle more than likely.

We can't guarantee there's another life after this one. So why sacrifice your happiness for absolute conformity of spirit?
Guilt/regret are poor rewards for decisions made. If you're to feel guilt or regret, feel it for NOT taking action if anything.
Having the intestinal fortitude to take a step towards your own happiness is what makes this lifestyle as awesome as it is.
It's what makes life worth living.

*looks around his feet*
Damn but I do enjoy these new collapsable soapboxes. So handy and quick to set up.
 
Last edited:
not so harsh...

i guess it's still new and we haven't really explored that side of things yet... i'm not saying it will never happen... just that it hasn't happened yet...lol

once we explore each other more... blah blah excuses...

either way... the chain sounds awesome and from what i've read of real experiences i think it would definately be on the list :)

and for future reference where can i get me one of those collapsable saop boxes ;)
 
not so harsh...

and for future reference where can i get me one of those collapsable saop boxes ;)

Hope I didn't throw you CPD. (tho you look as if you took it in stride which is quite commendable I must say)
I get wrapped up in my dislike of mind-numbing conformity if I see enough of it. It just builds up until it pops.
I mean, here you are..I'm guessing nubile, sexual, open-minded and ready to try things out. See where your limits are and push past them once they've ceased to excite.
There was a point not so long ago where I could have really appreciated a mind as open.
And it drove me insane to see such women with dull, unadventurous men it made me want to slam my head into a desk.
Hell..I'm still meeting women who tell of men who avoid them like the plague during menses.
:rolleyes:

Here, to show no hard feelings I'll let you borrow mine from a post ago until I make you a new one of your very own.



Oh, on topic: I had an eppiphany this evening as I pondered ways of improving on or otherwise increasing sensation in this field.

What about buying a smaller gague of chain, loop it through the last link in the larger set......lock the end of the smaller link to itself once through with an airport baggage lock so they're connected at the ends...(still with me?) and insert the smaller link into the anus while the larger goes delightfully into the V.
So this little lock will be hanging at what would appear to be a handle of sorts.
And when you pull that handle in one swift movement......
 
Last edited:
I actually pulled mine out of the toy box yesterday... but sadly it didn't get used.

I totally enjoy having 2 or 3 hrs to do the whole build up to it thing where I can enjoy how my body responds, how he slowly teases and increases the need in me. I don't mind using it on my own, but find I get a totally different result when someone else is doing it to me.
 
Back
Top