Dad Is Daughter's Cuckold

daddyslittlebitch

Really Experienced
Joined
May 1, 2011
Posts
288
How about a twist on the cuckold story where instead of his wife that's with another man while he watches, it's his daughter?

This guy would have a really hot daughter that he lusts over so badly that he can't help but watch her with her studly black boyfriend. Only she discovers him doing it and has to tease and humiliate him. Maybe showing how her boyfriend has such a bigger dick than her daddy, maybe making him suck her boyfriend's cock, basically knowing he wants to have his wicked way with his daughter and teasing him with giving him everything but that and then watching other guys screw her instead.
 
I think it would be both a hit & get heavily trolled as cuckold stories tend to...
 
That actually since like a really hot twist to the father/daughter genre...


Daughter accidently gets caught/exposed and finds her dad looking- both of them were stunned that the dad licked it (the dad never fantasized about her before until that moment).

The daughter realizes she likes having this power over her dad and continues using.
 
This is a hot twist. daughter cuckolding the dad.

How did he feel to see his beloved daughter moaning as she enjoy his boy friend, may be her boy friend is his friend?
 
Or maybe she could do it with his friends as well as her boyfriend. With everybody but her incest lust crazy dad. Maybe he never knew what a slut she was and is disapproving of how all the guys have their way with his precious little girl, but also jealous and horny.
 
She has relation with his friend who is a family friend too. Now dad takes her to his house or takes them for film or outings.

In the car, he will see them kissing petting etc, just in front of he dad.
 
How about a twist on the cuckold story where instead of his wife that's with another man while he watches, it's his daughter?

This guy would have a really hot daughter that he lusts over so badly that he can't help but watch her with her studly black boyfriend. Only she discovers him doing it and has to tease and humiliate him. Maybe showing how her boyfriend has such a bigger dick than her daddy, maybe making him suck her boyfriend's cock, basically knowing he wants to have his wicked way with his daughter and teasing him with giving him everything but that and then watching other guys screw her instead.

I like the idea of Daddy being the one who initially encourages his daughter to cuck him with a young black stud. It just seems "dirtier" to have Daddy wanting his daughter to be a black cock whore, than for her to just pick it up on her own.
 
Daddy's little girl has returned from her first year of college more a wild child. A virgin when she left in the late summer, she's gotten a lot of experience since then. She likes cock alot, and she likes them big.

Dad's rules haven't changed though, and she chafes under them, especially the early curfew. But, Dad is a big bear of a man, and she's still intimidated by him. Until the morning she accidentally walks in on Dad while he's naked, to find he's not a very big man at all. He's mortified by her giggles as she closes the door and leaves.

That night, as she's going out the door, she announces, "I'll be late, don't wait up."

He corrects her, "You'll be home by midnight, as always."

She moves close and whispers, "Ricky, my new boyfriend, has a ten inch dick. I can just stay home if you'd prefer, and introduce Mom and Ricky."

Hmmmmmmm, want2_watchwife: That's a dirty little fantasy you have. ;)
 
How about a twist on the cuckold story where instead of his wife that's with another man while he watches, it's his daughter?

This guy would have a really hot daughter that he lusts over so badly that he can't help but watch her with her studly black boyfriend. Only she discovers him doing it and has to tease and humiliate him. Maybe showing how her boyfriend has such a bigger dick than her daddy, maybe making him suck her boyfriend's cock, basically knowing he wants to have his wicked way with his daughter and teasing him with giving him everything but that and then watching other guys screw her instead.

There is a story on a similar line to this in the transgender area, where the daughter ends up making her father dress like a slut and take her boyfriend's dick and eat her out whenever she wants it, particularly after she has just been filled by her bf.
 
There is a story on a similar line to this in the transgender area, where the daughter ends up making her father dress like a slut and take her boyfriend's dick and eat her out whenever she wants it, particularly after she has just been filled by her bf.

Sounds hot. Do you have a link?
 
If no one is offereing to right this, I might be interested, but it may take a while since I'm working on two other stories.

Let me know.
 
If no one is offereing to right this, I might be interested, but it may take a while since I'm working on two other stories.

Let me know.

Haveyou "righten" many stories on Lit? Sorry, couldn't resist.
 
I read a story somewhere about a father who sees his daughter with a handsome (if slightly older) boyfriend. Like one year difference. He happens to come across them outside the house and watches as the male pressures the girl and she eventually submits and they have sex, while the father does nothing. Later he wants to do something about it, thinking that the guy is a bad influence, but he finds out his older daugher (home from college) is doing the boyfriend too.
 
If no one is offereing to right this, I might be interested, but it may take a while since I'm working on two other stories.

Let me know.

That would be great if you would. I've tried writing stories, but, I'll be honest, I'm not that great of a writer.
 
It is a most enticing story line with lots of possibilities that drives the daughter and father down such a road. I particularly like the friend of the family - perhaps the father's business partner who has known the daughter since she was born.

One summer evening the two families get together, enjoying the pool and a barbecue, as they have done for years. The father, Jim, notices that his best friend/business partner, Mike keeps eyeing his 18 y/o daughter, Hannah, who just graduated from hs. He is distrubed that a man his own age is checking out his daughter, and more disturbed that it is his best friend! but he also notices that it kind of turns him on.

To test himself, the next weekend when his wife is out shopping and daughter is sunbathing by the pool in her skimpy bikini, he calls over Mike. Only, just before he leaves, he informs Hannah that he has to go out and to entertain Mike until he returns. Rather than leaving, he spies on them from the window, and sees how Hannah entertains Mike by flirting with him, having him rub oil on her back. Jim realizes that he is living his darkest fantasy of having sex with his daughter through his friend.

He creates several more encounters between Mike and Hannah, at each one their flirtations get more risque. Hannah sees him once spying on them and realizes what is going on. That forces her to lose her inhibitions of actually doing anything with Mike, and the next time they meet she seduces him fully.

Now both the dad and daughter are addicted, the daughter becoming increasingly bold in letting her father watch her - exposing herself naked, talking about sex with her bf with him, letting him hear her masturbate. Over time she becomes bolder and he becomes lost in his desire for his daughter as she flaunts her sexualty more and more, eventually become a cuckold father...
 
I'm no gay incest fan, but Camping Trip was well written.

Thank you for saying so. Very kind. But I know that it's just a list of fantasies unconvincingly disguised as a story. It's got no plot, or characters to speak of, and just becomes progressively less realistic very quickly and more and more as it goes on. I just felt it was an opportunity to write out some fantasies. I would, however, love to have some of my fantasies written by a real writer who can write convincing characters and have an actual story.
 
Thank you for saying so. Very kind. But I know that it's just a list of fantasies unconvincingly disguised as a story. It's got no plot, or characters to speak of, and just becomes progressively less realistic very quickly and more and more as it goes on. I just felt it was an opportunity to write out some fantasies. I would, however, love to have some of my fantasies written by a real writer who can write convincing characters and have an actual story.

keep practicing and you too can develop those skills. you have the basic ability to capture vivivid iomages in words.
 
This has the potential to be really good, with the father being continually humiliated by having to watch his daughter being fucked by his friends, neighbours, co-workers and assorted strangers. Maybe throw some relatives into the mix, with the girl's uncles and grandfathers being my peronal favourites. Plenty of cock-sucking and clean-up duties add to the father's ordeal, and maybe some forced feminization too. Obviously the girl enjoys her father's humiliation almost as much as she loves cock, and denying him his greatest pleasure - access to her hot young body - while seemingly offering it to everyone else is the cruelest punishment of all.

Could be good.
 
Back
Top