The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name's the same as here. If I don't respond immediately, don't keep messaging me. I'll respond when I can.

Hello

Hi. 35 married plus size female. I like talking and meeting new people. Stop by and say hello. I'm easy to get to know.

Edit: my username is playfulkitten20057. 😖😖😖

Last edited:
Hi. 35 married plus size female. I like talking and meeting new people. Stop by and say hello. I'm easy to get to know.

Pity you did not leave your KIK, I would have done so with pleasure.

I am 55yo married male in Australia, KIK: masterslave00

Hi guys. I'm a 33 year old married male. I'm looking for interesting conversation tonight. If anyone would like to chat my Kik username is imalonerdottie78. I hope to hear from you all tonight. I looove chatting with people online.

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Sunday night

daddy4princess2012 on YIM
daddy.forprincess on Skype
veterisnyc on kik

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

M/f scenarios only, please

Let's create an awesome fantasy together

home alone and needing some fun

34 yr old male looking to play tonight possibly. kik is crosb1271. drop me a line

Wearing wife's red lace panties - who wants to dom me? Kik is sladelh

Who can persuade me to dress in my wife's underwear. I feel a dressing session coming on. Panties, stockings, garter belt, corset and a skirt? I have cuffs and her vibrator as well. Add me on kik- sladelh

Looking for a chat partner with similar interests. Long term or one session, either works.
Recently I've been getting into audio. I love hearing someone beg for my cum. Videos and pics are welcome, and encouraged.
Light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'2. My kinks are focused around creampies, breeding, and dom.
If any of that interests you, feel free to PM me on kik. Usernames the same as on here
Also - as much as I appreciate the interest - I'm not interested in dudes

Ladies let's flirt KIK me sexy man in uniform

Sexy Man in Uniform Ladies KIK gruntusa talk soon

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Monday night

daddy4princess2012 on YIM
daddy.forprincess on Skype
veterisnyc on kik

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

M/f scenarios only, please

Let's create an awesome fantasy together

Johnjekn1 on kik

36 w/m looking up chat with woman 18+. Drop me a line if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back