~Sexy Lynn~

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only good part about nylons is tearing them off ;)

great pics. :cool:

So nice to see new pics from you guys... The older threads were fantastic.

Not really into nylons myself...I know some of you guys like them...I'm more of a sock person....hehe

attachment.php

Fantastic picture

I'm gonna reply to comments and get a bunch more pics up tomorrow.....but for now, I'm gonna put this one up of Lynn that I posted on the women over 40 thread...sorry if you have seen it already, but I wanted it to be part of this collection...

attachment.php

Last edited:
No need to be sorry, any and all posts featuring your lady are more than welcome. Need something to offset the cold outside. :D :D :D :D

I'm gonna reply to comments and get a bunch more pics up tomorrow.....but for now, I'm gonna put this one up of Lynn that I posted on the women over 40 thread...sorry if you have seen it already, but I wanted it to be part of this collection...

attachment.php

HOLY SMOKES!! This is quite an amazing pic! Lynn is super sexy & simply gorgeous...And those legs...Fantastic!!

no way!

attachment.php

Lynn is NOT over 40. You lie!

Lynn looks to good to be over 40 ... I know she is 42 but Damn very Attractive and Sensuous !!!!!

attachment.php

Thanks for Sharing ... 12 Red :rose:'s for Lynn

attachment.php

Bird, NEVER apologize for posting pics of Lynn!
I love this shot!
:rose:'s x 24 Lynn
:kiss:s

Better get some pics up before everyone leaves for the superbowl...:)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Better get some pics up before everyone leaves for the superbowl...:)

attachment.php

Yea baby!!! Wood love to bring my wood up behind her...spread those cheeks...dive my tongue in deep...insert into her tight ass...cum in deep n watch it drip out...insert tongue again...clean her up!!!:D She delicious at ANY age!

Oh and GO STEELERS!!! ;)

Last edited:
Yea baby!!! Wood love to bring my wood up behind her...spread those cheeks...dive my tongue in deep...insert into her tight ass...cum in deep n watch it drip out...insert tongue again...clean her up!!!:D She delicious at ANY age!

Oh and GO STEELERS!!! ;)
Wow!...you have a lot planned..;)

Ok, this one is for the people that like to start at the toes...

And I'm not sure who I'm rooting for yet...got my squares through....

attachment.php

Last edited:

attachment.php

Lynn you look fantastic :rose: your legs are as sexy as ever :devil:

bird thats not fair we all know there is no way Lynn is a day over 35 ;)

Last edited:
Now thats not fair we all know there is no way Lynn is a day over 35 ;)
Ya' know, I feel like the biggest schmuck for never have taken a single nude photograph of her before the age of 40....:eek:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back