Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Already been there doing that

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

dashd

Really Experienced
Let me preface this with the fact that my wife is pretty plain vanilla. I on the other hand am a little less conservative. I am intrigued with the idea of cockholding and would love to have my wife not only cockhold me but also keep me in at least temporary chastity and orgasm denial. Of course she is totally disinterested. While I can understand her desire not to be sexually involved with other men (even if I am watching and okay with the idea as I am not interested in being involved with other women) the cockholding fantasy fascinates me which leads me to this question for the ladies of lit… would you be willing to cockhold your husband, boyfriend or male partner if he asked you. I perceive three answers. 1. Yes 2. No. 3. Already been there or doing that. Please share your fantasies and experiences.

I did it with my first husband as a last ditch effort to save our marriage, but my heart, let alone any other part of my body, wasn't in it. After 2 years of faking it, we divorced and remain on friendly terms.

I was willing to try for him, but ultimately, only one of us were happy, so it didn't work.
Best of luck to you! :)

There are a few other threads floating around that may offer more insight. Maybe search using the keyword 'cuckhold'

Last edited:
I did it with my first husband as a last ditch effort to save our marriage, but my heart, let alone any other part of my body, wasn't in it. After 2 years of faking it, we divorced and remain on friendly terms.

I was willing to try for him, but ultimately, only one of us were happy, so it didn't work.

There are a few other threads floating around that may offer more insight. Maybe search using the keyword 'cuckhold'

Wow Cookie! I can only hope he was as willing to make some sacrifice just for you; though I think I have my answer by reading through your post, Nice to hear you've remained friends.

It is definitely a lot of fun, but it's just not for everyone. If you're thinking about starting this "activity" make sure both parties are fully on board. It can go bad fast if someone gets jealous.

woah the things you learn about someone when you randomly click a thread! Dang cookie

Back