New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I'm new! My name is Ali. I'm 22 years old and have been reading literotica stories for a few years, but just joined last night. :)

I'm a submissive, but fairly inexperienced. Looking forward to going through the threads and asking questions and learning more about this lifestyle!
 
Hi everyone,
My name is grumpy bear but don't think that I am grumpy I just love the care bear and have since I was a child. I am a 22 year old stay at home mom from the butt freezing cold state of michigan. I have one child my son and 3 "step" daughters. I am not married but am in a long term relationship with the father of my son. I have been visiting lit since I was well... way to young to be here but I just recently discovered the forum. Normally I run away from these places because no one understands my point of view or my love of all things sexual but after lurking around the message board for the past few days I decided to give it a shot and throw in my two sense occasionally.
About me
. I have a passion for animals (not sex with them) I am looking forward to starting school in the summer for animal behavior studies to one day be able to train dogs and cats. I own two dogs one jak who is a 3 year old jack russel schnouzer mix and no he came with the name I did not pick it out and sasha our newest addition an 11 week old lab and husky mix oh and we must not forget the king of the house tipsy our beautiful orange tiger kitty.while I could talk about them all day and bore everyone to tears I will stop there.
I am rather shy and do not normally talk I have been trying to break out of my bubble a bit and hoping I can do that here. I Have been into bdsm for a number of years basicly since I started having sex those many years ago, and I know that I am a submissive. I have explored being in situations with a full time Dom but I had yet to find one that suits me and well then I got pregnant and was thrust onto a whole new path. Now that my son is 2 and giving me a little more time to think and explore myself I've slowly been introducing my boyfriend (from here on out referred to as Dan) to the lifestlye and while he may not be jumping on board yet I do hope he will soon.
I love let me repeat that LOVE ropes and bondage while I do not go for humiliation I do believe that there is something to be gained from it in the right situations. Ok my thumbs r getting tired (I live on my phone so ignore spelling or random errors I try to correct them) so that is me and please feel free to message me about anything I love conversation I just am not usually the one to initiate it.
Grumpy

P.s if my phone would let me I would fill in my profile but right now my phone just gives me error messages about it so as soon as possible I will
 
Hey all,

21, male sub(& occasional switch) living in Northern California. I've been reading these things for years now, but never bothered making an account.
 
22M in Kansas

Hello Im Stevin, Im new to bdsm but have been lovin takin control of women. I know Im young but grew up fast. Had a rough past. I would love to understand gor and your guys rules. I would love to serve under bdsm. I wanna be a real master and find a real slave. I was married at 18 and divorced at 21. I have slept with over 30 women and that has helped me in becoming into bdsm. Im D/D free dont worry 15 tattoos and Im single. Tho I hate bein lonely, Hopin I could find friends on here. Im independent, car, job. I dont like to take care of lazy people. I live in leavenworth, but work at KCI Airport. I love it. Goin to college next year to be an RN. I used to be in the Army as well.
 
Welcome Dom69Cute

:rose:

If you are looking for hook ups you might want to post an ad in the BDSM personals in the personals section of the Lit board.

Otherwise the way we generally get to know people here is by learning from what they post in the discussion threads. You may get some PMs also but that's the main way we get to know you, what you write in the threads.

FF
 
amanda

My name is amanda, and im a newbie to the board and the lifestyle. I am married to a wonderful man but he doesn't seem to interested in learning more. I love being submissive and hope to learn more about this role and the lifestyle.
 
Hello I'm angil I'm not new to lit however this is the first time I've been to the bdsm thread. I'm a born sub who is open to learning more about the bdsm lifestyle.
 
Yo, nice to meet everyone here. Name's Vergil1989 though I'm sure that's obvious from my user name lol. Anyway, I'm not new to erotic writing and all that since I came from Elliquiry, and I'm still active there, but BDSM I've been trying to figure out. Call me curious lol. Anyway, I hope to see you all around the forums and the like.
 
Yo, nice to meet everyone here. Name's Vergil1989 though I'm sure that's obvious from my user name lol. Anyway, I'm not new to erotic writing and all that since I came from Elliquiry, and I'm still active there, but BDSM I've been trying to figure out. Call me curious lol. Anyway, I hope to see you all around the forums and the like.

Welcome!!!!!
 
from Sydney

Just stumbled into this thread.... Will be saving it as a fave for sure

loving my time at literotica, only wish there were more Aussies to help me along with my new found BDSM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top