What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama’s overseas travels come as government agencies, including the Secret Service, are wrestling with mandatory, across-the-board spending cuts. The service has had to slice $84 million from its budget this year, and this spring the agency canceled public White House tours to save $74,000 a week in overtime costs.

They SEE no QUESTOR

Only we SEE QUESTOR
 
Well this took nine seconds to find. $200 million per day. And now you're left yammering about $60-$100 million for two whole weeks in Africa.




Why do you lie? I never said two billion. Show me.

Holy shit, you'd think he was God.


US to spend $200 mn a day on Obama's Mumbai visit

Mumbai: The US would be spending a whopping $200 million (Rs. 900 crore approx) per day on President Barack Obama's visit to the city.

"The huge amount of around $200 million would be spent on security, stay and other aspects of the Presidential visit," a top official of the Maharashtra Government privy to the arrangements for the high-profile visit said.

About 3,000 people including Secret Service agents, US government officials and journalists would accompany the President. Several officials from the White House and US security agencies are already here for the past one week with helicopters, a ship and high-end security instruments.

"Except for personnel providing immediate security to the President, the US officials may not be allowed to carry weapons. The state police is competent to take care of the security measures and they would be piloting the Presidential convoy," the official said on condition of anonymity.

Navy and Air Force has been asked by the state government to intensify patrolling along the Mumbai coastline and its airspace during Obama's stay. The city's airspace will be closed half-an-hour before the President's arrival for all aircraft barring those carrying the US delegation.

The personnel from SRPF, Force One, besides the NSG contingent stationed here would be roped in for the President's security, the official said.

The area from Hotel Taj, where Obama and his wife Michelle would stay, to Shikra helipad in Colaba would be cordoned off completely during the movement of the President.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/us-to-spend-200-mn-a-day-on-obama-s-mumbai-visit-64106
 
I got an idea


Cut the cost of the trip in half


BY LEAVIN EM BOTH THERE:D

Juan way trip:cattail:
 
No kids can tour the WH but let's move a fucking aircraft carrier and an amphibious ship no doubt with a battalion of Marines embarked to help out Obama's sightseeing.

Let's review what you said about Naval deployment during the India trip, shall we?

This clown is taking a fleet of 34 naval vessels including a fucking aircraft carrier.:rolleyes:


Yeah you have no credit. Zero.
 
RIGHT HERE

$200,000,000.00 per day times a length of 10 days is two billion.

Let's review what you said about Naval deployment during the India trip, shall we?




Yeah you have no credit. Zero.

Show me where "I" said 2 billion, liar.

You said $200 million per day and the trip was like ten and a half days. Maybe you can do the math on this one and tell us what total you come up with?

Show me where I said 2 billion, liar.

Show me. Liar. Show me where I said two billion. Liar. Because I just posted it, I didn't write it, I don't believe in it. I only post stuff. Liar. So show me. Liar. Show me. Show me. Liar. Liar. Show me. Show me. Show me. Liar. Liar. Liar.
 
Show me where I said 2 billion, liar.


It's excruciatingly cowardly to report a report and then defend it, only to flee from it and insist your hands are clean.

You reacted to the post as if you believed it by calling the fake report evidence of Obama's "opulence" and saying "you'd think he was God". And you clearly believed the bit about the massive naval deployment.

This clown is taking a fleet of 34 naval vessels including a fucking aircraft carrier.:rolleyes:

Now you never believed any of it? If you didn't believe it you wouldn't have posted about it.
 
Well this took nine seconds to find. $200 million per day. And now you're left yammering about $60-$100 million for two whole weeks in Africa.

so how much was spent?

tell us:D



345244580091949056
 
It's excruciatingly cowardly to report a report and then defend it, only to flee from it and insist your hands are clean.

You reacted to the post as if you believed it by calling the fake report evidence of Obama's "opulence" and saying "you'd think he was God". And you clearly believed the bit about the massive naval deployment.



Now you never believed any of it? If you didn't believe it you wouldn't have posted about it.

Go ahead and tell me your comment doesn't directly implicate belief in the article.

I dare ya.

FUCK YOU and your lying shit. Show me where "I" said two billion.:rolleyes:


BTW, what was the true cost?

FUCK YOU AND YOUR CONTINUED PREVARICATION. Show me where "I" said two billion.

FUCK YOU SHOW ME, GODDDDDAMMMMIT!!! SHOW ME. SHOW ME. SHOW ME. I ONLY POSTED IT I DIDN'T SAY I BELIEVE IN IT SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I BELIEVE IN IT I ONLY POSTED IT YOU FUCKING PREVARICATOR OF PREVARICATIONS SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME TWO BILLLYUN DOLLARS SHOW ME ME ME MEEE SHOO SHOWWWMEEEAARRRRRRRRGGGGGMBPPPSTHHHH
 
FUCK YOU and your lying shit. Show me where "I" said two billion.:rolleyes:

You didn't. You merely believed it as evidenced by multiple comments you made about cost, the Naval deployment, and $2 billion dollars being evidence of Obama's "opulence".


BTW, what was the true cost?

I don't know, nor do I care. It's your thread, your topic. Why don't you tell us?

Let me help you though. If a trip to Africa costs $60-$100 million, what might a similar length trip to India cost?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top