The Literotica Tag team competition?

Everything you say sounds like what I'd like to see. The judges can be the votes and I think "pseudo winner" is a good term, nothing is really at stake here.

But what it is, is a way to try to grow as writers and also a way to maybe get some camaraderie going, get to know someone else a little better beyond the posting persona.

And like you said, it will be interesting to kind of get in the head of someone else and see what their process is.

Thank you. It just seemed the waters were getting muddied and there needed to be a fresh influx of crisp, clear, clean spring water to the pool.

So let's start solidifying things

Unless someone objects we have the person to handle the pairing-who is not involved in the exercise.

We have someone willing to upload the stories.

It seems everyone is okay with EC as the category?

Now how long do we go for people to sign up? I just started this yesterday so what would be fair?

What will we call it "ATT" anon tag team? for the stories?

Is everyone okay with March first being the date to have everything hashed out and Sunday the second we do the pairing? Then April 1st or 4th(I gave my reasons for the 4th) as the date for the stories to come out? And the following Saturday or Sunday we do the "reveal"

Sounds good to me. I do have a big project waiting in the wings, but it's currently in a holding pattern until they get the funding together. Microsoft hasn't said yes yet, but they will, they came to us.

Fine by me. This is so far out of my comfort zone, I might as well start to map a new solar system. :) Deadlines, a co-author and a category other than my beloved sci-fi/fantasy? Totally excited.

Seem right?

Lovecraft68
Patientlee
Sethp
MSTarot
MarieWriter maybe?
MichaelWest
Saxon_Hart
Xelliebabex-maybe?
Zeb_Carter
RoyceConnors
PennLady
Blindjustice
Hypoxia
jagfarlane
walkerlong-maybe?
Larasscasse

we have 13 for sure and three maybes which make an even 16 I also want to wait a couple more days to give others a chance.

I'll give it a go if you need someone to even it up. Could be interesting.

As long as no one objects I am happy to stay in as well as upload. The upload will be like a confessional, if i recognize a name from an email address it will not be divulged and as i really don't know anyone here (except one of the contestants) it will not influence the way i read or vote as i have no biases.

If the majority would rather i stepped out, that's okay too. I am super busy at the moment in real life and with my timezone being one for the night owl or early morning Americans, I may just drive my partner into one of the cute white "hug me" jackets and a padded cell.

Happy to go with the majority on this.

As long as no one objects I am happy to stay in as well as upload. The upload will be like a confessional, if i recognize a name from an email address it will not be divulged and as i really don't know anyone here (except one of the contestants) it will not influence the way i read or vote as i have no biases.

If the majority would rather i stepped out, that's okay too. I am super busy at the moment in real life and with my timezone being one for the night owl or early morning Americans, I may just drive my partner into one of the cute white "hug me" jackets and a padded cell.

Happy to go with the majority on this.

Seeing as you won't be handling the pairings I see no reason why you cannot also write as well its not like you will know the partners or have say in yours.

I've also suggested the partner who will submit the story to you use an e-mail that has not tell tale signs of who it might be most people have multiple e-mails these days.

I have a question about EC.

Now I think we have decided to leave the "squick" categories out of this. GM/incest/non consent

I know EC is always called a catchall so I am not sure what does play over there

for instance is a group sex story okay over there? A cheating wife story? Older woman or older man?

I have a question about EC.

Now I think we have decided to leave the "squick" categories out of this. GM/incest/non consent

I know EC is always called a catchall so I am not sure what does play over there

for instance is a group sex story okay over there? A cheating wife story? Older woman or older man?

Yes to first. Probably yes to others.

Ok, I'll give it a try. Hope my partner is patient and has a sense of humor.

Hey, will there be a surprise theme or something? Like on Iron Chef? "And the secret ingredient is .... A HOT TUB!!"

Ok, I'll give it a try. Hope my partner is patient and has a sense of humor.

Hey, will there be a surprise theme or something? Like on Iron Chef? "And the secret ingredient is .... A HOT TUB!!"

That's what we did with FAWC2, but it was 4 ingredients. I wouldn't mind something like that. It would give the partners a starting point.

How about a basic theme? Maybe the story has to be sports related?

Like the only woman on the softball team does her teammates in the shower? Ugh.

Or the sex is the sport?

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we have 312 participants tonight. There will prizes for first to achieve simultaneous orgasm, who lasts the longest and the grand prize, which will take a couple of months to verify, who gets pregnant first...*crowd noise and cheering*

And the secret ingredient is...AstroTurf!

:devil:

ETA: Maybe the Humor/Satire category. ;)

Last edited:
Like the only woman on the softball team does her teammates in the shower? Ugh.

Or the sex is the sport?

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we have 312 participants tonight. There will prizes for first to achieve simultaneous orgasm, who lasts the longest and the grand prize, which will take a couple of months to verify, who gets pregnant first...*crowd noise and cheering*

And the secret ingredient is...AstroTurf!

:devil:

ETA: Maybe the Humor/Satire category. ;)

I was thinking of a bisexual baseball player I can call It switch hitter

If it's sports, why not do an Olympic theme of some kind. It's fresh enough in our minds right now. Gives lots of variety for couplings and snow and hot tub can be the topics to choose from, or both.

If it's sports, why not do an Olympic theme of some kind. It's fresh enough in our minds right now. Gives lots of variety for couplings and snow and hot tub can be the topics to choose from, or both.

Olympics? Who watched the Olympics? Not I. Actually I don't watch much television anymore. What I want to watch I watch via the internet at a time of my own choosing. Olympics. No thank you.

I was thinking of a bisexual baseball player I can call It switch hitter

Well...if "SHE" is the switch hitter, fine. I don't do mm. I do do, mfm, fmf, ffm, ff but no mm or mmf or fmm, however they couple, no mm.

So whoever gets me and wants to do mm...you're on you own. Sorry, that's the way I don't roll.

Well...if "SHE" is the switch hitter, fine. I don't do mm. I do do, mfm, fmf, ffm, ff but no mm or mmf or fmm, however they couple, no mm.

So whoever gets me and wants to do mm...you're on you own. Sorry, that's the way I don't roll.

I think that was mentioned that it wasn't part of the challenge. I don't write MM either, but a few guys ganging a woman tends to put all of them in very close contact and comes close to MM at times.

It will be an open contest with numerous ways to stage an EC story, so it's up to the partners to decide the boundaries they want to write about. I myself would welcome the challenge to write a MM story. The whole point of this to me is to learn different perspectives of looking at the same topic and exploring outside my normal comfort zone of writing.

So, whoever gets to be my partner will have a wide open field of themes to choose from. I'm good with a few styles of writing, so blending them shouldn't be hard.

Sports? I guess videogames don't count as sports. ;)

Want a challenge? Let's write about weird (or at least non-team) sports. Tiddlywinks. (Watch for flying winks!) Croquet. (Read HARPO SPEAKS for accounts of rabid croquet matches, including sex.) Arm wrestling. Archery. Keg tossing. Mumblety-peg. Oooh, that could get dangerous...

Sports? I guess videogames don't count as sports. ;)

Want a challenge? Let's write about weird (or at least non-team) sports. Tiddlywinks. (Watch for flying winks!) Croquet. (Read HARPO SPEAKS for accounts of rabid croquet matches, including sex.) Arm wrestling. Archery. Keg tossing. Mumblety-peg. Oooh, that could get dangerous...

Don't forget midget bowling.

I give some of you about 48 hours to make the contest a clusterfuck.

"Figure skating? Cut the foreplay lets have Ice fucking."

Love Robin William's take on the winter Olympics.

Back