VA friends

This is not intended to sound jerkish, but I don't see the difference...can you explain?
 
Well hello.. Perhaps we are all just a little shy.. Have a drink of liquid courage and flirt a little...
 
Hello! New member here from 276 Southwest!
Nice to see activity here on my first day signing up for forums (however I've been a reader of stories for years)
 
Hello! New member here from 276 Southwest!
Nice to see activity here on my first day signing up for forums (however I've been a reader of stories for years)

Ooo, nice I originally came from the Monterey area, very pretty area.
 
Yeah I started the thread hoping to get something going. All the other Lit threads with Virginians in them seemed to have died. Heart of the Shenandoah Valley here.
 
703 here, too.

What shs says is right. VA threads usually either die on their own or get moved to the playground - also known as the thread burial ground.
 
i am surprised

I am in the 804, and there are surprisingly few whom have chosen to reveal themselves.

To answer why is seems that you only see Hellos, followed by not much else:
Not all from [insert state here] choose to post, if they find the thread to begin with.
After someone finds the post to find others from the same state, they now know who to directly PM after posting/not posting.

I trust this is a logical way that the scenario can be interpreted
 
A little bit of action...hope springs eternal, lol.

Hoping for continued good weather, having a garage sale tomorrow
 
Enjoying the weekend and the weather here. All caught up on chores so its some bike riding, some kicking back with a couple of cold ones... "I don't have to be me 'till Monday" :)
 
Back
Top